It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible Is All About Jesus Christ Being Exalted.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden
a reply to: Raggedyman

Go on prove that he used Darwin, as opposed to his thule based racism, or meth addiction or ...

Nothing I could show you, nothing anyone could show you would make any difference Noindy
Be a big boy, work it out yourself or dont

Its not my job

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The word 'Christian' is probably THE most misunderstood word ever used...

originally posted by: NthOther
It is an orchestrated and systematic rewriting of our language in order to manipulate the way we think and more easily control us. However it is nothing new. It is a classic and powerful method of disseminating subtle-yet-ubiquitous propaganda. It's a much more dangerous game than any internet meme can possibly reflect.

What makes a person a true Christian, is the Lord Jesus Christ's blood which is applied when they are born again.

Without it, no one will make it to Heaven.

Dr. Percy Collett had an out of body experience when he went to heaven for 5 & 1/2 days. One of the questions he was able to ask the Lord Jesus Christ was what happens when a person is actually born again...

Jesus answered him with this:

"In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins." -Colossians 1:14

Hebrews 9:22, "...without shedding of blood is no remission. (forgivness )"

“Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world! John 1:29

"Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot."
-1st Peter 1:18,19

...and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin" (1st John 1:7).

I have never heard of anything as ridiculous as the blood being applied for a person to be born again.
It sounds so uber religious and mystical.
We are saved because Jesus is Gods son sent to forgive us.
Its not about Jesus blood, its about the relationship we have with our Lord and Saviour
This Percy Collette sounds like a mystic

What makes a person Christian is faith and how they respond to the gospel of Jesus.
How they love others, how they interact with the world, how they live Jesus in their lives, the Holy Spirit - producing faith and works.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

Neighbour. I am not an athiest. I'm Págánacht and Ildiachas. That is I am a polytheist, who follows the PreChristian Irish ways. You know this, you can't grok that someone who is religious, is also a scientist, and that is your problem.

You proselytize all over the place, this makes you a fundamentalist. I'm a cynic in the traditional sense, and I believe your need to understand "Bíonn an fhírinne searbh" because you hide from the truth (fhírinne) as it is too bitter for you to stomach. The truth in this case is that you may not be correct in your faith

I couldnt give a toss what you are Noindie, not a jot just notice that you are a whinny, winging complaing...

You are welcome to worship Thor, santa or his reindeer, satan if it suits you.

Strange, I dont come around bitching and moaning about what you believe, what you think, what you do. I dont even care what you are, never have.
Remember you have claimed paganism in the past now you mention it, but its not my buisness, just sick of you bitching and moaning at my beliefs
I just see you having a tempy tantrum every time someone mentions Jesus.
I dont do that around you or your pagan threads, its in your head...

Believe what you want, I have never said you shouldnt believe anything I do.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Oh no..

Make no mistake Hitler was a Christian .. the German people were Christians.. that is where they got their hatred for Jews.

All the “Hitler was a paga” stuff is just conspiracy theories.. ..

Historically Hitler repeatedly exclaimed he was a Christian and sited Christian dogma in his speeches.

MOST IMPORTANTLY!!!!!

EVOLUTION SAYS DIVERSITY IS KING..

THE PURE BLOOD STUFF IS BASED OFF RELIGION..

SCIENTICE SAYS THE OPPOSITE!!

In Christianity Adam was perfect and we are getting worse the farther from him we get..

In science the more we interbreed the stronger the species is..

In Christianity god says the races should not mix..

That came from religion not science.

Those comments are just pig ignorance
It shows you are not worth the effort

www.historyonthenet.com...

www.historyonthenet.com...

www.premierchristianity.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Only one having a temper tantrum in this thread.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Only one having a temper tantrum in this thread.

Only so much
Poor Indie, he haunts these threads like he has no friends.
I never go over and play in his garden, no interest
Truly dont mind what he believes or doesnt
I just dont understand why he cares so much what christians believe, why he has to come into these threads and moan all the time
If you think mine is a tantrum as opposed to a questioning statement, probably reflects more about you than me

My truth isnt everyones, noindies tuth isnt mine either, I can live with his, funny how he cant live with mine
Fundies are like that

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   

What makes a person Christian is faith and how they respond to the gospel of Jesus.
How they love others, how they interact with the world, how they live Jesus in their lives, the Holy Spirit - producing faith and works.

