It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Midnight in the Desert releases new Majestic 12 Docs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
midnightinthedesert.com...

Heather Wade received documents last night from a trusted source. Immediately had Stanton Friedman take a look at these documents who said, “I have never seen anything like this, this is new MJ12 information.” Stanton Friedman is going to continue examining these documents for authenticity, but at this time we can find no evidence of forgery. Midnight In The Desert is posting these documents for all to see, and should you refer to these pages publicly IN ANY WAY, you must credit Heather Wade and Midnight In The Desert as the original source.

This is interesting stuff and it is just breaking now. The documents are now in the hands of Stanton Friedman. They can be downloaded at the link.
Reading them now.

The live show can be heard here. midnightinthedesert.com...
edit on 13-6-2017 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The interview with the EBE was pretty wild, sounds like a bad science fiction story. They are here to bring us children and they like trees? I suspect someone made this up, spent a lot of time creating the fake documents, and is waiting to see what the reaction will be. I sure could be wrong, how would you prove that this is a legitimate original US Govt. document?
If it is proven to be authentic, WOW.
edit on 6132017 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Kinda how I am feeling atm.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Another book sale stunt.. fake arse things like this ruin our chances to get close to truth.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
It states that the president is to be considered as the 13th member. It is a ufo/alien primer.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Anyone that reads the conversation with the EBE and still thinks this document is legit, should take a # load of sleeping pills.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat
The interview with the EBE was pretty wild, sounds like a bad science fiction story. They are here to bring us children and they like trees? I suspect someone made this up, spent a lot of time creating the fake documents, and is waiting to see what the reaction will be. I sure could be wrong, how would you prove that this is a legitimate original US Govt. document?
If it is proven to be authentic, WOW.
Gotta be a typo. They like Cheese. Makes more sense now.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Of course we have ATSérs who know what "Ebe's" like or not like, should act or how not to act.

I'm so glad we have those briljant minds around here ! ; )

Imagine Darwin ship would have sunk and he washed up on an island with a tribe on it, they interrogate him and he answers:

"I came here to look for new plants and animals.. i like plants and animals, also i'm hungry, do you have some cheese?"

Think about that... before you dismiss anything your brain can not comprehend

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
A lot of this document is unreadable. I did stumble upon a few words on one page that makes me lean towards it being a credible document. However, I am looking for ways to debunk this document. Some of what is written is a challenge to believe but then I remember some of the unbelievable things I have already experienced in life.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
So it was nikola tesla who invited them to come and have a look.
And on the way to another destination they stop by earth.? What to look at some trees? and bring babies..

If EARTH wasn't the destination why bring babies to earth? so we can raise them so they can teach us.

Ha many times the EBE even said to laugh. He ain't wrong.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

Stanton Friedman is going to continue examining these documents for authenticity

Yeah, have an alleged hoaxer of the original documents examining the new ones for authenticity. That will make for credible conclusions.

Edit: I am still not entirely sure of what to make of the original files, many of the debunking points are questionable but still, everything about these files are ridiculously suspect.

The original filers are available at fbi.gov

edit on 14-6-2017 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

That show is horrible and amateur at best. Her callers have more knowledge than she does.

I stopped listening when one of her callers took over the show and was more entertaining than herself.

Sorry, I just cant.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I wonder if the new MJ12 information is anymore authentic than the original MJ12 information ?
Seems odd that they would turn up all these years later.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Odd maybe.

But i could imagine a scenario that one cleanes house after grandpa died.. And came along some classified stuff.

It should not happen, but believe me, It would not be the first time.
edit on 14-6-2017 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

But i could imagine a scenario that one cleanes house after grandpa died.. And came along some classified stuff.

Possible but I doubt it in this case , I have several questions about these new documents.

Is Ultra Top Secret a thing ?
Why are the original documents Top Secret yet these are Ultra Top Secret.
If Stanton Friedman really thought this is new MJ12 information why has he not put them on his website .

I don't expect you to answer these questions but the story has red flags all over it in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
So it was nikola tesla who invited them to come and have a look.

I had stop reading after Nikola Tesla, what a joke.... either that or this hippie tree hugging alien was hopped up on drugs haha...

edit on 14-6-2017 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I won't try.

It would be more speculating.
I don't care about Mr Friedman, i'm still not sure what makes him an expert of determination of the unknown.

What would be proof? The Government acknowledgment i guess.. Or their denying it.. ; )

Anyway, i liked the read.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
From the transcript, this EBE in the interview sounds like a bit of a dick.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
IMO the "interview" was poorly written. Does not seem legit in the least to me, more like really bad sci fi

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Is Ultra Top Secret a thing ?

I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join