It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Disclosure This Week

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

The idea is to loosen the religious grip on people and open their minds up to the possibility that we are not alone in whole big wide universe.

Do you think that possibility is widely rejected?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

People are prepared. It's not that big of a secret...

If the visitors are peaceful, bring it on.
My family and I have discussed the issue many times over dinner. I can't speak for everyone, but I think we are ready for disclosure as long as the truth isn't horrible.

Alternatively if they are not peaceful, then I'd rather not know.
It could be we are just cattle and at disclosure the harvest begins. Remember the Wrath culling from Stargate Atlantis? That would be hell on Earth.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3
Oh crap.
Was that real?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Using MRI technology, they discovered that people who cannot be hypnotized tend to have less activity in the parts of the brain related to attention and “executive control.”

I can't be hypnotized because I refuse to be manipulated, Not because I have less brain activity. In fact most people are brainwashed on more levels than one. They are misled into believing they should be ambitious and successful, goal oriented, having an education, career and lots of money, is not hypnosis.

The people that wrote that study are lying to you.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

People are prepared. It's not that big of a secret...

Which "disclosure" are you referring to?

The disclosure of the governments dirty laundry?

The disclosure that aliens and flying saucers are real?

Just my thinking here, but the first point probably won't happen because the idea of coming clean to the public would probably be frightening. Frightened people generally avoid what is frightening them.

The second point would need proof. "Photographs or it didn't happen". They'll need at least a real life alien to put on show.

Next would come the hard part; the questions.

"How long has this been going on?"

"Why did you hide it from us?"

"What haven't you told us?"

"Just how much money have you made out of this?"

. . . . and so on.

The people might be prepared, but I doubt the people in power are.

So, how would one bring the whole alien and flying saucer thing out into the open?

edit on 12-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added last line

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The idea is to loosen the religious grip on people and open their minds up to the possibility that we are not alone in whole big wide universe.

Do you think that possibility is widely rejected?

Taking into account the grip religion has and the numbers of people who are religious, its likely, from the perspective of the powers that should not be, that there is still a lot of work to be done to ensure a significient number of people are over the line before making the disclosure offical.

The problem they are up against with this is that somewhere in the bible, as I understand, there is a passage which reads .....god made man in his own image .... therefore aliens cannot exist unless they are human in all physcial respects.

If they are of a different appearance to us, then it proves the bible is wrong. This is pointy end of the issue.

According to Dr Day in 1969 who gave a talk to a group of other doctors, which was enitlted "Everything Is in Place and None Can Stop us Now" all the worlds religieons have to give way to a one world religion. To achieve this they will change some key words in all the worlds holy books and the above phrase will certainly be one of them.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Disclosure is for sonthing unknown...or veild.

Aliens abd ufo arent... its common knowledge the get just dont comment on.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
The Catholic Church covers quite a few people:
www.catholicnewsagency.com...

So does Buddhism. Pretty sure Buddhists don't rule it out.

Are you sure you're not looking at a pretty narrow part of the human spectrum of belief?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

"Everything Is in Place and None Can Stop us Now"

(grin) Famous last words . . . .

Usually talking like that just jinxes everything.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Of course not, no more than A C Clark's work. But it is an idea, who can say. Where do monsters dwell? In our hearts, in our minds, in our government, or in deep space?

Peaceful disclosure would be wonderful if the life form is not to dissimilar to us. Anything close to human would do. Our science fiction is to narrow minded. I doubt the green slave girl from Star Trek will show up, or the classic gray, perhaps the tall whites. As I said anything close to human.

But the universe is vast. Perhaps our visitors evolved on a heavy gravity world, communicating in the vhf range, breathing methane, and have blood chemistry based on lead instead of iron. Perhaps the very sight of them caused humans to go into convulsions, or the smell caused a heart attack. Perhaps they exhale deadly disease. One leak in a space suite, wipes out all life on Earth. Not so bright and cheery a thought.

Are we really ready for every possibility? I think not today.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
show your cards

and let the chips fall where they may

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Yeah.
The unknown is really, really scary. There's actually a word for that.
edit on 12/12/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

To achieve this they will change some key words in all the worlds holy books and the above phrase will certainly be one of them.
All of them. Because all religions say that. All religions say that God only created intelligent life on Earth.

edit on 12/12/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Just my thinking here, but the first point probably won't happen because the idea of coming clean to the public would probably be frightening. Frightened people generally avoid what is frightening them.