Do you believe you respond to your fellow members of this forum in said fashion?

ye know... Christian like?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

Do you believe you respond to your fellow members of this forum in said fashion?

ye know... Christian like?

Do you?

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   

not so much...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Oh please you threaten folk with jesus all the time.
Like Arakorn says you do not act christian at all.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Oh please you threaten folk with jesus all the time.
Like Arakorn says you do not act christian at all.

We'll show me where
What threats, what?
If someone doesn't accept Christ, it's not my buisness, I can't do anything about it
It's a choice, I don't make it for them

Go find a threat I made

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

“If you don’t believe what I tell you to believe. My god will kidnap your soul and torture it for all eternity “

Sounds threatening to me..

And the reason hell wasnt invented until AFTER Christianity had taken over the government..

Try riding into a Viking village and telling them that.. they would take your head off before you got off your horse.. lol

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

“I get to decide who is a real Christian.”

There is nothing egotistical about that lol..

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

“If you don’t believe what I tell you to believe. My god will kidnap your soul and torture it for all eternity “

Sounds threatening to me..

And the reason hell wasnt invented until AFTER Christianity had taken over the government..

Try riding into a Viking village and telling them that.. they would take your head off before you got off your horse.. lol

Are you saying I said that, really care to link it! Where I said that
Additionally, I don't believe in eternal hell for humanity
You are on a power trip

And interestingly, you might want to study why the Vikings gave up their lifestyle

edit on 24-1-2018 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

“I get to decide who is a real Christian.”

There is nothing egotistical about that lol..

Are you saying I said that as well, please show me
Just blatant lies Joshua

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
I have never heard of anything as ridiculous as the blood being applied for a person to be born again.

Thomas, is that you?

Iv'e already given you Scripture that backs him up, all you gave was an opinion...

BTW I can't blame you for not believing him, the first time I saw him being interviewed on TV in 1982 the Christian man interviewing him even asked him if he was pulling his leg...

Iv'e never forgotten Dr. Percy Collett's response and he was as bold as a lion as he spoke:

"irrevocably without QUESTION I spent 5 1/2 days in Heaven with the Lord..."

Dr. Percy Collett is the real deal, the Vatican asked him to come and speak to the Pope and the Bishops when they found out that he spoke to Mary in Heaven.

He also worked with Smith Wigglesworth for a time.

"When people tell me to see a psychiatrist I tell them ‘I am a psychiatrist’."

"I’ve been interrogated by 400 lawyers. But they couldn’t shake my story."

Dr Percy Collett

EDIT: OMFG! I just realized that you confirmed something that Dr. Collett said in his book:

Don't tell my secrets now, you must not tell any secrets because the world is not ready to accept them yet, it would upset the church and they won't know what they were doing because these secrets are so powerful. It will be during the time of the great explosion that the secrets will be known to the world. As the Angel was speaking the room began to shake due to the presence of the glory of the Lord...

I WALKED IN HEAVEN WITH JESUS (Pg. 49)

edit on 1.24.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Non answer is non answer.

In return, be an adult hominid (?) and work out for yourself, not everything you believe is immediately correct.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

But you have misrepresented what I am big boy. I'm not an atheist. I also don't show fealty to Thor, or Santa (which is probably a representation of Odin). Satan is in your religion too.

Quite simply, you are an uniformed individual about others faiths.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Hitler was an avid reader of the Thule, and Vrill, and other occult groups. Who again were Christians, not Heathens.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I will look further into it but for the record that is not 3 sources..

That is one source 3 times.

All 3 times it sites one guys book. Which probably means homie is an outlier , not mainstream.

Reguardless, those quotes don’t unsay all the pro Christianity quotes. Hitler’s base were all Christians. So he would have had to pretend to be Christian like an American politician would to get elected.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join