It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Disclosure This Week

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This thread should be in the "Gray Area" not here it's purely speculation without any evidence, or links.

Kinda click baiting the UFO forum imo.
edit on 13-12-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
Kinda click baiting the UFO forum imo.

I'm just waiting until next week so I can freely mock the claim.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Disclosure IS happening this week. Oumuamua?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

"Does it really matter if religion became global?"

No and yes. No because it could be argued that all roads lead home and none of the worlds major religions is any better than another.

Yes because such a religion will be a product of the NWO/Controllers At The Top.

It will be designed by them, it will teach only what they want taught, and it will be controlled by them . instead of having a scriptures given to us by god, they will be edicts given to us by whatever the most powerful of the time want put in it.

Who the hell are they to determine what religious beliefs people will have. We can be certain that it teach whatever the elite want. What happens if they taught us that whites, brindle and green skinned people are to be bred out?

If the elite determine what our religious belifs are to be we might end up with these beliefs.

"We need a program of psychosurgery for political control of our society. The purpose is physical control of the mind. Everyone who deviates from the given norm can be surgically mutilated.
--1974 Congressional Testimony of Dr. Jose Delgado

"The individual may think that the most important reality is his own existence, but this is only his personal point of view.

This lacks historical perspective. Man does not have the right to develop his own mind.

This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electronically control the brain. Someday armies and generals will be controlled by electric stimulation of the brain."

--Dr. Jose Delgado, Director of Neuropsychiatry Yale University Medical School Congressional Record, No. 26, Vol. 118 February 24, 1974

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

I don't disagree there, the priests and gurus already act as the middleman. A one world religion might be like a corporate merger, speaking in a very mundane way that is.

Nations can enact laws when the churches become a threat to the state. It just takes a person with strong views and the determination to set things right. Historically revolutions happen quite regularly.

Another point is that historically, churches have split off from Rome before.

Maybe one would see the big amalgamation, and then it would fall apart into small pieces. Which would grow on their own.

edit on 14-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Coincidence

i think not

Forgotten Languages dicuss Oumuamua

"We know what 'Oumuamua really is just because we have detected other Denebian probes in the past. We already know embedding a beacon inside a rock is the best way to withstand the extreme environmental conditions of outter space. 'Oumuaumua comes exactly from the same region from where all Denebian probes are known to come. It has the same features we see in all other Denebian probes. But unlike what we have seen in the past, its flyby near the main Denebian swarm did not trigger a realignment of the other probes. This tells us that, for some reason, 'Oumuamua was either not intended to join the swarm or was experiencing a malfunction."

edit on 14-12-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

I don't disagree there, the priests and gurus already act as the middleman. A one world religion might be like a corporate merger, speaking in a very mundane way that is.

Nations can enact laws when the churches become a threat to the state. It just takes a person with strong views and the determination to set things right. Historically revolutions happen quite regularly.

Another point is that historically, churches have split off from Rome before.

Maybe one would see the big amalgamation, and then it would fall apart into small pieces. Which would grow on their own.

Human beings have a bad habit .... they tend not to do as they are told.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Human beings have a bad habit .... they tend not to do as they are told.

That can work both ways. Sometimes doing something unexpected and out of place can change everything in unforeseeable ways.

The whole NWO just has to overlook one person to throw the whole plan into disarray.

The house of cards principal.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Feel free to mock now. It's obviously not happening, not that I didn't really try, but ...
Argh drives me crazy, my assumption on which my perspective is built on is wrong, now this will probably be the last time I entertained the idea of "aliens" as actual physical beings.
Live and learn

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Its not your fault these NASA Geeks always try to exaggerate these things to create interest.
but but its 11 if you do it at base 7...

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

It didn't even have anything to do with NASA. I'm a solo entrepreneur, my business is called Futile Enterprises.Ink

And it was bound to fail and a bit desperate from the get go. I do loose patience and try to force "it" sometimes. But ... meh on to the next adventure, I'll crack that riddle during my lifetime no matter what the costs.
Sadly for now I maybe should pause a bit, get some money, a new perspective and start fresh, next base 8...

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

That can work both ways. Sometimes doing something unexpected and out of place can change everything in unforeseeable ways. The whole NWO just has to overlook one person to throw the whole plan into disarray. The house of cards principal.

A one world religion would teach the masses that god put the elite on this world to rule because they are intellectually superior human beings and that the masses must obey them.

It only takes one generation to be indoctrinated and have a new mindset.

After that all succeeding generations will believe the elite are intellectually superior beings (therefore the followers will believe they are inferior beings) and therefore they will obey the elite, ie the govt.

They will be taught that everyone must accept their role and place in the world and do as they are told. They will be told that only by doing that will they gain intellect.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

You remind me of a magazine (Nexus) article I read once that argued the idea of karma and reincarnation was a tool of oppression used by Tibetan elite.

