It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible New Source on Discovery of Frozen City under Antarctic Ice

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer Amazing thread and a huge congrats to you! Antarctica has always been of huge interest to me. The Byrd exposition is by far a very thought provoking expedition and will be for years. I had no idea about the speech he gave in Argentina. Nor did I know about the ATS agreement. Great thread and thank you for giving me some material's to look into!

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
a reply to: purplemer

Far to(o) much evidence.

I (and most here, I'd think) WANT this to be true, but what evidence are we talking about? I've heard lots of stories ...mostly by Wilcock and Goode (the new(agey) unintentionally funny standup team) and they just suck... well, they suck funds from gullible suckers, that is.

I'm all ears as to any real "evidence" .. .I know about the "luminaries" visiting there, but ...anything else? John Kerry and a literally ancient astronaut aren't exactly first string anymore. Perspiring minds wanna know!

If you are intrested go back as far as you can. Have you seen the Buache Map, It shows Antartica in a preglagical state. It was sometime in the 1950s that the British Antarica Survey maped the it under the ice.

The Buache Map is an 18th century map commonly claimed to accurately depict the continent of Antarctica before it was buried by ice. By extension, it has been claimed that this map is evidence that an ancient civilization had mapped Antarctica when it was free from ice, and that it was based on this source that the Buache Map was drawn. However, t ere are arguments against this interpretation of the Buache Map, and the claim that the continent of Antarctica was known to a highly advanced ancient civilization long before it was ‘re-discovered’ by modern man in the early part of the 19th century.

www.ancient-origins.net...

Same with the Piri Reis map.

The Piri Reis map shows the western coast of Africa, the eastern coast of South America, and the northern coast of Antarctica ice free. The northern coastline of Antarctica is perfectly detailed. The most puzzling however is not so much how the Piri Reis Antarctica map managed to so accurate 300 years before it was discovered, but that the map shows the real coastline under the ice. Geological evidence confirms that the latest date Queen Maud Land could have been charted in an ice-free state is 4000 BC.

www.ancientdestructions.com...

Go and do some research to what the Germans where there in the second world war. Why did they send there best troops into the ground. Hitler was fascinated with funding the remains of a pre present ephoc civilization.

Admiaral Bryd and his very strange account. Why did he high fly out of there very early. Why does there seem to be unaccounted for boats. What happened. Maybe we will never know because when he got back to the USA he would have been gaged and given a narrative to follow. I summise he knew this and that is why he gave an interview in Argentina.. Where he was quoted to say..

On 5th March 1947 the ‘El Mercurio’ newspaper of Santiago, Chile, ran the headline ‘On Board the Mount Olympus on the High Seas’ which quoted Byrd in an interview with Lee van Atta.

"Adm. Byrd declared today that it was imperative for the United States to initiate immediate defense measures against hostile regions.

The Admiral further stated that he didn’t want to frighten anyone unduly but it was a bitter reality that in case of a new war the continental United States would be attacked by flying objects which could fly from pole to pole at incredible speeds.

Admiral Byrd repeated the above points of view, resulting from his personal knowledge gathered both at the north and south poles, before a news conference held for International News Service."

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Have a think about it. Why the cooperation on Antarctica. Why is it not owned by one nation. It is strategic and economic importance to many countries. That in itself is a great enigma.

Go and have a read

Kind Regards

Purple :-)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

So a small area over the South Pole station...?

Learn to read.

And all those stars from your sheep supporters.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Why is it not owned by one nation.

Because the Fourth Reich with their UFOs control the planet? They did infiltrate USA and were instrumental in the creation of the OSS (forerunner of the CIA)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

So a small area over the South Pole station...?

Learn to read.

And all those stars from your sheep supporters.

Why the amonisty

The no fly zone according to the article is

Next, Pete’s sources refer to “a no fly zone over the dig site which is located 14 miles from the geographic South Pole”

You then said to me there are no fly zones in the north pole.

I then demonstrated there was a no fly zone in the very same area stated above. A very specific and unsual no fly zone in which you can fly over but not under a certain hight. Strange..eh.

there is specific, interesting no-fly zone at the South Pole station, where a number of scientific experiments rely on the cleanest air on the planet. This particular no-fly zone is meant to shield the “Clean Sector,” one of several protected areas, including the “Dark Sector” and the “"Quiet Sector.” In this Clean Sector, aircraft are forbidden to fly under 2000 meters within an arc of 150km radius.

www.quora.com...

You then come back on and do not address the facts but unduly without explanation dismiss them.

Wake up.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Legitimate science projects were created to hide the excavations with massive amounts of funding going to Lockheed in excess of 5 billion. Projects provided cover for thousands of military personnel on the continent despite the Antarctica Treaty.

How come its always the most remote un reachable places where secret underground cities lie?

