It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Late-term abortion facility to abort 37-week baby for $17k

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: silo13

Poverty kills much more people than abortion.

We need to make late term abortion illegal but make the morning after pill freely available like bubble gum. People are going to copulate no matter what laws we have or what moral outrage people with superior morals may have.

i agree with the poverty, morning after pill angles here but i don't think you can morally make late term abortion illegal. it's not done for funsies, after all, or easy to obtain, but for serious health defects and risk of life to the mother. making that illegal would kill people.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I don't care.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Lol. CMP videos have all been debunked as hoaxes.

So the tails form the crypt lady in the video isn't talking about cost of baby parts like it was a June day and she was bargaining for half off a scratched toaster oven at a garage sale?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Lol. CMP videos have all been debunked as hoaxes.

So the tails form the crypt lady in the video isn't talking about cost of baby parts like it was a June day and she was bargaining for half off a scratched toaster oven at a garage sale?
]

Its been debunked everytime you guys post it on ats, use the search engine bud, you wont look so much the tool next time.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Why hasn't "Felicia" reported this to the authorities yet? It has been two months. Isn't that obstruction of justice?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I see you are still drinking CMP's kool aid. Well you certainly make a good case study about the damaging effect of fake news.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

debunked in this thread, even...

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

So you don't think any of the information is true at all?

That this girl was never advised to do anything but abort?

They explained how it would be done - in detail - by injecting drugs into the babies heart to make it die then gave her the price?

That's what the thread is based on, not the video.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Who has debunked it? Where. Last I knew the video makers asses were in a sling legally for the recording of this.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Perhaps we can ask them to release the full video to ATS?
I mean why not? If there is a crime it is their duty to report it.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Southwest Woman's Options

THIRD TRIMESTER PROCEDURE Albuquerque, New Mexico only

Clinic is real.

Once the cervix is ready, medications will be administered which will start labor and result in the delivery of a stillborn. On the first day, an injection of Digoxin will also be administered to stop the fetal heart beat.

Procedure is real. It's from the CLINIC'S WEBSITE.

The same website has a link to how to get financial aid for THIRD TERM ABORTIONS.

So - ALL THE INFORMATION IS TRUE SO FAR.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I've already emailed them.

So far everything they say about the clinic is true.

It's in the links.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

The full video?

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

That's what I'm asking them for. I've not heard back.

BUT - between now and then I've found everything else in the article (that I can find so far) is backed up by the Southwest Woman's Options website.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

That's what I'm asking them for. I've not heard back.

BUT - between now and then I've found everything else in the article (that I can find so far) is backed up by the Southwest Woman's Options website.

So if it's on their website then what is the purpose of making the undercover video? LOL.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

BTW whose baby is it supposed to be in the video? (Remember I'm deaf).

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

She didn't have the abortion. She had her child and it was fine - it did not have the disease the blood tests said it did have (twice).

I would think the reason for the video is to try and 'prove' the Southwest Woman's Options clinic will kill the baby at such a late date (the nurse knows how far along she is from the video) and that they would still perform the abortion.
edit on 5336Thursday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

edit on 11/2/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

and if she had gone to a clinic that was pro-life, and had a sonogram done, more than likely she would have walked away being told everything looked just grand even if the baby had four eyes and no mouth!!! heck if she went to a catholic hospital miscarrying there's a possibility that she could be sent home and be none the wiser that her baby was doomed!

maybe we should just set out to make sure that people are well informed of their conditions, the treatments available, and all the risks that are present in whatever scenario that is possible... and let them make up their own mind!!!

and yes, in late term abortions, and injection is used to stop the heart....
the percentage of abortions that take place at the 21st or later week of pregnancy though is 1.3%...
a number that is far less that the percentage of women who claim that their abortion was because of health related issues either with them or the fetus that they are carrying.... and we are told that that number is too insignificant to be considered when it comes to the abortion debate...
I can only assume then, that the same people who are claiming that would also see the number of third trimester abortions to also be too insignificant to be considered when it comes to the abortion debate??
only, it seems that the 1.3% of abortions to be the total picture that is presented!!! these are people have such monumental problems in the pregnancies that they are willing to travel across the country, beg and plead for money from their family members, and their family members are willing to take out second mortgages on their homes for them!! there sad stories, of parents who really wanted the babies but learned that something was terribly wrong! I mean, if they hadn't wanted them, why on earth wouldn't they had taken care of it long before now, when the clinics around them were able to provide for them for much, much less money????

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

BTW whose baby is it supposed to be in the video? (Remember I'm deaf).

How did I not know that you are deaf? It is in your name!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join