It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Rumours?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baablacksheep
a reply to: 1ofthe9

Rumours?

I think that guy is connected to Open Minds...so I dunno what the deal is.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I had an intense UFO experience as a child. I remember saying they moved intelligently like they were being controlled. I was 12 - 13 years old. Here I am today 30 years later learning about moor'es law which explains why UFOs would move like intelligently controlled robots.

By 2025 a computer will be as smart as a human brain
By 2050 a computer will be as smart as all the human brains on earth
By 2100 a computer will house all of our consciousness and we will be able to change bodies [ like respawning ]

Anyone with common sense that can see the trend would realize UFOs are robots being controlled by other intelligence biological or synthetic. If you take it one step further and realize computers will be smarter than all humans on earth combined you then realize computers could exponentially find progress and advancement far beyond any human aptitude, essentially creating a borg which is God..

Now why couldn't another planet have achieved this long ago?
edit on 18-3-2018 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: libertytoall

Did you post in the the wrong thread or something?

What has all this to do with Bigelow, AATIP, MUFON or DeLonge pray tell?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Did you post in the the wrong thread or something?

What has all this to do with Bigelow, AATIP, MUFON or DeLonge pray tell?

Well the OP quoted ''psychotronic' weapon based on alien ET technology''

and that was my take on it sorry if I didn't read through 89 pages of posts before posting. I'll make sure you get your clearence next time I post.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My point is as far as psychotronic' weapons go is that all of the stories of being visited and talked to by 'God' in the bible are interactions with psychotronic' technology mainly used by living robots that control UFO's and where they themselves are controlled by a hive mind. Basically a 'cloud' mind. When moses went and received the ten commandments from God he got his mind hacked from a distance.. As did I in my UFO experience. Telepathy is a real technology.
edit on 18-3-2018 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

OK then I think you've explained yourself more clearly. But the thread isn't really about psychotronic weapons either.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

It seems wholly unrealistic to expect advanced flying objects to have 'a piece blown off by a lightning strike or missile or whatever.'...

In the unlikely situation that a piece did blow off advanced flying objects. What I don't really understand is why the US military would recover it study it, grant $22m to Bigelow. Then tell him to build a warehouse and keep it safe and get back to them on it once he's worked it out.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

a reply to: Kandinsky

It seems wholly unrealistic to expect advanced flying objects to have 'a piece blown off by a lightning strike or missile or whatever.'...

In the unlikely situation that a piece did blow off advanced flying objects. What I don't really understand is why the US military would recover it study it, grant $22m to Bigelow. Then tell him to build a warehouse and keep it safe and get back to them on it once he's worked it out.

It doesn't make sense because it would never happen.
Whilst there is one iota of strategic or financial gain to be made by those that discovered it - all normal human behavioural rules apply.

edit on 18-3-2018 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
A piece blows off an alien UFO?!.... And somebody saw that, found it and identified it?

Give me a break

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Lol. The whole shebang is so ridiculous.

edit on 18-3-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

When I talked with JV about the samples, he showed not the least enthusiasm..
more like going through the motions to wait for further analysis.

I mean, you can go to his website and read the snoozerfest analysis that was
already done multiple times.

www.jacquesvallee.net... (case study #1)

These thumnail sized samples have been poked and prodded since 1986!

I've seen him positively GLOWING with enthusiasm on some topics..

not this one.

All known cases of physical remains seem to be a non-starter to me..
most of the famous cases are in this document.

Certainly no need to have a warehouse... you could fit all samples,
ever found.. in a shoebox.

Kev

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
However, the questionable things that have been exposed overall about TTSA, it is imperative to keep an eye on events and TTSA because of the fact that the press has changed its modus operandi regarding the phenomenon, through the events surrounding this organization.

Most of us here, I think, assume the way the press in the past has presented the UFO phenomenon has been very negative, generally, and that has been controlled by the government.

I believe this alone should justify the close examination of certain metrics since the advent of TTSA and the new press attitude….Metrics such as: have UFO sightings increased and have the nature of the UFO sightings changed since TTSA arrived on the scene. And regarding or relating to Valle’s famous “control system” has this organization and the press’s attitude impacted on this concept. Recall, Valle’s ideas center around the possibility that UFOS are generally, over time, appearing in order to manipulate the human belief system. Why, how and for what purpose is left unclear.

Finally, even though threads like this have exposed the shortcomings of this supposed UFO related organization, the above postulations, I believe, portend great significance to the TTSA appearance.

In other words, keep your eyes wide open

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
nm
edit on 18-3-2018 by Godric because: nm

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9
Now rumors of NASA insiders and such. oh jeez.

Edit: https...://www.uapinfo.net/gimble-and-go-fast-videos Dig the hostility over the PRF thing. Have to wonder if the site is affililated with the UAP thing and all.

Article updated: Nolan says this is 100% untrue

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Do you think this is because there is now a very obvious disconnect between the two very different faces of this 'company'

1. We have "the media talk" for people who haven't really focused themselves and will believe this is all about government disclosing videos of spaceships from out there coming to Earth being intercepted by the USAF.

2. The legally filed documents which state "To the Stars" is a SERVICE - ALLIED TO MOTION PICTURE PRODUCTION?

edit on 18/3/2018 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Do you think this is because there is now a very obvious disconnect between the two very different faces of this 'company'

1. We have "the media talk" for people who haven't really focused themselves and will believe this is all about government disclosing videos of spaceship from out there coming to Earth being intercepted by our

2. The legally filed documents which state "To the Stars" is a SERVICE - ALLIED TO MOTION PICTURE PRODUCTION?

Maybe its a movie set warehouse where they are filming a scifi film about materials from UFOs that got blown off by lighting.

Sounds like it will be bigger than star wars.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

It's like Kit Green would say..

there's the 5% that's real.. the study of experiencers.

The rest is about making money.

It would seem that they wave around the deception about crashed craft and clips of "UFOs"
is two-fold:

1) to have movies and a skinwalker amusement park, you need to fan the flames of "true believers".

2) they need to rev up the supply of "true believers" so that they can examine their brains.

In a nut shell. That's what all the fuss is about. For people to be used in a couple different ways.

As most intelligent people have figured out by now.. "this" has NOTHING to do about "disclosure".
There's almost nothing to disclose.. except that people's brains are messed up.. and I could have
told you that years ago.

Kev

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Harpua

Maybe its a movie set warehouse where they are filming a scifi film about materials from UFOs that got blown off by lighting. Sounds like it will be bigger than star wars.

The Phantom Metals?

The Empire Strikes Jacques?

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

As most intelligent people have figured out by now.. "this" has NOTHING to do about "disclosure". There's almost nothing to disclose.. except that people's brains are messed up

You should write a book about it Kev!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Naw... that's your job.

I'm still interested in the 5% --- no matter what it turns out to be.

Kev

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join