It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker threatened by Podesta lawyer to stop reporting on connections to Manafort

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: cinerama
didn't fox news repeat the seth rich lies on request of trump?
rather odd that those that parroted those lies are repeating fox ad infinitum at what appears to be trumps request, again.
he did tweet DO SOMETHING to his worshippers the other day and they have been playing deflektor for him ever since.

What "Seth Rich" lies ?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: cinerama
didn't fox news repeat the seth rich lies on request of trump?
rather odd that those that parroted those lies are repeating fox ad infinitum at what appears to be trumps request, again.
he did tweet DO SOMETHING to his worshippers the other day and they have been playing deflektor for him ever since.

Seth Rich "lies"? did his murder get solved and nobody said anything? Please explain that.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Here is more from tucker on the threat.

“Podesta’s lawyer wasn’t trying to inform us of anything, but to threaten us — to shut down our reporting on his client,” Carlson said. “One lawyer we talked to earlier today said the Podesta people have used this tactic with others before. It’s common — it’s an effort to use fear to control press coverage. We are not intimidated. We have ample evidence from Mueller’s indictment [and] from a number of confidential sources to paint a pretty clear picture of exactly what the Podesta Group was doing for years here in Washington."

"We’ll let the facts speak for themselves," he concluded. "And we’re confident the Mueller investigation will be revealing a lot more about Tony Podesta’s lobbying practices in the near future.”

The Hill

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I can only imagine the conversation between Hillary and Podesta at her "birthday bash" this past weekend.

Tony Podesta and Sidney Blumenthal both appeared at Clinton’s 70th birthday party held at Elizabeth Frawley Bagley’s house in Washington, DC, on Sunday, Politico reported. Podesta’s appearance is uncomfortable for Clinton because he and his brother, Clinton campaign chief John Podesta, are currently a focus of Mueller’s corruption investigation with their political consultancy business, the Podesta Group.

Breitbart

I am sure this news made the celebration 'extra' special'.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
I can only imagine the conversation between Hillary and Podesta at her "birthday bash" this past weekend.

Tony Podesta and Sidney Blumenthal both appeared at Clinton’s 70th birthday party held at Elizabeth Frawley Bagley’s house in Washington, DC, on Sunday, Politico reported. Podesta’s appearance is uncomfortable for Clinton because he and his brother, Clinton campaign chief John Podesta, are currently a focus of Mueller’s corruption investigation with their political consultancy business, the Podesta Group.

Breitbart

I am sure this news made the celebration 'extra' special'.

They decided what "Plan B" they were going to use this time.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
it funny how all this russian business is pointing right back at the dems.....huehuehhue

they should have just accepted the results of the election and they wouldnt be in trouble.. but oh well

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I didn't deny that. I deny fox news and other trump propagandists claim that Tony Podesta is central to Muellers investigation. It's so obviously a completely overblown statement and if he's following some script he should object because it makes him sound stupid.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Don't forget Mike Flynn asked for immunity.

In case you're insinuating it means something.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Where did that come from?
It sounds a bit pedestrian to have come from a real lawyers office.
Something about "because Cheryl Mills got immunity ..."
sounds amateur almost like a childish plea. I don't know. It's just not ringing authentic to me. So if you could let us know where that came from that would be great...

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Funny...
No really. That's funny.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I think Tony Podesta may have already been arrested in secret and is working a deal, like George Papa... News reported there were others who were charged but not yet revealed.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Every news outlet has headlines with Podesta...

"sudden downfall" from Politico

"Mueller brings down Podesta" from NPR

It's over Silly!

edit on 31-10-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I'm waiting till Laura Loomer gets an interview with Putin.

Then we will know everything !!

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I deny fox news and other trump propagandists claim that Tony Podesta is central to Muellers investigation.

How would you know what was "central" to the investigation? You have inside information?

The investigation, from the beginning, has been centralized on finding out how Russia influenced our election.

Mueller is just going where the evidence leads.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The evidence, so far, is leading to Ukraine (per the charges). Maybe we should be focusing on their corrupt/coup installed government instead of Russian hysteria.

