It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible Is All About Jesus Christ Being Exalted.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Everyone, Please study all the verses in this study, as I did not quote everyone of them so the study would not be five post pages long.

Jesus said,

John 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
He says the scriptures testify of him. I found this small part of Scriptures that show, if we can trust them to be preserved chronologically, that Jesus Christ, the wisdom of God, the light by which all things were created as we see in Genesis 1:3-5, that from before all thing God first and foremost was seeking to exalt his son.

Proverbs 8:22-24 ¶ The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old. I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
These few verse tell us not only about Jesus, but these Bible verses if we can trust God in preserving them as he said he would (Ps12:6,7), are chronological, then Jesus was lifted up before the Earth was made, before there was a depth to the Abode of God, the third heaven, but like what we see in

Rev 21:1 ¶ And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. The new earth had no sea, there was no more sea only the river of life that flowed from the throne.

This New Earth indicates that the Old Earth originally had no seas upon it as well. For the earth was and has always been created for the purpose of giving God the Son, a throne. In Revelation we are told it is a Throne city called the New Jerusalem, a city made without hands, a city to which Abraham is said by faith to have waited for. If I am correct these scriptures would indicate that the original Earth was created in the same state the new one will be without seas.

So then how do we reconcile that the original in the book of Genesis was in the water and covered by water not just in the atmosphere of it but in space as well? The next thing we learn after "In the beginning God created the heaven and Earth" is that the Spirit of God is moving on the face of the waters and that the earth was without form and void. the phrase is found only one other time in Scripture and it is in reference to Jerusalem after the Babylonians finally destroyed the city and it's temple because of the constant rebellion of Israel. If we want to know and understand the meaning of the verse as it is found in Genesis 1:2 we must compare it to how it is used concerning Jerusalem. This would indicate that the earth also was created in a perfect state and later flooded out. All this before God's first day of making the earth Habitable again, but this time for his final creation, Man.

If my supposition is correct it means that the earth in the past before the establishment of the Day and Night cycled known as the first day. The earth in a time from everlasting unto Genesis 1:2 had to have been habitable and in a perfect state for God creates nothing that is not perfect.

But as I read over the last 25 years of reading the Bible as a Saved man I have began to see things about Jesus that speak of him. That is when I read Isa 14:12 began to give me more insight into what may had taken place. Please remember God does not tell us much about what happened in the past before Genesis 1:2 and what it will be like after Revelation 22:5. But it is said the Holy Ghost Teacheth by comparing spiritual things to spiritual 1 Cor 2:13. It would seem that the Earth was a place in which God had committed to build a throne for his son using Lucifer and some of his angles. That is when we learn that in Isa 14 Lucifer said,

Isa 14:13-14 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

This is when as it says in

Ezekiel 28:15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
The iniquity found in Lucifer was his pride in his throne and what he was going to do with it. I have surmised that Lucifer and some of the untried angels, all angels unto this point of Lucifer's iniquity had not been tried, had received of the LORD a charge to go to the earth and make a Throne city. Lucifer knew not what GOD was doing and like a building contractor calls the building he makes "Mine”, because they are his creation. Lucifer designed and built with the help of some angles, we are told 1/3rd, and he supposed he could take that throne and exalt it above all that was God's.

Unfortunately he knew not what the full plan of God was and that it was for the exaltation of his Son, whom we know as Jesus Christ. Thus at that moment iniquity was found in him and he and his angles were judged by God, God opened one of the Fountains of Water, he had placed in the heaven, and flooded the earth and destroyed the bodies of Lucifer, now known as Satan, and his angels. He then prepared a lake of fire for them to be sentenced too, but not yet, for God had more plans for him and his angels they knew not. For man still had to be created and left to his free will and we know how that affected us all.

In summary, the earth was created originally for the exaltation of Jesus Christ, the Wisdom of God, and as we read in the Bible it will ultimately be just that as we read in the last three chapters of Revelation. A New Earth with no sea only the river of life will replace the earth which will melt with fervent heat and the heavens which will be rolled up as a scroll. Though I have very little amount of scripture to go by I still see this as a possible meaning of what Jesus Christ meant when he said the scriptures testify of him. I look forward with all the redeemed of the LORD in Praising and exalting the Lord Jesus Christ forever in the New Jerusalem and through out the new heaven.

