It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible New Source on Discovery of Frozen City under Antarctic Ice

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
For a long time now there has been elements of mystery around Antartica. There are old maps that appear to show Antarctica ice free and in two land masses. These maps do not make historical sense.

The Germans spent time there looking for underground cities. Then after the war Admiral Byrd led his expedition there. They did not last long. Got out of there early and on their way back he gave a press conference in Argentina. He stated something about enemy craft that could go pole to pole at great speed.

Operation high jump in 1947 where the USA tested high atmospheric nuclear bombs in the area. There are a lot of conspiracies to what they where upto there.

Antarctic Treaty System (ATS) was formed later about the same time and states no one is allowed sovereignty over the land. I have always found this enigmatic. It is my belief that there are other beings still inhabiting the continent.

Remember the scientists working on drilling into Lake Velstoy. They found electromagnetic signatures there that indicate an underground structure.

More recently a number of high profile people have visited the area including John Kerry, Buzz Aldrin, A Russian pope, European Royalty.. A strange profile mix of people. More recently still David Wilcock made a video about underground cities in Antarctica and talks about limited disclosure. If you have not watched its well worth it.

Any way now time for the pudding!!

A possible new source has come forward with corroborating information about the discovery of a large frozen city two miles under the Antarctic ice, located roughly 16 miles from the geographic South Pole.

exopolitics.org...

This area is in fact an abandoned city like grouping of various structures that were created long ago with technology that far exceeds our current capabilities.

Legitimate science projects were created to hide the excavations with massive amounts of funding going to Lockheed in excess of 5 billion. Projects provided cover for thousands of military personnel on the continent despite the Antarctica Treaty.

The site is not considered safe as there is an unknown type of radiation there that has been nicknamed nanowaves. It has made some people sick and people have to wear special clothing.

When drilling reached only 300 meters from the site, which ground penetrating radar had previously pinpointed, according to Pete a significant number of injuries and deaths occurred. He describes a mysterious radiation that affected workers: What was first thought to be some type of radiation which caused these casualties was later discovered to be something now known as nanowaves

A no fly zone has been set up above the area. Here is a description of what it looks like.

In August 2016, the dig crews breached ground zero. The name used to refer to the ground level of the city like structures which workers jokingly refer to as Atlantis…. The crews by this point were wearing special protective suits to safeguard against the illness. The illness induced by the nanowaves…. At ground zero no nanowaves have been detected but the workers still wear safety gear…. The access point from the top of the ice sheet down to the two miles depth of ground zero is an elevator shaft bored into the ice…. The city is said to be an amazing sight to behold and would likely contain a population between 10 and 15 thousand.

:-)
edit on 20-11-2017 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
This niggles me :

From your OP : Operation fish bowl in 1961 where the USA tested high atmospheric nuclear bombs in the area. There are a lot of conspiracies to what they where upto there.

My opinion :

Maybe not surprising if people have to wear protective clothing if the USA had completely contaminated the area!?

Even if the tests were at high altitude (contamination can still settle, spread and stay for many many years...) : www.futurescience.com...

There are tons of peer reviewed articles (links) at the end of the above blog so please don't knee jerk respond "to certain people here" without reading the link thouroughly.

Warmest

Lags

a reply to: purplemer

edit on 20-11-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Tell me why I dont like Mondays!

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

A no fly zone has been set up above the area. Here is a description of what it looks like. 

Above Antarctica?

Seems credible. I was actually sold on the nanowaves.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Miles of ice mass would have pulverized whatever is under it to dust, this is silly.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
David Wilcock and Corey Goode stories, repeated by a "trusted source".

I'm sorry, but anything with those names attached just screams Hoax and Disinformation. They twist facts or outright lie to fit their agenda.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Not always the case no. They are warm pockets under the ice in places. That lake under the ice they drilled into. Was liquid. Not ice..

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Info:

Nanowaves (if equivalent to microwaves) means that the wavelength is in nanometer.

If we take 1 nanometer as the wavelenght of this "mysterious" radiation, it is equivalent to 750THz frequency.

Which is the wavelenght for high- to ultra-VIOLET.
Which is a color/radiation well known.

Anything else to debunk? Bc this already sounds like a problem for liabilty to the whole story.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Info:

Nanowaves (if equivalent to microwaves) means that the wavelength is in nanometer.

If we take 1 nanometer as the wavelenght of this "mysterious" radiation, it is equivalent to 750THz frequency.

Which is the wavelenght for high- to ultra-VIOLET.
Which is a color/radiation well known.

Anything else to debunk? Bc this already sounds like a problem for liabilty to the whole story.