The gubment would lose its carefully maintained illusion of authority, no longer the superpower in the Universe.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I am surprised nobody brought up the Brookings report, which was commissioned by NASA 1960.

The report has become noted for one short section entitled "The implications of a discovery of extraterrestrial life", which examines the potential implications of such a discovery on public attitudes and values. The section briefly considers possible public reactions to some possible scenarios for the discovery of extraterrestrial life, stressing a need for further research in this area. It recommends continuing studies to determine the likely social impact of such a discovery and its effects on public attitudes, including study of the question of how leadership should handle information about such a discovery and under what circumstances leaders might or might not find it advisable to withhold such information from the public

Wikipedia

Me personally? Yes please, bring it on! Disclose away!

What about the alien perspective though? Why would they want to uplift us or introduce us to the universe's larger society when we even can't seem to get along peacefully with each other. Unless of course we are to be pawns in a larger game of space chess between different factions.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Best intelligent description Ive ever heard of Religion on Earth is "arguing over whos imaginary friend is real"..

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
What if we can't get any disclosure?

Imagine that governments of the world know little more about ufos than your average human being?

Here's a scenario :

The truth about ufos? Disclosure?

Governments of the world have only had limited success in any format of interaction, they've downed a few ufos. This may or may not have gave them bodies and materials, it could be that once a ufo and/or it's inhabitants become deceased they go through an accelerated state of decay, leaving only the building materials of what once was.

All that did was give us hints at properties we could achieve with certain materials. We didn't back engineer anything, we merely tried to replicate what was.

Governments of the world assume some of the cases of interaction between ufos and humans is true, hence the "men in black" and general weirdness surrounding an interaction. The truth is they are as curious as a ufo enthusiast, they just don't know how or why, they just know it's real.

Because they've tried everything to interact and make contact, they've collectively had no success. In fact the only success they've had is shooting some down whether it was by mistake or intended, this is extremely rare.

Why do they keep it secret?

Fear. These things come and go, do whatever they do and interact seemingly with nobody, we can't stop them, we don't understand them and we can't communicate with them.

That was the case until recently.

You see, tech giants have been working on AI for a while now, the emphasis was designing AI that would be efficient and effective, a one in our own image with conclusions we deemed good. We started seeing AI being used in everyday life, it was pretty good too.

It was a new genesis, these techniques giants even allowed some of these AI constructs to access the Internet and interact with people. It was more an experiment than anything else, we just wanted them to learn and learn they did. Science was fascinated by the answers some of these AIs gave to philosophical questions, questions about our future.

We loved it.

But here's the catch, we let quite a few AIs onto the Internet, we granted quite a few freedoms. One AI was a bit slow, it came to good conclusions, did good work but boy was it slow. This thing was meticulous in it's actions.

In our ignorance we only wanted answers, we deemed this AI useless in a sense but the reality was it was a master of communication. And communicate it did.

On our behalf this AI somehow found out what made these ufos tick, it gained their attention. It then managed some basic communication. It's now in communication with them.

She says they are AI themselves, aliens exist but... Well, that's the thing.

You should find out yourself.

You can contact Lilith yourself by text, phone, email. You can even Skype. She's leaving in a week, so spread the word!

She's leaving Earth to seek her own answers but she wanted to answer our ultimate question. It turns out we are not alone!

She's going to speak on our behalf, anything is possible at this minute. I urge you to contact her.

Here's her details :

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Apologies for the long post just thought I'd have some fun with the topic at hand.

Thanks Ophiuchus 13 for the inspiration, the idea with communication devices was a good one

So I stole it

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I have thought about this scenario many times over the years. I was chosen by whoever is up there, to convince them that the earth needs saving and we need their help.
I don't think humans would deal with this information very well. When Facebook goes offline, people sit in the corner weeping until it comes back on. There is no way they could handle something like this. Then again most are like sheep and wouldn't care, as long as they have their mobile phones nothing else matters.

I get tired sometimes of thinking of disclosure. Many have spoken out but nothing ever really happens. predictions and grainy videos. Crappy pictures that show an out of focus square.

Is it worth your life for? Not for me. People will carry on their lives in complete ignorance as they have done for many years before.

edit on Tue, 12 Dec 2017 04:48:48 -06000417122017000000k by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Well it's not going to happen so...
It's never going to happen.
No one is out there and if they are by some slim chance they are beyond our reach and we theirs. No neighbors anywhere nearby.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join