It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible New Source on Discovery of Frozen City under Antarctic Ice

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: purplemer

And let me guess, this is the cover story..?

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Maybe they are doing just that Chadders old boy.. You have yet to contribute anything to this thread. You may or may not be aware that this has been posted in the grey area. I have done this because of the lack of empirical evidence. I have done my best to provide as much evidence as possible for you. Every time I have done this you have ignored it and walked around it.

If you dont like this kind of thing.. Why come here. Why hang out in the gray area. What I am trying to say.. Is what is you malfunction sir..

kind regards

purplemer

I commend you purple. You're doing a great job of dealing with the skeptics on a topic that attracts so many of them.

YES, there's certainly suspicious activity going on in Antarctica. YES the continent was once green and probably the home of ancient civilizations. YES there've been some unexplained high profile visitors and YES there is an absolute possibility of there being warmer pockets beneath the ice to aid in archeological finds.

All of those are facts. Many of the comments on this thread ignore all of these facts and instead reach for speculation by mentioning Wilcock and Corey Goode as if their input dictates all activity regarding Antarctica.

IMHO, there will be an announcement from the MSM about significant discoveries on the continent within the next few years. If and when that happens, you won't hear a peep from any of the usual ATS skeptics.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
David Wilcock and Corey Goode stories, repeated by a "trusted source".

I'm sorry, but anything with those names attached just screams Hoax and Disinformation. They twist facts or outright lie to fit their agenda.

Reminds me of something...oh let's say a network of some sort...and this guy might fit right in there.

I'd like to believe...but hearing an obelisk with roman numerals and destructive gases underneath...hmmmmmmm?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Maybe they are doing just that Chadders old boy.. You have yet to contribute anything to this thread. You may or may not be aware that this has been posted in the grey area. I have done this because of the lack of empirical evidence. I have done my best to provide as much evidence as possible for you. Every time I have done this you have ignored it and walked around it.

If you dont like this kind of thing.. Why come here. Why hang out in the gray area. What I am trying to say.. Is what is you malfunction sir..

kind regards

purplemer

YES, there's certainly suspicious activity going on in Antarctica. YES the continent was once green and probably the home of ancient civilizations. YES there've been some unexplained high profile visitors and YES there is an absolute possibility of there being warmer pockets beneath the ice to aid in archeological finds.

All of those are facts.

Saying probably the home of ancient civilizations is NOT A FACT unless you say IS.

We have yet to see physical proof of this.

I would like to believe there is some alien technology we haven't see before there. Why else would the AA have a military like no fly zone there?

It is very suspicious what is going on there. Highly confidential dig indeed. But I don't like to hear people talk about "Sources". States their names otherwise it is just another good bedtime story or Fake News.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

a reply to: intrptr

That’s the thing, Antarctica is not as unreachable as conspiracy theorists think/want.

'Two miles' under antarctic ice, is.

So are ancient aliens, deep ocean aliens and moon aliens.

Unverifiable.

Its as though I stopped reading the Enquirer decades ago, only to come to the internet and find all the genres thriving and yet, still no veracity.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

What makes you think IHS is occult Christianity? Its just an abbreviation for Christ derived from the first 3 greek letters.

From a wiki:

"IHS" is sometimes interpreted as meaning "Jesus Hominum (or Hierosolymae) Salvator", ("Jesus, Saviour of men [or: of Jerusalem]" in Latin)

en.wikipedia.org...

What you have there is simple standard Sunday accessories.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Not from this reality, a dimensional and time disruption fragment left from a reality bending experiment of some kind, perhaps even an attempt at time travel by a past or future civilization - if future on that is either not from this civilization or else this is a part of a loop in time.

It could also be an interjection from a parallel reality left over from a reality merging were some kind of energy was used to attempt to prevent there annihilation, if such an energy exists it need's to be studied and perhaps we can learn from there failure, maybe even do it better than they did.

If this site is real and not just a fantasy dreamed up to get internet click's then it will not be alone and there would be other sites not only in Antarctica but around the world.

Why has the city not be flattened to a pancake by all that ice, well if the glacier is not moving then it would still suffer pressure crushing which should have reduced the height of the building's by downward pressure as the ice itself was crushed as new layers were added. this in turn should have led to ground level spreading and even if the building's themselves are made of some mysterious super dense grey metal that can withstand that pressure they still should have been pushed down into the ground many stories or pushed over sideways.

Of course if the site had an ice dome over it that was maintained until relatively recently that may not be the case, there would still bed damage but the dome itself once established would have become harder and harder as well as more dense up to the maximum density of ice at that depth over time making it immensely strong - so long as it was not maintained merely by melting the ice, that said if it was and there was no way to get rid of that ice by let's say a heat source within the city then the city for all intents and purposes would have been under water, water under immense pressure but still liquid within a bubble dome at the bottom of the ice, this would mean that only a part of the city remain's, that surrounding this heat source whatever it was and around that the true extent of the city were the heat could not keep the ice from crushing and grinding it away could then be never known.

