It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Rejects White House Recognition of Jerusalem as Israeli Capital

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The U.N. ??? Again with this nonsense ? The same organization that has had Saudi Arabia and El Salvador at the head of the Human Rights Council ? The same organization that condemned N. Korea a handful of times for violation of human rights, but has condemned Israel so many times I cant even remember ? You know, that little country in the middle east where women CAN vote and have rights, that country that allows gays to roam freely. Yeah they were condemned more than Syria and North Korea combined.

The Geneva-based human rights group UN Watch condemned the U.N.’s election of Saudi Arabia, “the world’s most misogynistic regime,” to a 2018-2022 term on its Commission on the Status of Women, the U.N. agency “exclusively dedicated to the promotion of gender equality and the empowerment of women.”

The U.N. is a joke, excuse me for not caring what they think. This organization also recently issued an "alarming" warning about racism in the United States. Not Syria, not Egypt, not Iran, not Pakistan, not Afghanistan, not any of those countries where you wont find any Christians, Jews, gays, blacks, or any diversity. no !! THE #ING UNITED STATES.

So excuse me for not giving a rats ass about this corrupt, new world order tool, called the U.N. or anything they have to say.
edit on 10-12-2017 by HanSolo31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I didn't say shut down just move it too, and not pay the huge cost compared to oh, 170 other countries combined.

US would never allow it to be moved to somewhere more impartial. They have too many spy devices in the walls, nearby hotels, Limos, etc.

If it was somehow moved, the shut down to move it would become permanent.
edit on 10-12-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

US would never allow it to be moved to somewhere more impartial. They have too many spy devices in the walls, nearby hotels, Limos, etc.

Do we really care what they think? It's not like they are effective at anything...

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Do we really care what they think? It's not like they are effective at anything...

Whenever the uS wants to make a move they use the UN to cry, plead and beg for their 'resolutions' to bomb, invade and subjugate other countries. In the name of Humanity of course.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanSolo31
The U.N. ??? Again with this nonsense ? The same organization that has had Saudi Arabia and El Salvador at the head of the Human Rights Council ? The same organization that condemned N. Korea a handful of times for violation of human rights, but has condemned Israel so many times I cant even remember ? You know, that little country in the middle east where women CAN vote and have rights, that country that allows gays to roam freely. Yeah they were condemned more than Syria and North Korea combined.

The Geneva-based human rights group UN Watch condemned the U.N.’s election of Saudi Arabia, “the world’s most misogynistic regime,” to a 2018-2022 term on its Commission on the Status of Women, the U.N. agency “exclusively dedicated to the promotion of gender equality and the empowerment of women.”

The U.N. is a joke, excuse me for not caring what they think. This organization issued an "alarming" warning about racism in the United States not long ago. Not Syria, not Egypt, not Iran, not Pakistan, not those countries that you cant find any Christians, jews, gays, blacks, no !! THE #ING UNITED STATES.

So excuse me for not giving a rats ass about this corrupt new world order tool called the U.N. !

Couldn't have said it better myself!!

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Whenever the uS wants to make a move they use the UN to cry, plead and beg for their 'resolutions' to bomb, invade and subjugate other countries. In the name of Humanity of course.

And then no matter the outcome we do what we want anyways...UN was all design to create the NWO and lucky for us it has been a failure to establish that. All those other pesky countries have their own best interests too.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

And then no matter the outcome we do what we want anyways...UN was all design to create the NWO and lucky for us it has been a failure to establish that. All those other pesky countries have their own best interests too.

No the UN was born out of the Tragedy of WWII. Specifically, to prevent rogue empires from building and invading and conquering hapless nations in a bid to conquer the world.

Obviously all nations should have a say, it would prevent one nation from seeking to dominate another for unjust reasons. Because they would have to all agree it was necessary first.

The way its set up now, the Superpowers are the only ones with that say. They call it "the Security Council" but thats cover for only the rich make decisions who gets invaded or not.

And we all know what rich people want. They want it all.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Imo, all three premises render it biased, manipulated and ineffective.

Well, we agree on that!

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
UN (useless nincompoops)
a reply to: TheJesuit

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

originally posted by: Flatfish

originally posted by: TheJesuit
This is a snippet of what the article says:

"The status of Jerusalem must be determined through negotiations between Israelis and Palestinians leading to a final status agreement," stated the five European member nations of the UNSC — including permanent members France and the UK — in a statement following an emergency meeting on the Trump declaration of support.

sputniknews.com...

So the UN no longer recognizes the US position! a dangerous precedent .....

I think you meant “a dangerous President.”

And I doubt that it’s really “the U.S. position.” It’s Trump’s position and that could change by Twitter time tomorrow morning.

Trump is a friggin idiot who doesn’t know the first thing about foreign policy, or anything else for that matter.

What he’s doing is nothing less than inciting needless violence in a place that needs anything but.

So yeah, he’s definitely “a dangerous President.”

TDS* at its finest...

* Trump Derangement Syndrome...

So, is that the acronym and name you’ve given to define the situation when someone has presented you with the truth regarding Trump’s idiocy, or what?

Um...no. Let me help...it’s to identify the behavior demonstrated by those who would criticize POTUS 45 if he cured cancer, solidified world peace, and continued his record breaking jobs/economy trend, just because his surname is Trump (and they are still butt hurt because their Queen HRC failed to achieve her coronation). If the surname of POTUS 45 was Obama, Clinton, or heck even Bush, the same achievements would be met with a standing ovation by folks like you.

Well then, you have totally misidentified me.

