It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: Harpua

Maybe its a movie set warehouse where they are filming a scifi film about materials from UFOs that got blown off by lighting. Sounds like it will be bigger than star wars.

The Phantom Metals?

The Empire Strikes Jacques?

HAHAHAHA!!

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

The Air Force Awakens?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Oh I do love the corny jokes. But....

Monday Update - Elizondo did not resign
======================================

Not very much at all really. Just a small thing that seems to confirm that Luis Elizondo did not resign his post with the DoD as claimed by Leslie Kean.

But Mr. Elizondo said the only thing that had ended was the effort’s government funding, which dried up in 2012. From then on, Mr. Elizondo said in an interview, he worked with officials from the Navy and the C.I.A. He continued to work out of his Pentagon office until this past October, when he resigned to protest what he characterized as excessive secrecy and internal opposition. “Why aren’t we spending more time and effort on this issue?” Mr. Elizondo wrote in a resignation letter to Defense Secretary Jim Mattis...

Source : New York Times (16th Dec 2017)

Now way back on page 65 I postulated that Elizondo took advantage of the early retirement packages the Pentagon appeared to be offering : Link back to original post

It seems that in an interview with UFO Radio (a show presented by TTSA fanboy Alejandro Rojas) that Elizondo did retire. Here are the specific time stamped clips. (The second one is so you can hear the statement in its full context.

No negativity about his work at the DoD...[Elizondo] just needed to retire

Quote in it's full context

Guess who the source is? Yep, it's Leslie Kean.

edit on 19/3/2018 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Oh I do love the corny jokes. But....

Monday Update - Elizondo did not resign
======================================

Not very much at all really. Just a small thing that seems to confirm that Luis Elizondo did not resign his .

Good catch Mirageman,

But she muddies the water just enough to be able to cover her tracks if she needs to which seems to me that she possibly doesn’t know if he retired or resigned.

In the YouTube interview She clearly says “ he had to retire”. But then back tracks and says “ more resources have to go to this program(AATIP) so he had to do what he did” ( paraphrased).

And like you showed , the NYT article clearly refers to a ‘ resignation letter’.

Either you retire and gain all the benefits , pension etc or you resign and in your resignation letter outline the problems the AATIP had to try to force change.

But you can’t have both.

My guess , with the FOIAs that have come back as nothing exists in reference to a Elizondo resignation letter, that he hopped on to that early retirement program you referenced earlier then possibly is acting as a private contractor to DOD which may be able to maintain some lower level of clearance for him. Which may be why he stated his clearance were still valid a ways back.. again, just speculation

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

So is he is still working for them and this is now part of his job...undercover like, which could imply they think we are idiots.

FOIA and Leslie Keane prove otherwise.

OR

He resigned from AATIP but not from DOD/DIA work?

Something smells worse than fish, eh?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture

originally posted by: [post=

Does anyone know what Puthoff was talking about when he claims a document confirming a UFO crash was leaked?

Maybe he is talking these documents allegedly received by ‘ Midnight in the Desert’ this past summer. I haven’t reviewed them but Puthoff and reigniting MJ12 boxes are checked.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It ´s not. It is a document which is not directly from MJ-12, but refers to information from "MJtwelve". It is about the potential danger of a nuclear war.

edit on 19-3-2018 by TheMadScientist2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Breaking News: www.cbsnews.com...

Media discusses remote viewing and psychic warfare and doesn't snicker... shades of the current UFO media blitz starring our favorite IDH pair of hipsters, John Alexander and Hal Puthoff.

Now with the MKUltra netflix documentary, the current cambridge analytica / facebook scandal, we are adequately lubed up for war with russian aliens!

I also posted this in the paranormal studies forum, but everyone fell asleep.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

Either you retire and gain all the benefits , pension etc or you resign and in your resignation letter outline the problems the AATIP had to try to force change.

But you can’t have both.

Certainly leaving your job before retirement age would mean full pension and benefits would not apply. If he took the Pentagon's early retirement package then that might have sweetened things somewhat.

The question is, did the piece in the New York Times accurately report that Elizondo had resigned and sent a protest letter? Was Leslie Kean correct when she said he had retired? Or is there another answer here?