"Two miles under the ice in Antarctica."

Pretty safe bet none of us will ever go there to confirm one way or the other. Like the Bermuda Triangle , Atlantis, Martian bases and undergound aliens, the only proof possible is none at all.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: purplemer Amazing thread and a huge congrats to you! Antarctica has always been of huge interest to me. The Byrd exposition is by far a very thought provoking expedition and will be for years. I had no idea about the speech he gave in Argentina. Nor did I know about the ATS agreement. Great thread and thank you for giving me some material's to look into!

Thank you for your postivity towards this thread nice to see it as It has received a lot of the opposite energy.

Do you remember reference to that film crew from alantis tv that allegedly disappeared whilst visiting the area and in possesion of some very interesting footage.

Was that ever debunked..

A California TV crew missing since November 2002, a video they left behind and a mission by U.S. Navy SEALs are the key elements in a story that claims extensive ancient ruins of lost cities in antarctica have been found under the ice of Antarctica. READ MORE: www.disclose.tv...

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Can't take seriously a guy with a bunch of marvel annuals in his bookshelf.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

How come its always the most remote un reachable places where secret underground cities lie?

It seems you answered your own question.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

So you’re saying that this ancient city is 14 miles from one of the busiest stations on Antarctica?

How does the tunnel they dug handle the 10m per year ice movement?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Thank you for your postivity towards this thread nice to see it as It has received a lot of the opposite energy.

Do you remember reference to that film crew from alantis tv that allegedly disappeared whilst visiting the area and in possesion of some very interesting footage.

Was that ever debunked..

A California TV crew missing since November 2002, a video they left behind and a mission by U.S. Navy SEALs are the key elements in a story that claims extensive ancient ruins of lost cities in antarctica have been found under the ice of Antarctica. READ MORE: www.disclose.tv...

www.disclose.tv...

so i tried to find any evidence of a company based in beverly hills going by that name and cant find a thing. are u sure it really ever existed? the more links i follow the more it looks like a gorilla advertising campaign for jonathan gray, Pseudo archeologist, promoting his works. i love all the mysteries surrounding antarctica and our past but we really should be doing our due diligence to find out if what were reading has anything to back it up.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

so i tried to find any evidence of a company based in beverly hills going by that name and cant find a thing. are u sure it really ever existed?

No I am not sure thats why I asked. It popped into my head as i wrote this thread. I thought i would peeps on ats what the state was with that story

Thank you for your answer.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior

It seems you answered your own question.

I answered it a lonnng time ago. Just wondering if anyone else is asking the obvious...

Remember this guy? Anyone still entertaining his underground alien wars?

The important thing to remember is this is ongoing psyops, promoted by propaganda department agencies to distract people, promoting fantasies to occupy their mind.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

So you’re saying that this ancient city is 14 miles from one of the busiest stations on Antarctica?

No I am not saying that. The article however is. How is this just a revelation to you it was in the OP extract. You said in your previous post i should learn to read. Funny how the mirror turns..

Please go and read the source or watch the video before commenting. It helps a lot. I find the subject fascinating. There are a lot of questions regarding Antarctica and yes it is busy there is a lot going on there..!

Kind regards

Purple
edit on 20-11-2017 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   
There isn't actually any evidence that the Nazi's sent troops there though is there?

There's two U-Boats that turned up in Argentina at the end of the war.

The New Schwabia expedition was there in 1938-1939, but that was civilian research, not military. (And they discovered the ice free Oasis Schirmacher, which has open lakes, where two of the modern day research bases are still located.)

But apart from that, I'm not aware of any actual hard evidence that supports Nazi's being at the antarctic?

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Why do you think Hitler spent his retirement years in Argentina..

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Why do you think Hitler spent his retirement years in Argentina..

Well I don't think he did. Had Hitler survived Berlin, I am absolutely certain Mossad would have found him as they found so many other hidden Nazis.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

My understanding is a little different please correct me if I am wrong.

The FBI.gov website reveals that the U.S. government knew Hitler was alive and well – living in the Andes Mountains in Argentina long after World War II had ended.

yournewswire.com...

vault.fbi.gov...

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

My understanding is a little different please correct me if I am wrong.

The FBI.gov website reveals that the U.S. government knew Hitler was alive and well – living in the Andes Mountains in Argentina long after World War II had ended.

yournewswire.com...

vault.fbi.gov...

Those stories have been thoroughly debunked:

www.snopes.com...

But even just common sense addresses this one for me, Mossad flooded Argentina and South America with hundreds, possibly thousands of agents in the 40s and 50s, tracking down every single lead and rumour and hint of a Nazi. I simply don't believe they could have missed Hitler.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

That’s the thing, Antarctica is not as unreachable as conspiracy theorists think/want.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join