It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Disclosure This Week

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
a reply to: Azureblue

Ol' Lobsang, I read some of those in the late 1970s.

I understand what you say about the Nexus magazine. It surprised me too.

I used to read a lot when I was young. An extensive theosophical library. Yet all that reading did little to prepare me when I set out on my own.

From what I have seen and experienced I think there is more then meets the eye when it comes to what happens on the "other side" in the afterlife.

When my mother passed on, I checked her to see everything was okay in the afterlife.

What I found was my mother sitting up in bed like she had just awoken, with a few of her (already deceased) relatives with her. I stood some distance from the foot of the bed. My mother was telling everyone how she was a star in the ballet.

She looked at me for a moment and didn't know who I was exactly.

No matter.

She looked all of about sixteen or seventeen years of age and that was the time in her life where she was a soloist in the ballet Company.

That was also before she began a family. Thus no memory of me.

I presume that to be a soloist in the ballet was the most important memory of her life. It would follow that it was desire that brought her to this world.

Over the next two weeks, as memories returned in the order of importance, she would visitt those people and places.

From further such experience I understand that it is desire that brings people to incarnate here.

Perhaps not universally. I have seen Jews forcibly incarnated in Islam. One was a particularly militant Islamist in a Jerusalem Mosque. One could see he felt so (unconsciously?) betrayed and at odds with his situation that he would spit vitriol at every chance.

I simply informed the mosque officials and they resolved it.

I've learned that things not exactly as we're told in all cases. There seems to be both good and bad sides to this.

Seems you have an ability to 'see' into the otherside that you can utilise from time to time. This is not altogether rare among females as is their famed ability to 'feel' and 'read' vibes.

Men have this ability to but to a lesser degree.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Yeah, I do have that, Azureblue. Just a knack of going where ever I want, no barriers.

Not neccessarily a nice thing to be able to do. I could write a book just on the dirty laundry of the spiritual good-guys. Sometime I think ignorence would be nice. To crawl into a nice childhood of nice things. Oh well, if they go away and leave me alone I probably won't write that book

edit on 18-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join