Someone needs to ask these questions directly to him. But it seems to me that he's been dealing with 'TTSA friendly media people' only. Leslie Kean is linked to To the Stars via Chris Mellon and his involvement via UFO Data. Make of that what you will.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Paddyofurniture

But you can’t have both.

Certainly leaving your job before retirement age would mean full pension and benefits would not apply. If he took the Pentagon's early retirement package then that might have sweetened things somewhat.

The question is, did the piece in the New York Times accurately report that Elizondo had resigned and sent a protest letter? Was Leslie Kean correct when she said he had retired? Or is there another answer here?

Someone needs to ask these questions directly to him. But it seems to me that he's been dealing with 'TTSA friendly media people' only. Leslie Kean is linked to To the Stars via Chris Mellon and his involvement via UFO Data. Make of that what you will.

I'm like 95% positive I've hear Elizondo say he sent his resignation letter to (Mattis?) DOD head

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I'm like 95% positive I've hear Elizondo say he sent his resignation letter to (Mattis?) DOD head

It's been widely reported. But FOIA requests are saying it doesn't exist.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

It's like Kit Green would say..

there's the 5% that's real.. the study of experiencers.

2) they need to rev up the supply of "true believers" so that they can examine their brains.

In a nut shell. That's what all the fuss is about. For people to be used in a couple different ways.

As most intelligent people have figured out by now.. "this" has NOTHING to do about "disclosure".
There's almost nothing to disclose.. except that people's brains are messed up.. and I could have
told you that years ago.

If Kit Green were to make the argument that both Science & National Security would benefit and be greatly furthered by letting him examine/study your brain in various ways and he promised that it wouldn't hurt would you let him?

That's rhetorical as I'm fairly certain that would be a no.

But I was wondering if there is anyone here who would say yes?

Also: Does anyone know if TTS is in communication with their "share holders"or if they're currently building any online community? Are they sending out emails or just updating the site from time to time?

edit on 19-3-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

But I was wondering if there is anyone here who would say yes?

Would you ?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

It's been widely reported. But FOIA requests are saying it doesn't exist.

What about the life saving claims?

Edit: oh jeez are they seriously rolling out the psi stuff? This is really getting weird.
edit on 12018f3104America/Chicago9 by 1ofthe9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Also: Does anyone know if TTS is in communication with their "share holders"or if they're currently building any online community? Are they sending out emails or just updating the site from time to time?

As far as I heard they are still in some legal stuff to settle (SEC fillings probably also the recognition as a "pb corporation")

The legal advisors told the TTSA-team to be cautious what they say in the public during this process, because if they say something that is not in the SEC filling it may cause some problems. That is why we hear not so much from TDL lately.
As a PBC they have to be in communication with the shareholders and issue a statement at least every 2 year afaik.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep

Would you ?

If I believed him when he said it wouldn't hurt. What about you?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

You should be well adapted to the MM humour attack by now young Kevin. Remember in America there is no you in humour but in Britain there is!

And as they say in Japan :

"If you don't buy the ticket you don't win the rottery"

I wouldn't buy one.

And as they say in Japan "Rick Moranis"

Normal service will be resumed tomorrow. But if I were you Kev I wouldn't volunteer my brain for study any time soon by the boys from the black stuff.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I hope this isn't too far off topic.

Guys, I think we are currently in a mind control experiment.

After todays media drop of remote viewing psi spies from a russian controlled cambridge analytica deep state agents seems a little heavy handed for a Monday.

Now we have all week to decide how we feel and report back to our internet overlords and I'm already exhausted.

I hope the matrix control system serves coffee.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua
I hope this isn't too far off topic.

Guys, I think we are currently in a mind control experiment.

After todays media drop of remote viewing psi spies from a russian controlled cambridge analytica deep state agents seems a little heavy handed for a Monday.

Now we have all week to decide how we feel and report back to our internet overlords and I'm already exhausted.

I hope the matrix control system serves coffee.

Look on the bright side. The whitehouse is staying out of it at least.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Not this week the GUT...

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join