It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker threatened by Podesta lawyer to stop reporting on connections to Manafort

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

You guys sound like Big Brother watchers, you've picked your "alliances" and tune in for the juicy drama every week and then debate about what's going on in the Big Brother house.

That's about the best description you could give this whole circus, a real life version of the Big Brother house, and we all know that the Big Brother show is scripted as far as the events happening around the drama.
edit on 10/31/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: HeadCrunchMcRockGroin

That doesn't make them central to the investigation. That's a crock of # and Tucker Carlson is an idiot for saying it. He's trying to take the focus off the Whitehouse like a good little house troll.

Central maybe not involved yes. MUELLER has made record requests and they are under investigaion and know it.

In a statement to NBC News, a spokesman for the Podesta Group said the company was “cooperating fully with the Special Counsel’s office and has taken every possible step to provide documentation that confirms timely compliance. In all of our client engagements, the Podesta Group conducts due diligence and consults with appropriate legal experts to ensure compliance with disclosure regulations at all times—and we did so in this case.”

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Don't forget John Podesta previous demand for immunity ...

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Politics has literally become a tabloid magazine. How sad that we keep eating it up and asking for more. Scandal and drama, we're addicted to it and they're more than happy to provide us with our fix.

This is what the deranged Leftists have made it.
Every 4 years we elect a president and every 4 years there is a certain cross section of the populace that doesn't like the winner of that election.
But this time the supporters of the LOSER of the last election still can't understand how a political neophyte could beat their propped up candidate and they have been bitching, whining and crying ever since.
There has never been a level of derangement over any newly elected president like this.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

In a statement to NBC News, a spokesman for the Podesta Group said the company was “cooperating fully with the Special Counsel’s office and has taken every possible step to provide documentation that confirms timely compliance. In all of our client engagements, the Podesta Group conducts due diligence and consults with appropriate legal experts to ensure compliance with disclosure regulations at all times—and we did so in this case.”

Sounds like Hillary talking about turning over 'all' of her emails.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

I hadnt seen that hes admitting he has dirt on Clinton if he thinks he deserves a plea deal. Interesting

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

It's what both sides have made it. You are just as much a part of it as they are, don't kid yourself.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
There has never been a level of derangement over any newly elected president like this.

Well except when almost half the states in the Union left the country after a young lawyer with an iconic hat from Illinois was elected President.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It's what both sides have made it. You are just as much a part of it as they are, don't kid yourself.

So are you.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

But Russians !!

John Podesta Owned 75,000 Shares in Putin-Connected Energy Company

“It is my understanding that John transferred the resulting 75,000 common shares from the option exercise to the Leonidio LLC.,” Slovakian wrote in a January 2014 email, referencing the Delaware-based holding company. “As such, we would need to edit the Transfer of Share Agreement to reflect the transfer of 75,000 common shares to the LLC.”

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

In a statement to NBC News, a spokesman for the Podesta Group said the company was “cooperating fully with the Special Counsel’s office and has taken every possible step to provide documentation that confirms timely compliance.

I'm sure they are.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Well except when almost half the states in the Union left the country after a young lawyer with an iconic hat from Illinois was elected President.

Yeah right....if it makes you feel better to pull some BS out like that, feel free to keep denying the reality of it.
There was never the level of protest like we have seen against Trump when Obama was elected.
Don't even try it.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

a reply to: Aliensun

You DO know that Fox sets up their guests to lose to the host on purpose right? Everything they say is scripted or certain points have to be mentioned while others ignored to make the conservative viewpoint of the host seem more valid.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So you're implying that Fox News forces sitting congressmen, senators or political affiliates to say what Fox wants the to say? Are you implying that Fox News is able to display some threat towards these guests that would make them not want to voice their opinion? Like Joseph Goebbels?

I know Fox News was the big bad bear but I had no idea of their Gestapo tactics....Interesting.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

So you are saying the Civil War never happened. Gotcha.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Why don't you read the thread itself and find out what I'm saying instead of making up a bunch of bs you know I don't mean?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: stosh64

Tucker Carlson is just another ATS member out in the world instead of online but the same creature none the less. Trying to tread water that's over his head and swirling like a whirlpool.
The Podesta brothers are not and never have been the central figures in Muellers investigation. Him saying that just makes him sound stupid.

Try to keep up Silly.
Why do you think Tony Podesta resigned from his company yesterday?
For God's sake, we know you will parrot anything you hear on CNN that deflects from the real facts, but you are going overboard with this complete denial of reality.

Democratic power lobbyist Tony Podesta, founder of the Podesta Group, is stepping down from the firm that bears his name after coming under investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller.

www.politico.com...

Don't hold it against some members here on ATS....They still haven't figured out how to deny ignorance.

They just read the talking point cards like good little trolls.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

So you are saying the Civil War never happened. Gotcha.

My apologies ..you are talking Lincoln.
For some reason, I thought you were talking about Obama.

Yes the Civil War happened.
Different time, different reality.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It's three pages long....I commented at the first sight of ignorance.

I quoted what you said, I'm just asking you to clarify how Fox or Tucker forces their guests to take losing positions in a debate. Like they somehow don't have freedom of their own opinions once they get on the show...

You're the one who implied that's why I am asking you to clarify.....

So please elaborate for me.

edit on 31-10-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Still your sensationalism was wrong. Perhaps try opening a history book before using the word "never".

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

I have no comments to someone who is too lazy to read the thread I quoted and instead wants to post a strawman to cover for his laziness. You clearly aren't interested in understanding my argument initially, so I'm reasonably sure you don't give a # about my response to your dumb question (that again you know I never meant).
edit on 31-10-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join