God Bless your study of this Subject.

edit on 22-1-2018 by ChesterJohn because: corrected http codes

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Or, you could study science. And you would know that none of what you said makes sense.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

The question is, how many threads a day does it take, before jesus feels exalted? I’m guessing you carry a tremendous amount of guilt, but if you could just exalt jesus with another thread or two, maybe he’ll forget about whatever horrible thing you did.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Except we cannot trust them.. they have many contradictory tales..

Such as mattew and Luke (I think it is those 2.. maybe mark and Luke) both Claiming the crucifixion happened on different days. One the day before Passover one the day after..

We know the last few versrses of mark are later additions..

Just the fact The New Testament was written in classical (aristocratic Greek) rather than the vernacular (common tong) Aramaic ( ? Or maybe Hebrew not sure what was the common language) means that the decouples themselves cannot be the authors..

That goes for the earliest copies we have..

It was obviously not written by some illiterate Hebrew dirt farmers.. as Jesus’s first person followers would have been.

It is BEAUTIFULLY written in a very well educated Greek.

Anyone trying to break down the word for word meanings are fooling themselves.. Since there is no chance the original stories are word for word.

Hell, the NT has analogies that do not work in both languages..

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
That was great read and gave me quite "flash backs" too dreams/visions that i have had and kept wondering their meanings.
For this particular great story my "flash back" came from a dream where i had died or something, someone woke me up in a tent that had sand floor and i was levitating in a sleeping position and someone took a cloth of from my face and told me to go outside where Arc Angel Michael would be waiting, i did so and saw 3 men walking towards me, next moment i was walking down the beach with one man and next moment we were sitting down facing the ocean and praying, next moment i was crawling in the desert with 1-2 people with our very last breath, i could feel the sand was all the way in my throath and i was dying right there and then but then another men appeared in front of us, holding hes staff and then he stabbed the sand with it and the sand withdraw and there were running river and i woke up.

I do not remember what have i prayed to learn that time but, quite often when i do ask to see some truths about this world and its pains, i get these type of visions, or other dreams that is quite direct answers often. Like for that very question, why theres so much pain in this world, i got a dream that i cannot remember anything about other than in the beginning of it i got the answer Psalm 10 and i kept saying that the whole night i was in the sleep so that i remember it, in the morning that chapter gave me enough answer for little while, i still keep reading it about and try to understand it better.

Anyways, it was great read and il come back to read it more.

edit on 22-1-2018 by romilo because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2018 by romilo because: Sry the bad english and typos

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

You could stay out of religious threads about Jesus and study "science" without judging others. I'm basically atheist but find it interesting why do you insist upon pushing your beliefs onto others?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Very good point that confirms the fact that Scientism just like the MSM has become a powerful mind-control tool used by the ruling class as a tool for social conditioning.

The religion of Scientific fundamentalism has become one huge mind control operation.

Scientists like all other cults, are not ALLOWED to look for the truth...

"...if you ask questions you’ll be working at McDonalds tomorrow. If you just stand up and question Darwinism – that’s it – your career is over... Scientists are not even allowed to think thoughts that involve an intelligent creator.”

"...the Illuminati eventually controlled the science departments in all colleges and institutions of higher learning. The plan was to stifle scientific knowledge and then twist what was left to fit the science they wanted the people to believe.

Science - The Illuminati Religion and Mind Control Tool for the Masses

Philip Collins explains how the Illuminati took control of science and determined our assumptions about the nature of reality. "The ruling class seized control of science and used it as an 'epistemological weapon' against the masses."

In the article 'Toward a New Science of Life,' EIR journalist Jonathan Tennenbaum makes the following the statement concerning Darwinism:

Now, it is easy to show that Darwinism, one of the pillars of modern biology, is nothing but a kind of cult, a cult religion. I am not exaggerating. It has no scientific validity whatsoever. Darwin's so-called theory of evolution is based on absurdly irrational propositions, which did not come from scientific observations, but were artificially introduced from the outside, for political-ideological reasons (Tennenbaum).

"Science" - The Matrix of Masonic Mind Control

edit on 1.22.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Wow. 18 flags?! I guess there's more "God fearing Christians" on ATS than I thought.

