It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible New Source on Discovery of Frozen City under Antarctic Ice

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

You did literally no research on this! No country owns it because of the Antarctic treaty

Yes but use your nous. Why have the treaty in the first place. Why this level of cooperation between nations. It is in itself very unusual.

Think nothing is going on look up Operation Tabarin. What tunnels did the British find there when they went. Who where the polar men that attacked them..

There is too much smoke.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Operation Tabarin was a real thing but was undertaken for purely military reasons. It has been declassified so it's not much of a secret and no Nazi bases were attacked.

The story about the Polar Men and all is a ripping yarn but I expect it is just that. I don't believe in fairytales, much as I'd like to.

You can label me a Skeptic but I'm not really, I want to believe and sure there is probably weirdness going on down there but when it comes to weirdness you really need to sort out the wheat from the chaff and all the woo-woo stuff, and there is a lot of that out there. Then you can focus on what might be real.

Just because I don't take every lunatic claim out there as fact does not mean I have a closed mind.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

he story about the Polar Men and all is a ripping yarn but I expect it is just that. I don't believe in fairytales, much as I'd like to.

Yes just fairytales. Along with Admiral Bryd. Just making stuff up.!

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Eshel
A cubic yard of water, ice or compact snow weighs approximately 1 ton in weight. put 1 cube on top of another cube and you have 2 tons. There are 1760 yards in a mile ergo 2 miles is 2520 yards, therefore under that yardage the compression weight would be 2520 tons give or take the odd ton for miscalculation. Google is your friend.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Ya I guess conditions get windier at high altitudes.

But I have come across facts / trends that also show conditions tend to get windier the further south you go.

Considering a scenario with pretty uniform conditions from north to south...

"The southern hemisphere, in the 40°S to 70°S latitude range, is covered almost exclusively with ocean. The few exceptions are Tasmania, The south island of New Zealand, Patagonia, the Antarctic Peninsula, and a few scattered islands.
“Prevailing westerly winds get stronger as we move southward through these latitudes. These are known as the "roaring 40s", "furious 50s", and "screaming 60s".

www.redbull.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Well, yes the SAS thing with the Polar Men is just made up, obviously.

As for Admiral Byrd, you have to indulge in a bit of critical thinking and research what he actually said and what is attributed to him by, say, FE loons which is most definitely made up stuff. Confusing the North Pole with the South Pole and having him in two places at the same time, etc.

I am not suggesting that the Admiral is making stuff up, other people are. try and ascertain for yourself what he actually said and what other people say he said. It may come as a shock to you, but there are plenty of people out there who do make stuff up. Not everything on YouTube is real, for example, you know.

Have you read Admiral Byrd's Secret Diary? About meeting Inner Earth Aliens (the bit about meeting with a being called the Master is dialogue lifted straight out verbatim from an earlier published sci-fi story) so yes, that is definitely made up. It's a hoot.

Read it if you have not and then if you believe it is true and not made up, then please contact me as I have a bridge in London that you might be interested in purchasing....
edit on 21-11-2017 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2017 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I do an immense amount research thanks. I ask these questions because the secrecy and censorship of Antarctica along with what we are told to believe, just doesn't add up to me.

They would be The Powers That Be or TPTB. Those at the top of the food chain.. You know what I mean.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: fluff007

Good for you. Yes, I believe I do know now what you mean. TPTB. Of course.

I hope your research leads you to the answers that you seek.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Damn nothing like David Wilcock and Corey Goode to ruin a good story right?

I was reading each line very interested and then his name pops up.

I can't force myself to be that gullible.

remember when had a seat to a UFO?

Yeah... his claim not mine.

I mean honestly how many chances do you give a b******* artist before you're finally like hey this guy's full of b******* y'all?

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Trying to make a dollar trying to get a piece.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Here are some great video's on this from Dark Journalist and Joseph Farrell.

part 1 www.youtube.com...

part 2 www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Ive been interested in Byrd for a while simply because the man done loads of amazing things!
was an explorer by nature and was even given various awards for it.
Ive added a few things in various threads about his whereabouts during this time
and he was at the north pole and then at the south pole really close together around that time.
There are some CIA documents released about byrd and this confirms his whereabouts.

There is also a really amazing national georaphic article about the polar exploration with Byrd.

There is also a edition of the geographic that was pulled by them and made secret
its on the CIA 12 million document dump
just go there and search for Admiarl Richard E Byrd and highjump etc
CIA reading room

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I am more than aware of the Antarctica Treaty. And that is precisely my point. It is jointly owned by nations around the world. Why?

So if we're the rich and mighty we can go? It costs a lot to go there. Unless my income suddenly increases dramatically there is no way I will ever be able to afford to go there.

Actually no one can just go there. Chartered and sanctioned trips are the only kind allowed. You aren't free to explore the continent. The sanctioned/approved trips are to very specific locations. To my knowledge there are no public airports.

Most public trips I would imagine only go to the Antarctic Peninsula. Since that is the relatively small area most possible trips to the continent are limited to.

Thats a link to current projects. Not an update of that particular expedition. There is a summary of what the expedition entailed, but nothing about what they actually did there. And no I don't think it is 2016. Just giving date for the article.

Oh I'm sure thats exactly why Kerry was there. Believe the MSM if you do so wish.

To me it seems odd that Russia would want to move a church out there...

I patiently await the disclosure on Antarctica..

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer>>> Watch out for The Shoggoth.

edit on 21-11-2017 by Dutchowl because: Typo

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: VerveStentor

Interesting article you reverenced.
Of course, it is always good to retest ideas as newer hypothesis and testing methods come to light. It would have behooved the author to be as critical of Kevin Menzies hypothesis as he is of Hapgood's, since Menzies work is a work still in progress with more holes in the story than a swiss cheese.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Because they know open military bases will solely lead to a pointless war. It's the one place in the world claimed by EVERY country, even ones vastly far away, and its full of goddamn oil.

You're basically asking, "why do countries consent to diplomatic immunity and diplomatic bags?" Simple answer, because even though you know it will be used for spying, you're doing the same thing. If you want the real conspiracy in Antarctica, take this quote to heart:

Antarctic skies are unusually clear and also unusually free from radio interference - they are ideal for deep-space research and satellite tracking. But they are also ideal for establishing covert surveillance networks and remote control of offensive weapons systems.

Holy christ man you CAN go there, are you expecting a tourism board and car rentals or something? Have you never seen Departures?
You're shifting goalposts like crazy. You implied a bunch of people died and I showed you Melbourne-Thomas is not only alive but moved on to different projects, showing you did no actual looking to see what happened!

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

My cousin and her partner both work for the air ambulance service in the isles of Scotland and they were offered a job vacancy in McMurdo Station for 12 months to go and live in Antarctica
I told them to go as it would be an opportunity of a lifetime as no one goes there!

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

You can go there and yes it is not cheap but for goodness sake it is Antarctica, its a long way and the weather is a bit extreme and Easyjet don't fly there and Thomas Cook don't do package holidays there.

Not because TPTB say so but because its ANTARCTICA for goodness sakes. It's not exactly suitable for mass tourism, is it?

Wake up, man, have some common sense.
edit on 22-11-2017 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Thank you for posting that, very interesting. I couldn't find the Geographic thing that was pulled. Could you post a quick rundown of what it said?

Thanks again.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

It costs lots to go there because it is a long way, inhospitable and off the beaten path which I would have thought would be obvious to most people.

There are lots of places I would like to go but can't afford to.

Perhaps using your logic TPTB are hiding something from me in the Maldives or Mustique? The fiends. I think we should be told.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join