You see, I don’t give a big hairy rat’s ass about what happens to Hillary now or ever and her loss has nothing to do with my feelings towards that Moron in the White House.

I don’t like Trump because he’s the dumbest person ever to occupy the White House and quite possibly even the dumbest person to ever set foot on that property.

The man is dangerous for both the United States and the world, in more ways than one.

The idiot couldn’t even spell accomplishment, much less pronounce it and he has the temperament of a schoolyard bully who’s morally bankrupt and Isolated.

He is more likely to start a nuclear war than to cure cancer or bring about world peace and his bringing the jobs home policy is nothing more than a myth that’s not happening now or anytime soon under Trump.

I don’t like Trump precisely because he’s Trump and I really wish Hillary would just shut the f#*k up and go home.
edit on 10-12-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Israel is a pariah apartheid state like South Africa was. The only thing that supports Israel is the Zionist powers in America, the other world pariah state.

Israel and America=Gog and Magog, and the Antichrist all in one

edit on 10-12-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Please name a country that is worthy in your eyes and that has not slaved, used, manipulated, or fought against other nations or peoples ?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Good, time to move up the embassy.

The UN is part of the problem never a solution. Who do you think is paying for military age radicalized refugees to arrive in Europe?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Dude , see my post above, The Jerusalem Embassy Act was passed in 1995 and was hugely bi-partisan, Now that Trump enforces it everyone runs away. All the other spineless POTUS' just wanted to campaign on it and sign a waiver, Trump is the only one with the guts to campaign on it and enforce it.

Yup!

And what country does the US NOT have an embassy in a capital of the country?

What country has NOT named their own capital?

#FtheUN

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
This is a snippet of what the article says:

"The status of Jerusalem must be determined through negotiations between Israelis and Palestinians leading to a final status agreement," stated the five European member nations of the UNSC — including permanent members France and the UK — in a statement following an emergency meeting on the Trump declaration of support.

sputniknews.com...

So the UN no longer recognizes the US position! a dangerous precedent .....

I think you meant “a dangerous President.”

And I doubt that it’s really “the U.S. position.” It’s Trump’s position and that could change by Twitter time tomorrow morning.

Trump is a friggin idiot who doesn’t know the first thing about foreign policy, or anything else for that matter.

What he’s doing is nothing less than inciting needless violence in a place that needs anything but.

So yeah, he’s definitely “a dangerous President.”

TDS* at its finest...

* Trump Derangement Syndrome...

So, is that the acronym and name you’ve given to define the situation when someone has presented you with the truth regarding Trump’s idiocy, or what?

Um...no. Let me help...it’s to identify the behavior demonstrated by those who would criticize POTUS 45 if he cured cancer, solidified world peace, and continued his record breaking jobs/economy trend, just because his surname is Trump (and they are still butt hurt because their Queen HRC failed to achieve her coronation). If the surname of POTUS 45 was Obama, Clinton, or heck even Bush, the same achievements would be met with a standing ovation by folks like you.

Well then, you have totally misidentified me.

You see, I don’t give a big hairy rat’s ass about what happens to Hillary now or ever and her loss has nothing to do with my feelings towards that Moron in the White House.

I don’t like Trump because he’s the dumbest person ever to occupy the White House and quite possibly even the dumbest person to ever set foot on that property.

The man is dangerous for both the United States and the world, in more ways than one.

The idiot couldn’t even spell accomplishment, much less pronounce it and he has the temperament of a schoolyard bully who’s morally bankrupt and Isolated.

He is more likely to start a nuclear war than to cure cancer or bring about world peace and his bringing the jobs home policy is nothing more than a myth that’s not happening now or anytime soon under Trump.

I don’t like Trump precisely because he’s Trump and I really wish Hillary would just shut the f#*k up and go home.

That moron in the white house has been a household name since I was a child and played your political system like a fiddle.

If he is a moron, that would make you?.... a very unsuccessful moron that history will have no memory of.

Go kick rocks

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

The United Nations is as dim-witted as the liberal Mainstream media. Neither believed that candidate Trump was SERIOUS with his campaign promise to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. Even after he won the Presidency and began fulfilling those promises, they couldn't come to grips with reality. They still haven't, and maybe never will. Minds are too small.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

The UN Used to be pro western,but since we let non westerners have a say they overtook th ewestern supporters and now we have a organization bent on making the US say uncle. COBRA!!! i mean go un!!

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Israel is a pariah apartheid state like South Africa was. The only thing that supports Israel is the Zionist powers in America, the other world pariah state.

Israel and America=Gog and Magog, and the Antichrist all in one

Wrong locations to be those. America would have to be in the middle east. And a the anti christ is not a nation.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
yep, the u n is a bunch of oscar meyerless shrimp thinggy sized evil...........unmoral and nonthinking.....got themselves somehow all ate up with the dumbazz........( pausing )

hey they should be ashamed of themselves done lost all the good sense God gave em
edit on 10-12-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Im beginning to feel sorry for the liberals. They have gotten so out of sorts that they are gnashing teeth and throwing personal insults at every conservative they come across. Sure there was the birther issue back with the previous president that conservatives could not let go, but that pales in comparison to the way they are treating our president now. The subject of moving the embassy to Jerusalem is bipartisan and always has been. It causes discontent in the middle east but so does everything else western society does. Imagine having a neighbor that denounces your very existence. I dare say the founder of Palestine was allied to if not a Nazi himself.

Oh noos i said the Nazi word but isnt that the same word the liberals and one worlders want to accuse every white guy that doesnt agree with them of being

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join