Really..
Dude you dont simply debunk the entire Antartica theory with your nanowave reply. Far to much evidence.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
A lot going on on the white continent these days.

Connecting dots...

1 Submarine missing Nasa helps

2 Mr Sandman

3 Big Escape

4 Thule_islands

5 FalklandWars

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

So where’s the evidence of the no fly zone?

Like, it needs to be known so, you know, no one flies over it.

No such no fly zone exists, therefore, the story is bs.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   

No no, I am sure that Exopolictics is full of fantastic stories.. sorry, "facts". ;-)

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

So where’s the evidence of the no fly zone? Like, it needs to be known so, you know, no one flies over it. No such no fly zone exists, therefore, the story is bs.

You could try having a little look instead of stomping around threads with your cognitive dissonance.. You cant simply say a story is bs when you dont have any evidence to support it

I cannot speak to continent-wide no-fly zones, but there is specific, interesting no-fly zone at the South Pole station, where a number of scientific experiments rely on the cleanest air on the planet. This particular no-fly zone is meant to shield the “Clean Sector,” one of several protected areas, including the “Dark Sector” and the “"Quiet Sector.” In this Clean Sector, aircraft are forbidden to fly under 2000 meters within an arc of 150km radius.

www.quora.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

No no, I am sure that Exopolictics is full of fantastic stories.. sorry, "facts". ;-)

If you have time go and have a look at some of the Anartica stuff it really is something. I am convinced their is a cover up there.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Operation Fishbowl involved launches from Johnston Atoll which is in Polynesia and was nowhere near the Antarctic.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
Operation Fishbowl involved launches from Johnston Atoll which is in Polynesia and was nowhere near the Antarctic.

Thank you you are correct. I confused it. Its Operation High Jump I was referring too. (edited my op)

Operation Highjump, officially titled The United States Navy Antarctic Developments Program, 1946–1947, was a United States Navy operation organized by Rear Admiral Richard E. Byrd, Jr., USN (Ret), Officer in Charge, Task Force 68, and led by Rear Admiral Richard H. Cruzen, USN, Commanding Officer, Task Force 68. Operation Highjump commenced 26 August 1946 and ended in late February 1947. Task Force 68 included 4,700 men, 13 ships, and 33 aircraft. Operation Highjump's primary mission was to establish the Antarctic research base Little America IV.[1][2]

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 20-11-2017 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Far to(o) much evidence.

I (and most here, I'd think) WANT this to be true, but what evidence are we talking about? I've heard lots of stories ...mostly by Wilcock and Goode (the new(agey) unintentionally funny standup team) and they just suck... well, they suck funds from gullible suckers, that is.

I'm all ears as to any real "evidence" .. .I know about the "luminaries" visiting there, but ...anything else? John Kerry and a literally ancient astronaut aren't exactly first string anymore. Perspiring minds wanna know!

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I seriously doubt that all of these important people are going to visit Antartica for the scenery or to feed the penguins.

Something is going on down there I'll wager. It's still open for speculation as to what. Dr. Salla did say in the article you linked that he has yet to do any vetting on his new whistleblowers sources.

Pete suggests that there is a lot of disinformation out there on Antarctica, without explicitly referring to Goode and Wilcock. The implication is clear however since they have been most responsible for disseminating information about secret excavations in Antarctica over the last year.

The fact that he is not too big of a fan of Corey lends more credence to what he says IMO.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Here is a more intresting take on operation high jumo

In 1947, Admiral Richard E. Byrd led 4,000 military troops from the U.S., Britain and Australia in an invasion of Antarctica called “Operation Highjump”, and at least one follow-up expedition.

That is fact. It is undeniable. But... the part of the story that is seldom told, at least in “official” circles, is that Byrd and his forces encountered heavy resistance to their Antarctic venture from “flying saucers” and had to call off the invasion.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior

Look at the odd ball list of people going i think that in itself speaks volumes..

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Far to(o) much evidence.

I (and most here, I'd think) WANT this to be true, but what evidence are we talking about? I've heard lots of stories ...mostly by Wilcock and Goode (the new(agey) unintentionally funny standup team) and they just suck... well, they suck funds from gullible suckers, that is.

I'm all ears as to any real "evidence" .. .I know about the "luminaries" visiting there, but ...anything else? John Kerry and a literally ancient astronaut aren't exactly first string anymore. Perspiring minds wanna know!

yeah i dont know how anyone can take david wilcock seriously. this is the guy who started out his scam claiming he was the reincarnation of edgar cayce. funny how u never hear a peep about that whole psychic side from him anymore since ancient aliens became en vogue. i am curious about the visits lately and if i remember correctly Dr. Rendezvous made some odd tweets during his visit and medical emergency he had while down there

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join