The author suggested that the elite told peasants they were peasants because of their bad deeds in past lives and if they wanted to join the elite they should put up with the hardship, work hard, do as they were told and next time they would be born into an elite family.

The peasants did exactly that.

That is soooo very horrible.

edit on 16-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: spilling mastake

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I don't think people in the US would riot and kill much more than normal but they might sell stocks like crazy. Trump would look bad using the stock market as a measure of success if it dropped several thousand points. It would be nice if we got a verbal warning like he was gong to announce stock market fire and brimstone about alien life like the stock market has never seen in a few days.

Then a few people could sell before announcing aliens are here and claim they can destroy our planet if their demands aren't met. Instead of saying we come in peace, we see lots of potential threats. Darth Vader, new tech that could kill entire industries and their stocks. Lots of unknowns. Imagine immediate self driving trucks and cars that put all drivers out of business. Imagine advanced medical healing that instantly heals everyone. No need for nurses, hospitals, drugs, or drug companies, etc. We suddenly have massive unemployment but everyone is living decades longer needing social security, unemployrmnt etc, etc.
edit on 16/12/17 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen

You remind me of a magazine (Nexus) article I read once that argued the idea of karma and reincarnation was a tool of oppression used by Tibetan elite.

The author suggested that the elite told peasants they were peasants because of their bad deeds in past lives and if they wanted to join the elite they should put up with the hardship, work hard, do as they were told and next time they would be born into an elite family.

The peasants did exactly that.

That is soooo very horrible.

yes it is and I totaly at odds from what I understand about Tibet and I find the Nexus very supprising for that, they are a good organisation acutally.

I'm also supprised that such negative things have been said/written about Tibet.

It's certainly true the Tibetans believe in Karma, both good and bad. i.e when someone does something bad they incurr bad karma and if they do something good they incurr good karma and because life in this world and because of the hard ships of lviing Tibet, most people went out of their way to make sure they harmed no one. Some Tibetans even went overboard with this. Some lamas would squat down on the ground and genetly clear away ants etc from where they are were going to step, in case they harm an ant or other insect and incurr bad karma.

Tibetans beleive in reincarnation and they beleive we must all atone for our sins. Because life is so hard in this world they are very keen not to harm another living creature. This is why Tibet (up unitl the chinese invaded the place in the in 1930's did not have a police force or a milittree force., because no one whats to live one more life in this world than they aboslutely have to. They did have people called 'proctors' who were given licence by the Delali Lama to roam the land and keep disorderly people in check and help resolve disputes.

Tibetans also believe we choose to incarnate into this world because we humans are a crummy lot so we only learn through pain and suffering because we dont learn through love. By learning through pain and suffering we will make faster spiritual progress and reach a point where we can no longer learn anything here and so we will advance to the next level up, a much finer range of frequencies. (the next world up the spiritual totum pole for us; is what christians call heaven, and its our natural home while we incarnante into this worl) When we move up, our natural home then because the next on above what the christians call heaven.

You can see from this, I am supprised that Nexus would put Tibetans down.

If you want to learn more about reincarnation, read the books written by Tuedsay Lobsang Rumpa. A warning however.

There is no end of claims on the net that the person who is Tuedsay Lobsang Rumpa, is a fake and it not Tibetan at all, etc etc. There are 11 books in the series and if interested, i recommend you start with the book called 'The Saffron Robe.' but any you can get your hands on will do. The Third Eye is another to start with.

You might like to go here: www.lobsangrampa.org...

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Ol' Lobsang, I read some of those in the late 1970s.

I understand what you say about the Nexus magazine. It surprised me too.

I used to read a lot when I was young. An extensive theosophical library. Yet all that reading did little to prepare me when I set out on my own.

From what I have seen and experienced I think there is more then meets the eye when it comes to what happens on the "other side" in the afterlife.

When my mother passed on, I checked her to see everything was okay in the afterlife.

What I found was my mother sitting up in bed like she had just awoken, with a few of her (already deceased) relatives with her. I stood some distance from the foot of the bed. My mother was telling everyone how she was a star in the ballet.

She looked at me for a moment and didn't know who I was exactly.

No matter.

She looked all of about sixteen or seventeen years of age and that was the time in her life where she was a soloist in the ballet Company.

That was also before she began a family. Thus no memory of me.

I presume that to be a soloist in the ballet was the most important memory of her life. It would follow that it was desire that brought her to this world.

Over the next two weeks, as memories returned in the order of importance, she would visitt those people and places.

From further such experience I understand that it is desire that brings people to incarnate here.

Perhaps not universally. I have seen Jews forcibly incarnated in Islam. One was a particularly militant Islamist in a Jerusalem Mosque. One could see he felt so (unconsciously?) betrayed and at odds with his situation that he would spit vitriol at every chance.

I simply informed the mosque officials and they resolved it.

I've learned that things not exactly as we're told in all cases. There seems to be both good and bad sides to this.

edit on 17-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
read the news lol

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dan121212

www.rt.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I think its coming...

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:15 PM