It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker threatened by Podesta lawyer to stop reporting on connections to Manafort

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: GuidedKill

I have no comments to someone who is too lazy to read the thread I quoted and instead wants to post a strawman to cover for his laziness.

So you were wrong then? Fox News or Tucker doesn't FORCE their guests to say anything! They are free to have their own opinion and can debate it as such.

Sweet thanks for clarifying you were incorrect in your previous statements and they were made out of anger of Donald Trump being President and not any factual information.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I comment on how you guys are obsessed with what they want you obsessed with, that's as far as my involvement goes. There's a reason this is headline news, if the media didn't want you talking about it they wouldn't be talking about it.

How much you wanna bet nothing that changes anything will come out of this? I'll bet my entire bank account it will change nothing, just as nothing has changed in decades.

Bread and circus, you guys are eating it up.
edit on 10/31/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I comment on how you guys are obsessed with what they want you obsessed with, that's as far as my involvement goes. There's a reason this is headline news, if the media didn't want you talking about it they wouldn't be talking about it.

How much you wanna bet nothing that changes anything will come out of this? I'll bet my entire bank account it will change nothing, just as nothing has changed in decades.

Bread and circus, you guys are eating it up.

You come in to every thread that comes from a right wing perspective, and say the exact same thing.

"You are just buying in to what the media wants"

Yet you dont do that on left wing ones, and in fact often discuss those threads.

You are everything you claim to criticize.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

Still your sensationalism was wrong. Perhaps try opening a history book before using the word "never".

Again, it was a different time.
I would venture to say, that you cannot even compare one to the other....it's not even close.
Compare anything Trump has done or said he would do to abolishing slavery?....you can't.
But it's ironic that you are comparing Trump to Lincoln.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

It's equally true for the left, when have I denied that?

Trump is the president, Hillary and Obama are not, that's why I discuss things against Trump because he's the one sitting in the office right now. If it were Hilary I'd discuss things about her but she's not and I see her as simply a deflection/distraction for those on the right to ignore the corruption of our current president and his administration.

This whole media circus is scripted, they only report what they want you focused on. You guys don't trust the media yet you constantly follow their lead week after week after week. That's irony.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Trump is the president, Hillary and Obama are not, that's why I discuss things against Trump because he's the one sitting in the office right now. If it were Hilary I'd discuss things about her but she's not and I see her as simply a deflection/distraction for those on the right to ignore the corruption of our current president and his administration.

This whole media circus is scripted, they only report what they want you focused on. You guys don't trust the media yet you constantly follow their lead week after week after week. That's irony.

So you need top tell conservatives they are parroting the media when they want to discuss something, but you discussing trumps problems isnt parroting the media.

Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Let's not be coy here, they definitely trust the media, my dude.

They say things like "the lamestream media is lame," but then quote and cite Carlson and FOX news.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Still your sensationalism was wrong. Perhaps try opening a history book before using the word "never".

Dude. Stop making excuses and just admit your mistake. The whole "different time" argument is stupid since you used the word never. End of story. You were being sensationalist and I called you out on it.

I would venture to say, that you cannot even compare one to the other....it's not even close.
Compare anything Trump has done or said he would do to abolishing slavery?....you can't.

I'm not comparing anyone to anyone. I just pulled an example out of the history books that proved your statement wrong. This little bit above that you just did. That was all you. I am not and had no intention of comparing one to the other. Clearly your inability to admit fault in yourself is causing you to make up ludicrous strawmen about me.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Trump is a disaster, that's what I discuss regardless of what the media says because it's clear to anyone who's paying attention.

Trump and the media are a classic case of controlled opposition, they are in bed with each other but act like enemies so that their respective followers become enemies as well, and BOY is it working like a charm.

"The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves", that is the strategy they're using with Trump and the media, liberals and conservatives, left and right. You guys are too blinded by the manufactured drama and scandal to see it though, and that goes for ANYONE who is putting their mental energy into this charade, not just Trump supporters.
edit on 10/31/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Dude. Stop making excuses and just admit your mistake. The whole "different time" argument is stupid since you used the word never. End of story. You were being sensationalist and I called you out on it.

I'm not comparing anyone to anyone. I just pulled an example out of the history books that proved your statement wrong. This little bit above that you just did. That was all you. I am not and had no intention of comparing one to the other. Clearly your inability to admit fault in yourself is causing you to make up ludicrous strawmen about me.