I am open and love the story but am not yet a believer even though I do believe what you may regard as even more absurd story's such as an estimated 286 million year old ruin's of a wall blasted out of the seam in a coal mine in oklahoma in 1928, the mine was then closed and it is a story of which I remain convinced to be real and also that that the Rock wall at the town of Rockwall in Texas is another ancient settlement and not a natural structure as so many on this site argue built by an unknown culture that predated our supposed history.

Of course if proven these thing's stick one in the eye of the human evolution theory because they would then prove the existence of modern human's, perhaps even more advanced then us when monkey's did not even exist but the relatively young age that this site in Antarctica IF it is real is supposed to have would make it an ambiguous one as it would then be well within the age of modern humanity if far younger than the age of the supposed freezing of the continent.

Entertaining and enoyable thread, thank you for sharing.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

en.m.wikipedia.org...

kind regards

purplemer

All of those are facts.

Saying probably the home of ancient civilizations is NOT A FACT unless you say IS.

We have yet to see physical proof of this.

I would like to believe there is some alien technology we haven't see before there. Why else would the AA have a military like no fly zone there?

It is very suspicious what is going on there. Highly confidential dig indeed. But I don't like to hear people talk about "Sources". States their names otherwise it is just another good bedtime story or Fake News.

Considering that every other continent in the world and many islands much smaller than Antarctica have contained ancient civilizations, what are the odds that the continent contains nothing?

We know it had a temperate climate at some point. And we also know that the ancients were familiar enough with the area to map it. But you're right, saying "probably" isn't stating a proven fact.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Thank you for your answer. It very much does add to all the strangeness and yes Antarctica is fun.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Thank you for your good words.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Share a few pictures posted last year by WL. These are from Antarctica. There are other picutres sofar Wikileaks have choosen to hold back the other images.

Where is John Kerry going

Is this something in the sky

My favorite one.. Glowing fog..?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Well we'll look at facts. As already been put, but I will give you a rough calculation of it, a cubic yard of compact snow or ice is approximately 1 ton in weight. Now 2 miles of ice on top of any structure would weigh about 2520 tons per square yard so any, and I mean any, structure would be completely obliterated. As for the lake, as you know you cannot compress water, so the only fact that it is liquid could be because it is kept liquid by the warmth of the rock underneath it.
Now as I know the Russians have only recently drilled to the lake, that's a small borehole to you and me, I can say with utter certainty that nobody has yet tunneled (and I mean tunneled) to expose any city or for that matter any artifact.
You must understand just why Antarctica is so important, and this goes with the Falklands reasoning.
Antarctica is supposed to be the richest continent with natural resources. Please look at the political map of Antarctica and you will see it is split up, sliced, like an apple pie between the large nations. THAT'S what they are there for.
As for the Falklands that's UKs stepping stone to Antarctica. Now withstanding the Argentinians wanted the UKs slice of Antarctica when they wanted the Falklands.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
> exopolitics.org
you have got to be kidding me

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

source for last 2 ones

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Where is John Kerry going? To McMurdo Station, a United States Antarctic research center, to see first hand the impact of global warming in Anarctica.

Kerry became the highest-ranking American official to visit Antarctica when he landed for a two-day trip. He’s been hearing from scientists about the impact of climate change on the frozen continent.

Kerry’s aides described the trip as a learning opportunity for the secretary of state. He has been receiving briefings from scientists working to understand the effects of climate change on Antarctica.

Kerry has made climate change an intensive focus of American diplomacy during his term, and had previously spent decades working on the issue as a U.S. senator.

www.pbs.org...

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

your math is confusing me. Could you show your calculations please?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

The monogram of Bacchus?

Ask Janus/Cybele.

Templars, Loyola and the Jesuits, etc...

Up for debate: files.abovetopsecret.com...

One might say that Christianity today is a "reflection" of what it once was.

Keyword: reflection

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Latin letters I and J were not differentiated until the 17th century, "JHS" and "JHC" are equivalent to "IHS" and "IHC". The earliest inscriptions should be different when referring to "Isis", I dont see this anywhere.

Warrants it own thread if I get time.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

One might say that Christianity today is a "reflection" of what it once was. Keyword: reflection

In some respects a reflection is an opposite.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Wikileaks released those images for a very particular reason. Normally they release files by batch. Not with these images. Just a few photos released still do date and the rest held back.

Ask yourself why.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

The fact that the mods allowed this to be posted should neggle you to know that this is disinformation from our lovely 3 letter agencies.

What should neggle you is the fact that the Rothschild own an island in antarctica.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join