It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Disclosure This Week

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Last time they got close to believing and the statistics started showing promise was about 5000 BC.
Turned out to be an "in his own image" then too, AFAWK.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Wow, with such a clickbaity title, I half expected it to end in "YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!!!"

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I am actually really more serious about it than all of you want to believe. Just made it to read a few opinions. But ultimately it's as inevitable as the sun rise tomorrow.
3-5 days that depends on a few other developments, but expect to be mind blown this week.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
I am actually really more serious about it than all of you want to believe. Just made it to read a few opinions. But ultimately it's as inevitable as the sun rise tomorrow.
3-5 days that depends on a few other developments, but expect to be mind blown this week.

I hear you. I WISH disclosure would come. But It's always been coming for the last 100 years. What makes now any different? If you were a space fairing species, would you want to be a part of the mess the humans have created on this planet?

Humans just are not ready for it. They never will be sadly.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: rhynouk

All of them not, that's true. But the preparation has been going on for a very long time and it's now or never. It's like you see a dog in a bear trap, a little cute one, if you got a heart you can't just walk past without trying to help. Even if the help includes a bit of a mess and the dog biting you.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
i would lose my function

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I think it would cause a sensation, for a while, then we'd adapt to it. This is not the 1950s. Everybody in the western world has been immersed in the idea for decades now through entertainment. We are ready. Small sections of the populace might freak out but not enough to cause disruption.

At this point I'd actually say we need it. Without evidence of 'others' to define humanity in contrast to we'll remain unable to move onward.

Sadly I don't see any reason to expect it's about to occur.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Dude, I'd love to believe you more than anything, but I can't help but think that we are so utterly primitive and dangerous that there is no positive value in interacting with us at all.

It would be a weird universe where an alien race has the capability to travel the stars/dimensions but would find us worthy of a visit/interaction.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

It would be a weird universe where an alien race has the capability to travel the stars/dimensions but would find us worthy of a visit/interaction.

May be even weirder if what animates the humanoid body (the spirit) was actually found to be a alien spirit, part of a group transported or captured and placed here with memories erased in order to cause attachment to this dense region and forgetting where you came from🤔

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
There should be a bot that deletes "Disclosure coming XXX" threads. At most keep updating one thread with the "new" date.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Oh goodness, if L. Ron Hubbard was right I'll eat my own shoes.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I think your John Lennon reference went over a few people's heads! "Full disclosure this week... if you want it"

Something needs to happen. Disclosure could be one thing. Outing the secret space program would stop this waste of money (i.e., rockets. Musk Subsidies Inc.). We could then get about the solar system checking out all the cool rocks.

The saying attributed to Ben Rich said it would "take an act of god" to make the black projects public knowledge. I guess that mean, "giant meteor" has been reinstated!

For than half my life, since Close Encounters of The Third Kind (1977), the idea of aliens has always been there. (Weird, this is the third or fourth time I've mentioned this movie in a week. Duh-duh, duhn!! I also watched it again over the weekend!) But it has been more like the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, than having a light and sound dance off at Devil's Tower!

I wonder if TPTB have had their long, dark tea-time of the soul yet? The only reason for TPTB is to have sheeple do their work. If we all flying off to the galaxy they might have to get a real job!

In the end, something needs to happen before, like rats in a cage, we turn to the ultra violence and face the first death. I am arguing it has already started for some portions of the world's population.

Deus ex machina of the third kind!

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Feels like disclosure is a lot like the rapture. Lots of ppl seem to think it's going to happen in their lifetime.
I don't think it will be a positive event on the whole, especially the 'lets give em an airshow' scenario described in the OP.
They will go absolutely mental, lots of worldviews will be shattered. Things will not make sense anymore for some, make that many including me. Angry for dedicating their life to a lie. Fearfull for what will happen next.

And what's in it for the other party? If our wellbeing is their concern disclosure as an event is not an option

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Can you expand on this? Are we talking about Tom Delonge, the Thursday announcement by NASA, the cylindrical object traveling through our solar system, or what? And how did you come to the conclusion it will be in the next few days?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
Feels like disclosure is a lot like the rapture. Lots of ppl seem to think it's going to happen in their lifetime.
I don't think it will be a positive event on the whole, especially the 'lets give em an airshow' scenario described in the OP.
They will go absolutely mental, lots of worldviews will be shattered. Things will not make sense anymore for some, make that many including me. Angry for dedicating their life to a lie. Fearfull for what will happen next.

And what's in it for the other party? If our wellbeing is their concern disclosure as an event is not an option

Curious why you think so. Look at the mind boggling vastness of space. What is it you think finding out we aren't alone in it would invalidate?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
It has been said on here many times. "Disclosure" is a myth, because the people who want it the most are those who will only believe it if it goes along with what they already believe.

The Obama Administration released an official statement that said they didn't know of anything that proves the existence of aliens either here on Earth or in space. What more does anyone want? Simple. They want to be told what they already believe is true.

Otherwise, it's up to "them." Disclosure means alien spaceships hovering over major cities in broad daylight. That would pretty much be the end of the argument for most of us (although there will be a few folks who still think it's an Illuminati stunt with fake flying saucers).

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

The Obama Administration released an official statement that said they didn't know of anything that proves the existence of aliens either here on Earth or in space. What more does anyone want?

Just AN update on what caused this shadow🤔

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
Just AN update on what caused this shadow🤔

Bad signal processing from a malfunctioning probe?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
This thread is kind of like the sign you find in all dive Bars...

You know “free drinks tomorrow” .
edit on 12-12-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join