Ok dude....your holier than thou attitude is typical of the sentiment against Trump.
The only mistake I am guilty of is misreading your post. You proved your point on that and I offered my apologies.
I am saying don't even try to compare Trump and his triggering of the deranged Leftists to Lincoln and the abolishment of slavery.
The abolishment of slavery was a moral, life changing event for the southern states, WTF has Trump done to be compared to that?
You want to argue the semantics of the word "never" going back 150 years, instead of addressing the real issue that my original post indicated.
If it hurts you that my post included "never", I will go back and change it so you can sleep better but don't argue about bullsh!t just to argue.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Yet again you try to attach some comparison you made up in your head to me.

PS: I take sensationalism seriously. Sensationalists are who is at fault for this country's political climate. That means when you use words like "never" without opening a history book first you are obfuscating the truth.
edit on 31-10-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

This behavior by the press is pure and simple: it's called muckraking and done for viewership.

Our American society is now dependant upon these opinionated talking heads to share info but that comes with party identification and representation.

We must be aware of this when watching and listening to modern "news" stations.

Supporting these talking heads is just "sad."

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The Podesta brothers are not and never have been the central figures in Muellers investigation. Him saying that just makes him sound stupid.

I agree.

Mueller was FBI director then so he'll save his legacy and Hillary's by ignoring it.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Yet again you try to attach some comparison you made up in your head to me.

PS: I take sensationalism seriously. Sensationalists are who is at fault for this country's political climate. That means you when you use words like "never" without opening a history book first, you are obfuscating the truth.

LOL...here ya go.
Never in MODERN history, going back 100 years or LESS, has the election of a president caused the crying, whining, bitching and moaning hissy fits like Trump has caused the mental #ing breakdown of certain section of the country's populace.
I think the breakdown of the Leftists would be considered sensationalism.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
He can threaten as much as he wants, but it begs the question why'd he step down after three decades, so suddenly?

Indictments are coming, if not from Mueller from the endless investigations against Democratic operative that are already in the works.

One thing we know for SURE is that this investigation has nothing to do with "collusion." There is no such thing as "collusion" (pertaining to an election/foreign power) and anyone who believes otherwise is a brainwashed sheep who can't even be bothered to research the USC.

Again, "collusion" is in reference to an anti-trust law which has absolutely not one single thing to do with an election. "Collusion" in an election is NOT against the law, therefore is NOT what is being investigated by the special prosecutor. Obviously, law enforcement entities only investigate violations of law: not made up terminology and legal codes a lot of these braindead leftists try to push.
edit on 10/31/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Well that's because we have more access to information about our candidates than we've ever had before. It was much easier for an unlikable person to conceal their unlikablness back in the days before television, but that all changed with the Nixon/JFK debate. Speaking of Nixon (since trump likes to follow in his executive decision footsteps) if he had been elected in this day-and-age I'm sure he would have seen similar backlash. He certainly saw TONS towards the end of his Presidency.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

The Fat Tony Group told Tucker to drop the subject , or else ...

Simpsons have already done it ...

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Precisely. Unlike the leftist echo chambers out there, differing opinions are welcome in conservative circles (as long as they don't prostitute that opinion as fact).

Carlson, Waters, Hannity & O'Reiley are my favorite personalities. Rush Limbaugh is another, Alex Jones - all are American patriots and heroes of the highest order. They are on the front lines of the massive information warfare taking place every day, which is why it is vitally important we continue to deconstruct the leftists' narrative. They are so close to being entirely without political power, and our agenda can be fully enacted without any meaningful opposition (besides protests and activism - which we all know matter soooo much
). The two party system is dead.

In 2018/2020, we should see some very minor wins for the myriad of the minor parties (green, democrat, libertarian, etc) along mostly coastal areas and inner-city type areas. Beyond that, I predict the sea of red shown in the 2016 county vs county map will grow.

Check the above posted image, it is pretty clear who is running the show in this country. I'll give you a hint, it isn't the screeching DINOs.
edit on 10/31/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Precisely. Unlike the leftist echo chambers out there, differing opinions are welcome in conservative circles (as long as they don't prostitute that opinion as fact).

HAHAHAHAHAHA! That was the funniest thing I've read all day. Explain why /r/The_Donald kicks anyone who says anything negative about Trump then.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
didn't fox news repeat the seth rich lies on request of trump?
rather odd that those that parroted those lies are repeating fox ad infinitum at what appears to be trumps request, again.
he did tweet DO SOMETHING to his worshippers the other day and they have been playing deflektor for him ever since.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join