You guys do realize that your "word of God" was put together by a Roman Emperor right?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
You "think" there is eternal life in scripture but really the eternal life is in me (and you). The bible only speaks of eternal life in carnal terms, underneath the carnal meaning of scripture lies the spiritual and esoteric meaning which leads back to YOU.

Jesus is the personification of what we all have inside of us already.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

You gave no source, I wonder why...

originally posted by: DISRAELI
There is no evidence whatsoever that Constantine had anything to do with it. The process began before him and continued after him.

originally posted by: adjensen
It's a known fraud. As I said, we have historical proof that the majority of canon (including the critical selection of Gospels) happened a century or more before Constantine was even born.

originally posted by: Northwarden
No, the bible isn't Constantines creation. I've already looked at the bottom line, and the entire bible could be rewritten from the 36,000 recorded quotes of early church leaders alone, let alone the thousands upon thousands of originals which exists.

All the books of the New Testament were already written before Constantine was born. There is no evidence whatever that he had any connection with choosing them.

originally posted by: Blacktron
Let's get this myth out of the way. Constantine and his bishops in his newly created Roman Church did not set out the Canon, they only crystalized it. Lists of books considered canon by church leaders were circulating long before the RCC sat down to officially lay down the cannon. That's over 100 years before Constantine's people put their hands on it. Constantine and the RCC did not create the Bible.

originally posted by: GunzCoty
He did not "create" anything he only told the church leaders to get in a room and take the text they think is most important and make 1 holy book out of it. The books of the Bible are just that old books/scrolls and yes many have been left out. The funny thing is Constantine was an atheist until one day on the battle field when he "saw" Jesus.

originally posted by: manna2
There is no evidence whatsover Constantine was an editor or even had miniscule input. The problem today is that someone reads the book like "the Da Vinci codes" and accepts it as scripture, a final authority.

Constantine had virtually nothing to do with the forming of the canon and it was not even discussed at Nicea. Instead, the council that formed decisions about the canon took place in 397 in Cathage. This was 60 years after Constantine’s death. So, how did Constantine alter the Bible? There is no historical evidence that he did!

originally posted by: CookieMonster09
The bulk of the Bible in the form of the Old Testament was around long, long before Constantine was even born. The laws, rules, regulations, and strictures of the Old Testament were in place long before Constantine was born. Just ask any Jewish Rabbi.

originally posted by: borntowatch
People who insist on this myth vary on who was behind this "editing" of the Bible and choice of which texts went into it. Here IPA35 insists it was "the Pope" who was behind this nefarious deed, though usually it is the Emperor Constantine who is the villain of this piece of cartoon history. The idea that the Bible was "chosen" at the Council of Nicea is so prevalent that you find this so-called "fact" mentioned in History Channel documentaries and various conspiracy theory books, but it was recently given a huge boost by my old friend Dan Brown in The Da Vinci Code: This is total garbage. The fact is that the Council of Nicea did not establish the canon of the Bible and did not even discuss the question of which works were to be regarded as scriptural.

It is clear that the process of deciding which texts were canonical and which were not was already well under way over a century before the Emperor Constantine was even born. It also continued for a long time after he died. So not only did the process of deciding the canon begin long before Constantine, there was still debate within the Church about the canon in his time.

Despite the myth that the canon was determined by Constantine in 325 AD, there was actually no definitive statement by the Catholic Church as to the make-up of the New Testament until the Council of Trent in 1546: The idea that the books of the Bible were chosen for any political reasons is complete nonsense.

So how did this idea that the Bible was created at the Council of Nicea get started? It seems the myth can be traced back to Voltaire, who popularised a ridiculous story that the canon was determined by placing all the competing books on an altar the the Council and then keeping the ones that didn't fall off: But where did Voltaire get the story?

It seems he found it in a book he published in 1765 - La Religion chretienne analysée ('Christianity Analyzed) Thanks to Voltaire and constant repetition over the last 240 years, this obviously fictitious story has taken on the mantle of "fact".

edit on 1.22.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

You do realize that the Roman empire had a big following of Christians in the empire hundreds of years prior to Constantine?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
According to the Bible, Jesus is the 4th dimension and God is a lesbian.

We can pull what we want from the mysteries. Applying them to earthly concepts is warned against.

