It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible Is All About Jesus Christ Being Exalted.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

that is the main point in proselytizing is to get the decision

Wrong. Again.

Not surprised though. You do make up your own definitions of words.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Many times you have told people to seek your little Carpenter
You have proven that the understanding of language is not in your skill set. You proselytize repeatedly neighbour.

As for your "historical facts" what are those> You have not shown a single shred of that in any post we've interacted in
Oh and you are back to judging. You bad christian.

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I'm sorry, where did I say I worked with Scott? Is this another withdrawal symptom of yours? I said I work in the Pharmaceutical industry, part of a CRO, which happens to be part of a CRI.

You can come up to Wellington. But tell me your information, we can see if you are telling the truth.
edit on 13-3-2018 by Noinden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

OR do you mean Scott base? . No where did I say "I work with Scott Base". You read at what grade level again? Google is not your friend. You don't know Aotearoa very well.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=23225750]Noinden[50/post]

Scott Robotics and Technologies.

The men at one of my families mines that use a magnetic metal separator stopped wearing their watches around the equipment because it caused irreparable harm to their watches. That is their word to management.

If you work in a hospital with CRI/MRI machines, take a cheap metal and plastic quarts watch and place it on a metal table next to the unit while it is in use for a patient. Not hiding behind a protective wall on your wrist. The magnetic waves emitted from the CRI/MRI will re-polarize the Quartz crystal in the watch and render the watch useless as a time piece. It may tick but it wont keep time.

How do I know this, my Casio Solar powered rechargeable Watch I had placed in a chair next to the MRI machine, I had forgotten to remove it for my MRI last September, so I put it on the chair next to the MRI equipment, the tech said it would be fine, nope he was wrong. when I got out of the MRI machine the Liquid Crystal display was blank and the watch hands stopped. I tried resetting it to factory defaults but wouldn't keep time and no display. I sent it to Casio, and after they examined the watch, said it had to have been destroyed by a magnet and they would not replace it.

But they did give me a coupon for 50% my next purchase of any Casio watch. You see they never tell you not to place magnet near the watch in their manuals and warranties. So what ever you do leave your valued watches with four or more jewels in the locker away from the CRI/MRI equipment, every jewel (a crystal) has a certain polarity and a magnet will throw it off ruining the watch permanently unless the jewels are replaced (minus well buy a new watch).

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I have never said I was working for Scott Robotics and Technologies? You need to check your eyes and your memory neighbour. I said I was working in the Pharma industry. I am.

EDIT

I have previously run NMR machines for companies I worked for in the USA (on top of my R&/PD responsibilities) You don't know how they work do you?

So why do you think I work for Scott? Or did you just look for companies in NZ? You don't know very much it seems.
edit on 25-3-2018 by Noinden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

You mentioned you worked with high powered magnetics and mentioned a CRI.

Pharma, hem?

edit on 26-3-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

You really suck as a detective
I've repeatedly mentiond I work in the Pharma i ndustry and its a CRO (not I) and CMO (not RI).

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Oh my, please forgive me. Will you please link the original reply, as I have obviously forgotten what you said. It usually happens with me when dealing with people who are not generally nice.

At least I proved CRI and MRI can affect a watch.

So you do stuff like Chemical purity analysis, Physicochemical properties, Solid form definition and analysis, Molecular structure analysis, Excipient compatibility testing, Amorphous vs. crystalline solid state testing (this one uses magnets sometimes), Aqueous and solvent solubility, Solution and solid state stability, Vehicle screening for absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion, and toxicity?

Are you a chief marketing officer or a contract manufacturing organization, a Cheif Medical Officer, a Cardiomyopathysist, are you active n Civil Military Operation?

You can toss around all the initials you want but unless you classify and clarify it means nothing.

edit on 27-3-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

You can toss around all the initials you want but unless you classify and clarify it means nothing.

You mean like you pretending to be a christian and a teacher?

Just admit it, you’re only here to give other christians a bad name.
edit on 2732018 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

yeah you caught me Oh my I guess I should just go hide in shame.

NOT!

You see you cant relpy to be nice to or stay on topic, even the topic you chose for me to address.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

And the post I replied to was on topic?

You’re hilarious. You really are.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79
that is why you cannot understand the Bible to busy reading some one elses mail and not paying any attention to your own.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I can’t understand a fairy tale because I read and replied to a post on an Internet forum?

So much for not judging others.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Quit the bickering!!!!!

Community Announcement re: Decorum
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
So what we see from the OP is that the Earth was for the Exalting of Jesus Christ. It started n the earth with a throne, Lucifer thought was his throne, and ends with a throne city on a new earth, we see the many manifestation of the physical forms of the Son of God, Jesus Christ in the Angel of the Lord (Ex 2 and many verses, too many to even list), the Lord of Host in Gen (the man whom Jacob wrestled and go the name, later used for the country called Israel). We see him in Joshua 2. We see him again as the Lord of Host in Rev 19. We see him prophesied over 600 times most of them already filled at his first coming and the rest at his second coming some time soon after 2020, scatter in Psalms, Isa, Joel, and many other old and New testament books.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join