It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Late-term abortion facility to abort 37-week baby for $17k

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Ok, I'm reading what you posted but what I'm learning is the company they set up in the LLC is fake - not the videos.

And they were sighted in felony fraud for filming without permission, etc. For tampering with government records for making fake driver's license, etc.

They were whistle blowers that took the wrath for doing so - but I'm not seeing where the actual videos were hoaxes.

*Still looking*

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

So the kid (Gabriel) who survived her mother's abortion decision is the same 37 month old fetus that was aborted in the video?

You found that odd too, I take it? How Gabriel, whose mother went to Planned Parenthood in New Jersey, is also the baby from the video reportedly taken in a clinic that is not Planned Parenthood in New Mexico?

So weird.

edit on 2-11-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Here's a source about the editing:
Planned Parenthood Videos Were Altered, Analysis Finds
The crimes they committed weren't related to the editing. The editing just preventing their videos from gaining any legal traction. Then they were sued and later charged for the cons they attempted to procure the videos.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Gotcha.

Found this on your Wiki link.

Daleiden's organization set up a fake biomedical research company, called Biomax Procurement Services. Under this guise, they posed as potential buyers of aborted fetal tissue and organs, and secretly recorded Planned Parenthood officials during meetings.[18] CMP released edited versions of these videos, which it promoted as showing Planned Parenthood officials "price haggling over ‘baby parts'".[19]

When the full, unedited, videos became available, they instead showed "a Planned Parenthood executive repeatedly saying its clinics want to cover their costs, not make money, when donating fetal tissue from abortions for scientific research."[12]

According to the lawyer for Planned Parenthood, Roger K. Evans, Biomax proposed “sham procurement contracts,” offering US$1,600 for liver and thymus fetal tissues.

Well here I go off to the HOAX bin!
Thank you for pointing it out. I hadn't heard the 'rest of the story' concerning that Planned Parenthood crap that went on a while back.

I appreciate you doing what you can to keep ATS free from hoaxes - believe it or not. I wouldn't have posted it had I known. That being said - with such heated issues I'll have to be a little more diligent in the future.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Maybe Gabriel's father is really Barry Allen?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

No worries. I appreciate you keeping an open mind about this stuff. You gotta be careful with these pro-life videos. I understand you guys want to show it is an evil business, but just remember that there are people who WILL take advantage of that desire to sell you on a story they pulled out of their ass.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Bad actresses.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Careful folks, this video is faked. Off to the Hoax bin with it I'm afraid.
edit on -05:00pm441130America/ChicagoThu, 02 Nov 2017 13:44:14 -0500305 by Painterz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

On the other hand though...

THIS video isn't proven to be wrong.

And, they were offering a service to someone who had TWO tests positive for the possibility of the baby having a horrific disease.

Maybe this one is real?

I'll keep looking into it and anything I find one way or the other I’ll make sure and add.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Hey kudos to you for owning it, silo. Especially when the subject matter is such an emotionally charged issue for a lot of people.

Not something often seen, here or elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
Well here I go off to the HOAX bin!
Thank you for pointing it out. I hadn't heard the 'rest of the story' concerning that Planned Parenthood crap that went on a while back.

I appreciate you doing what you can to keep ATS free from hoaxes - believe it or not. I wouldn't have posted it had I known. That being said - with such heated issues I'll have to be a little more diligent in the future.

i really appreciate that you took the time to look into that and that you are able to take in that new info and change your perspective. that's a skill all of us can stand to improve.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

That argument makes no sense. If it's potentially murder SOMETIMES, then it's always murder. Or it's never murder. It doesn't hinge on whether or not you want it to be something. Are you retarded?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

That's fair. Keep up the work. I'm glad I motivated you somewhat so you don't just blindly trust it. I'll take the small victory there.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151
a reply to: starwarsisreal

That argument makes no sense. If it's potentially murder SOMETIMES, then it's always murder. Or it's never murder. It doesn't hinge on whether or not you want it to be something. Are you retarded?