The Bible is not the Word of God, its interpretation of the Word by at least 70 men. You dont have to follow men. If the Bible hasn't led you away from men yet it never will . Which was the whole point. Stop worshipping printed names and words. And praise the Living Word.
edit on 22-1-2018 by AdKiller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AdKiller

source?

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

You gave no source, I wonder why...

There is no evidence whatsoever that Constantine had anything to do with it. The process began before him and continued after him.

originally posted by: Northwarden
No, the bible isn't Constantines creation. I've already looked at the bottom line, and the entire bible could be rewritten from the 36,000 recorded quotes of early church leaders alone, let alone the thousands upon thousands of originals which exists.

originally posted by: GunzCoty
He did not "create" anything he only told the church leaders to get in a room and take the text they think is most important and make 1 holy book out of it. The books of the Bible are just that old books/scrolls and yes many have been left out. The funny thing is Constantine was an atheist until one day on the battle field when he "saw" Jesus.

People who insist on this myth vary on who was behind this "editing" of the Bible and choice of which texts went into it. Here IPA35 insists it was "the Pope" who was behind this nefarious deed, though usually it is the Emperor Constantine who is the villain of this piece of cartoon history. The idea that the Bible was "chosen" at the Council of Nicea is so prevalent that you find this so-called "fact" mentioned in History Channel documentaries and various conspiracy theory books, but it was recently given a huge boost by my old friend Dan Brown in The Da Vinci Code: This is total garbage. The fact is that the Council of Nicea did not establish the canon of the Bible and did not even discuss the question of which works were to be regarded as scriptural.

It is clear that the process of deciding which texts were canonical and which were not was already well under way over a century before the Emperor Constantine was even born. It also continued for a long time after he died. So not only did the process of deciding the canon begin long before Constantine, there was still debate within the Church about the canon in his time.

Despite the myth that the canon was determined by Constantine in 325 AD, there was actually no definitive statement by the Catholic Church as to the make-up of the New Testament until the Council of Trent in 1546: The idea that the books of the Bible were chosen for any political reasons is complete nonsense.

So how did this idea that the Bible was created at the Council of Nicea get started? It seems the myth can be traced back to Voltaire, who popularised a ridiculous story that the canon was determined by placing all the competing books on an altar the the Council and then keeping the ones that didn't fall off: But where did Voltaire get the story?

It seems he found it in a book he published in 1765 - La Religion chretienne analysée ('Christianity Analyzed) Thanks to Voltaire and constant repetition over the last 240 years, this obviously fictitious story has taken on the mantle of "fact".

Funny, you say I didn't post a source, then you post quotes from other ATS members as your "source."

And whether Constantine was personally responsible for the accepted canon is of little significance because we know that only 66 books were chosen out of a selection of many more due to the specific narrative the early church leaders desired.

Did it work as the moral authority in Rome?

Is the Vatican still a major political force in the world to this day?

We're the Gnostic sects persecuted? When their first century buried texts were unearthed, did they not present a conflicting view of Jesus?

Do the math instead of parroting barbaric dogma.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

You do realize that the Roman empire had a big following of Christians in the empire hundreds of years prior to Constantine?

I do. But does anyone know exactly what those Christians believed? There's substantial evidence that many Christians of the first few centuries were Gnostics. Their view of Christ and their scriptures are quite different than the Christianity of the Holy Roman Empire, the dark ages, and so on.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

gnosis.org...
edit on 22-1-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Wonderful job of deflection but I can't really blame you knowing full well your sources lack any credibility.

Bringing up irrelevant subjects such as the Vatican & Gnostic sects while labeling facts as 'barbaric dogma' only hurts your own credibility.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

No, Jesus says none of that, it is written that people said he said that. What Jesus is purported to have said, are contradictory.

So to be honest, while JC might have been real (I have my doubts), what he said, is NOT written down anywhere, only what people said he said. He left no writings. Thus one must take it on faith, and its not my faith

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The bible is all about Jesus?

I have 2 words for you...

Old Testament!

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

Give it up dude Jesus Christ is real and you will kneel before him and answer for every idle word that proceeds out of your mouth. For what comes out of the mouth is what is in the heart. That is your hatred for him.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

I quoted OT so what is your point?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join