You do realize hackers can make their activity appear to be coming from any location on Earth they choose, right? As a person extremely familiar with cyber security issues, I find it very unlikely that anyone can definitely pin any such activity on the Russian government - even if it did come from their country, who can say it wasn't a non-state actor carrying the hacks out? Most systems are criminally insecure, and don't take nation-state adversaries to compromise their security.

Furthermore, has anyone here actually studied the NSA/CIA data leak dumps? They contain various application & procedures for making their activity appear to originate in a country of their choosing. Cyber attribution is a joke.

Once again, the emails/ads/"propaganda" was all truthful and accurately described the social issues in our society. There is absolutely nothing illegal about exploiting those divisions - the political parties do it all the time. Therefore, if anyone here is going to be pissed off about "Russian interference" perhaps they need to broaden their anger and also worry about British interference.

Christopher Steele, a British national with ties to MI6, was complicit in putting together his report which was used by the DNC/Clinton in an effort to influence voters to not select Trump. How is influence/interference from the UK any less upsetting than influence from the Russians?

Yet, there are still people (even on this site) using terms like "Soviets." My faith in humanity (which is already at ~0%) dwindles every time I see the sheeple making these statements.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

So, it's OK that the UK also tried to influence our election...? Or that the DNC/Clinton colluded with a foreign citizen (Steele) to influence the election...?

Chris Steele = British national/MI6 ties. Compiled the document (for what, 12 million now?) on behalf of the DNC/Clinton who used it to interfere with the election. They used the document to influence voters against Trump.

How about all of the domestic influence? Should political ads of all types be banned? What if they contain truthful information (like the DNC/Podesta/Clinton emails)? What if they're subjective opinion?

You have no evidence to back up your claims. Even the charges brought about by Mueller's (a man of integrity, IMHO) investigation had nothing to do with this narrative of Trump/Russia "Collusion" (which again isn't a crime/doesn't exist in the US Code). He wouldn't be investigating non-criminal acts, therefore use your brains a little tiny bit and think outside the MSM narrative. If anything, we should be looking into Ukraine's corrupt and illegitimate government.

The brainwashing in this country is truly exasperating.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I love it when they say things like that, while ignoring their own echo chamber-like parroting of leftist talking points and lies.

When they resort to blind and ridiculous accusations, you know you've already beaten them

Bob Mueller is a man of integrity, and dollars to doughnuts the Democrats will walk away from this whole thing with a literal ton of egg on their face. The dishonest MSM and DNC have attempted to spin his investigation as a Trump/Russia investigation, whereas it is clearly not.

Keep that spin up, though, lefties! This is yet another thing that will come back to haunt them in 2018 and 2020. I don't know a single person (I live in a red state, full disclosure) who would ever consider voting for one of the DNC's new purity control candidates. At least in the past, most people respected (if not voted for) Democratic party and candidates. Nowadays, especially after the HRC debacle/purity control/mass hysteria/burning/looting/destruction/violence/provocation/etc no one even respects them any more.

Sad really. Then again, our founders warned us of having a two party system. Apparently our system of government has self-correction methods.

Only the most modest & centrist Democrat would stand a chance at winning the Presidential election in 2020. The candidates they've mentioned thus far are so far to the left they'll only be electable in places like CA and lib strongholds.

Sad part is that liberalism is truly not a bad thing. Classical liberalism (aka true liberalism) is all ab out the realization and protection of personal rights and freedoms, and the lack of influence from government on all but the most pressing issues. Classical liberals have left the Dem party en masse, leaving only the extremist progressives who insist every single minor, niche & pet issue is addressed and fully supported or else.

By instituting these purity control standards, the new extremist DNC has assured it will remain without power. Additionally, once the SCOTUS is stacked with Conservative justices, no degree of progressive-exits will save the Dem party. If I were still a Democrat, I'd be demanding the party leadership take back control of their party and start coming up with centrist and reasonable policies that ALL AMERICANS care about - not just those issues affecting a minority group/position or special interests.

edit on 10/31/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Oct 31 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join