It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Foreman is trying to get paid. just challenged Steven Seagal to a no holds barred fight

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

On Monday, the 68-year-old boxing legend used Twitter to challenge the 65-year-old action-movie star to a 10-round fight in Las Vegas.

from Foreman

Steven Seagal, I challenge you One on one, I use boxing you can use whatever. 10 rounds in Vegas

No weapons Hand to hand only

He later clarified it would be “hand to hand” combat only, with “no weapons” allowed, and suggested the battle could be broadcast on pay per view.

of course he suggested it be on PPV. he just say ole Floyd make as much in a single fight than he probably made in his whole career(not counting the grill) and wants to get in on that.

Seagal has not commented yet

pretty funny though

so lets say this happens. hard one to call. Foreman is a bad ass for sure but Seagal is legit with his aikido and women beating.
i never thought who would win between a boxer and an aikido player.

Seagal would have to get in close to launch a throw and if that actually happened i say he takes it but when closing that distance Foreman can blast him with a hammer.

would be awesome to see Seagal get knocked out but it would be equally awesome to see Foreman get tossed.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
OMG. It's Grudge Match.

This is seriously lame. Someone could REALLY get hurt here. Hell, they hit each other with their walkers.

Oh and if it were to really happen Segal would kill him.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Seagal wins in 3 rounds. He'll kick George's legs and finish him with a choke.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I think this would be hilarious. I'd watch it.

I wouldn't pay to see it, but I'd watch it.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I'd drop fat cash to see this fight. Pass on the buzz and it might just happen.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

aikido is not known for its kicking or submissions. strikes and throws are his game.

i dont know man. i feel like Foreman will blast him trying to close for a throw and then it's lights out

Seagal is a 7th degree black belt in aikido and was the first american to have a school in japan but he has no real experience actually fighting.

i say Foreman takes it

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I think this would be hilarious. I'd watch it.

I wouldn't pay to see it, but I'd watch it.

for sure.
it would be one of those horrible situations that you just cant look away from.

Seagal is 65 and Foreman is 68.

this would be hilarious

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
As much disdain I have for Seagal, I would favor him in a no rules fight because he is an aikido master and would utterly destroy some of Foreman's joints. Granted big George could KFO Seagal if he connected, but aikido is all defense so I don't think George would be able to get a square punch on Seagal.

Sure I'd love to see it, but Seagal would never participate in such a thing...unless he's broke. I can't imagine George struggling with mula either, as a retired champion and of course with the grill business.

Wonder what sparked this animosity, if anything beyond personal challenge ambitions?

ETA: Foreman is worth 300 million, so I think it's more about missing the action than anything, unless Seagal made a derogatory comment about George somewhere along the way.
edit on 2pmf31142431 by waftist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
hahahahahahahahaah

the guy getting thrown sure is helping the act a lot

i will say though that the early Seagal # like above the law was awesome. aikido translated real well to film

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Looks like Foreman is using the Trump playbook.

That said, my peanuts are on Seagal for sure.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: waftist

When's the last time you heard about either? I haven't even seen a grill commercial in forever. Maybe they just want the attention.

link   

originally posted by: waftist
As much disdain I have for Seagal, I would favor him in a no rules fight because he is an aikido master and would utterly destroy some of Foreman's joints. Granted big George could KFO Seagal if he connected, but aikido is all defense so I don't think George would be able to get a square punch on Seagal.

i think Foreman would blast him and end it in the 1st round. i have never seen aikido used in a legit fight. only demo's and such. very pretty traditional style for sure but i think ultimately it is not going to be that effective.

hopefully if it happens Seagal will wear the traditional aikido gi if that is what its called.

link   

originally posted by: Trueman

The second and third rounds are just for show...

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Wow should be entertaining my money gonna be on foreman If this goes down.

link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Looks like Foreman is using the Trump playbook.

That said, my peanuts are on Seagal for sure.

interesting.

i am surprised even 1 person thinks Seagal takes this

it is funny cause not many people gave Conor a chance against Floyd. Conor is a legit mma fighter with many full contact mma fights and mot peopl discounted him.

but Seagal the aikido master with no fights under his belt at all is different? he can take Foreman???

where is the logic in that?

i know it was a boxing match and not mma but conor is a fighter and he did come up in the boxing club.
Seagal has never done #

i dont understand
edit on 10-10-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

hahahahahah

yeah that is some bullshido # right there

of course aikido loses to jiu jitsu....
and probably everything else

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

hahahahahah

yeah that is some bullshido # right there

of course aikido loses to jiu jitsu....
and probably everything else

Like you said, foreman takes it.

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Seagal gets crushed. Foreman should be waaaaay too old, but Seagal's gotten clumsy and is far too out of shape now. I mean, am I supposed to believe that these are the moves of a killer?

ETA: Just found out that Foreman's only 3 years older than Seagal. Now I'm completely convinced that Foreman crushes him.
edit on 10-10-2017 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

No one beats Steven Seagal but Steven Seagal. (this clip is some of his best acting)

edit on 10-10-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join