It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tucker threatened by Podesta lawyer to stop reporting on connections to Manafort

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: HeadCrunchMcRockGroin

That doesn't make them central to the investigation. That's a crock of # and Tucker Carlson is an idiot for saying it. He's trying to take the focus off the Whitehouse like a good little house troll.

Ha! The final throws of the left right here! Do you have a better argument because this is quite blan. The Democratic Party is headed for the garbage can!

You know , that has been the only rebuttal anyone on the left has for the last 20 years
Everyone else is an idiot , stupid , and/or liars.
With that said , who fits those terms better ?
And that is the very reason the Democratic Party is imploding
They got nothing but tripe. Ever.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Way to go Tucker, love this guy, not a fan of his bosses but he's a Rottweiler after a bone..

I love the threat tactic but as Tucker showed, its the DOJ that has specified the wording so Podesta has a beef with them. Hopefully some hint at treason will be thrown in, actively working on behalf of a foreign agent while not declaring it must come close

Well it seems they have found that big plug hole in the swamp, who is willing to pull it up...

Come on, someone must want to see the Clintons etc swirling round and around the plug hole before dropping in to the chasm with the other sh*t...
edit on 1-11-2017 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Ding Ding! This is the umpteenth round in the great election connection deflection.

See how they do that?

The real "fake" news is the morphing story line. From Hillary's failed bid to the oval office to the hack to blaming the russians, trump, everyone he knows, ad infinitum.

Vengeance, spite, and avarice train, full steam ahead.

The only reason they won't 'let it go' is because you won't 'let it go'.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
At least one positive has already come from this podesta group debacle.

Lobbyissts are frightened and farad that they too may get hit for acting improperly with foreign governments.

Washington lobbyists who represent foreign powers have taken comfort for decades in the fact that the Justice Department rarely goes after them for potentially breaking the law. That all changed on Monday.

The news of Tony Podesta’s resignation from his namesake firm and indictment of Paul Manafort and Rick Gates sent K Street scrambling, as lobbyists rushed to make sure they’re in compliance with the rules. The developments also renewed calls for Congress to pass legislation beefing up the Justice Department’s enforcement of the law, which lawmakers in both parties have derided for lacking teeth.

www.politico.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

The Democratic Party is imploding? Why are so many sitting Republicans announcing they are no going to run for reelection?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Gothmog

The Democratic Party is imploding? Why are so many sitting Republicans announcing they are no going to run for reelection?

Because they are RINO's working for the Dems. They know they are losing in the primary too in Corker and Flakes cases.

Case closed.

edit on 1-11-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

No, they are genuine conservatives who are appalled by the Party of Lincoln being hijacked by racists, Nazis, and foreign agents.

Case closed.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Justoneman

No, they are genuine conservatives who are appalled by the Party of Lincoln being hijacked by racists, Nazis, and foreign agents.

Case closed.

No he never had a shot corker has been lining his own pockets. I think what really scared him was the rumor peyton manning may run.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Tucker Carlson reported on his show last night that he received a letter from a Podesta Group lawyer threatening legal action

WOW..A lawyer threatened to sue someone.

This type of intimidation sounds eerily familiar to past Podesta intimidation

"This type of intimidation sounds eerily familiar to" the THOUSANDS of lawsuits Trump has threatened every time someone said something about him he did not like.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
it's FOX, off course they are lying their asses off or twisting the heck out of whatever is true.

Is Podesta unto some sheeet???. Likely

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
it's FOX, off course they are lying their asses off or twisting the heck out of whatever is true.

Is Podesta Inyo some sheeet???. Likely
edit on 1-11-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This is he same tucker that got fired from cnn in the 90s for making stuff up, but hey now he works for fox news he must be a true journalist now.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
This is he same tucker that got fired from cnn in the 90s for making stuff up, but hey now he works for fox news he must be a true journalist now.

Dunno about the Tucker claim, but does that suppose to mean CNN and others are not making stuff up? Don't make me laugh. MSM news in general nowdays is crappy.

Does that change who COMPANY A and COMPANY B are?
edit on 1-11-2017 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: GuidedKill

Precisely. Unlike the leftist echo chambers out there, differing opinions are welcome in conservative circles (as long as they don't prostitute that opinion as fact).

HAHAHAHAHAHA! That was the funniest thing I've read all day. Explain why /r/The_Donald kicks anyone who says anything negative about Trump then.

Its simple. The_Donald is a pro Trump forum. They do not hide this fact. They do insist that if you have questions/disagreement regarding Trump policy etc that you head over to their sister sub AskThe_Donald where these things can be debated.

Its not unlike ATS and its myriad of forums for specific topics.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph

Dunno about the Tucker claim, but does that suppose to mean CNN and others are not making stuff up? Don't make me laugh. MSM news in general nowdays is crappy.

Oh look someone dosent get it again, yea cnn sucks, tucker sucks, oh and fox news sucks, hope thats easy enough for you to get.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph

Oh look someone dosent get it again, yea cnn sucks, tucker sucks, oh and fox news sucks, hope thats easy enough for you to get.

Sure would be nice if you answered a question for once, instead of perma-deflecting.
edit on 1-11-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

This is an all too familiar trend, Wardaddy. Any actual points or facts we present get overridden with their personal attacks and insults. They lash out in anger due to lacking a substantive evidence-based response.

I have personally decided I won't waste my time arguing with the cult like true-believers, I'm just going to keep supporting my President and countering disinformation with fact/logic wherever I see it

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

LOL I've seen better deflections coming from 4 year olds.

Who are COMPANY A and COMPANY B? Don't look here if you don't want to get upset.

...B-B-B-B-BUT TRUMP!!!11 HE WAS TRUMPS AIDE!!
B-B-B-BUT RUSSIA!!11 COLLUSION!!1!!

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Well Mueller is following the money. The money lead him to podesta is anyone really surprised at that?

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Not at all surprised DR. Although I suspect every DC insider has some kind of criminal dirt they're covering up. It would be interesting to investigate the whole lot of them, why stop at Podesta or Clinton. For years it has almost been a meme about how corrupt Washington is. The fact that criminal scrutiny isn't mandatory/enforced for these people is just feeding that problem.

Why not investigate all of them?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join