Ad hominem is not an argument. Just FYI.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Well one thing that happened is somehow I added the wrong link (dang cut paste, lol).

It has been fixed.

The video? I had no idea and am not ashamed to admit it.

But if you have a moment check out the article and see if it reads true?

It does to me - but - as you say (and are correct in saying) it is a highly charged topic.
edit on 5959Thursday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
THIS is the point - regardless of the video...

I'm just looking to find out of this is true or not.

An undercover investigator from Abortion-Free New Mexico, identified only as Felicia, went into Southwestern Women’s Options at 37 weeks pregnant. She’d had two tests during her pregnancy that indicated her baby had trisomy 18.

“If we are to see you here in the clinic, it would be $17,000” for the entire procedure, a Southwestern Women’s Options employee told Felicia. The employee was Susana Estorga, according to Abortion-Free New Mexico.

Felicia said throughout her pregnancy that medical professionals brought up abortion to her “three different times” and focused on how difficult life would be if she chose not to kill her baby.

“It wasn’t talking positive about keeping the baby and how some parents make a good life for the baby,” she told Abortion-Free New Mexico’s Tara Shaver. “I didn’t hear anything like that.” “Not once when I talked to the genetic counselor did I hear” about parents who didn’t abort their babies with trisomy 18, said Felicia.

Inside Southwestern Women’s Options, Felicia wasn’t allowed to bring her sister back into her consultation appointment with her.

Estorga explained to Felicia that the late-term abortion would begin with an injection to cause her baby to have a heart attack. “The first day after you checked in, filled out paperwork, then met with the doctor, part of the procedure that happens that day is a fetal injection which lowers the heart rate and eventually stops it,” the abortion worker said. “It takes about four to six hours to stop” the baby’s heart.
source

Well that's the first thing to look in to to prove if this is valid or not - IS THERE a 'injection' used in late term abortions to stop the babies heart.

So be patient people - if this is wrong I'll admit it - just let's find out first.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313
genitic testing aren't done via ultrasound..
although if something was picked up through an ultrasound, there probably would have been further testing done, including ultrasounds to determine the condition of the fetus more than likely. I wonder if this women would have decided differently if the ultrasounds had picked up significant problems changing that 1 in 80 risk factor to a definitive yes!!

For those of you who don't know what Trisomy 18 here's a link.

www.trisomy18.org...

and it's not like you can get 37 week abortions just anywhere, there is only a few doctors that do them.. some women have had to travel across the country to the few clinics where it's available. and at $17,000, I'm sorry, but I highly doubt if any of these abortions are for convenience sake.
Intensive care and home healthcare is quite expensive in this country by the way.

A small number of adults (usually girls) with Trisomy 18 have and are living into their twenties and thirties, although with significant developmental delays that do not allow them to live independently without full time caregiving.
www.trisomy18.org...

and, I am sure that all those "save the babies" republicans will be telling the moms after they force them to give birth to their deformed babies that they shouldn't have had those babies if they couldn't take care of their healthcare needs..
no, don't ask them to pitch in a few cents to help out!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Poverty kills much more people than abortion.

We need to make late term abortion illegal but make the morning after pill freely available like bubble gum. People are going to copulate no matter what laws we have or what moral outrage people with superior morals may have.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The Society of Family Planning states

Intracardiac potassium chloride and intrafetal or intra-amniotic digoxin injections are the pharmacologic agents used most often to induce fetal demise. In the last several years, induction of fetal demise has become more common before second-trimester abortion.

So that part is true. At least that part of the information is true so we're not to HOAX quite yet.

*still working*

edit on 3113Thursday201713 by silo13 because: freakin' link

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: fiverx313
genitic testing aren't done via ultrasound..
although if something was picked up through an ultrasound, there probably would have been further testing done, including ultrasounds to determine the condition of the fetus more than likely. I wonder if this women would have decided differently if the ultrasounds had picked up significant problems changing that 1 in 80 risk factor to a definitive yes!!

yes, thank you for clarifying. i was definitely mixing things up.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join