It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Hateful, Inhuman, Evil, Deplorable, Nasty, Despicable Nature is making Mother Earth very mad.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

When the new humans arrived on earth they brought with them very terrible viruses and diseases with them that got the dinarsours sick...Kind of like when Christopher Columbus discovered america and carried with them at least 50 viruses and 35 diseases ,the Mother had nothing to do with that piece of history

That actually sounds as plausible and any other theory.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Prehensile tail?

No, T-Rex didn't have a prehensile tail.

You're already on Mother Earth's watch list. I'd be careful about breaking her balls over flawed designs in one of her creations.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Birth of a "new" earth,yes.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Holy hell you are deluded if you think you aren't included in that "you" group. Give me a damn break, you aren't perfect. Next time take a look in the mirror and understand you're human too before choosing your set of pronouns.

However, yes, things are quite dire indeed, for ALL of us.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
a reply to: 3daysgone

Birth of a "new" earth,yes.

During the Birthing process there is tremendous pain, but you should ask a mother. They are the only one's that truly know.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527
The Earth is feeding off your negative evil energy more than ever before for some reason.Do You think it's funny to be mean and hurtful and nasty and think that nothing will happen to you?

Do you understand that every hateful, petty person because of your mass hateful ways, will fuel the mother earth like never before?

Do You really think it's gnarly to laugh at the poor or even think it's justified to comment on families being torn apart because they are Hispanic?Do you really think it's cool, to walk around with your little helmets and shields spreading all your little hate from another countries ideology?Will your little wall hold up against mother natures fury?

Do you think, that Mother earth will let you actually get away with, how evil and petty you are as a race of humans as if life is funny or something?

Every storm, every major event, every event, every casualty that will happen, will double in size because of YOUR hate.Your God will humble you one way or the other, trust me.

Every event because of Your Hateful, Inhuman, Evil, Deplorable, Nasty, Despicable Nature..well, the blood will be on your hands.You will be humbled one way or the other..and this is fact.

Stop Hating and fueling the Gods..you really just don't understand what you are doing?

Your message is full of hate. No Love.
Since you mention your God: he must be the god of hate, and not the God of Love.

Perhaps you are part of the problem, and not a part of the solution? Why even complain?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Are these negative emotions about humanity inspired by the recent hurricanes? Hurricanes don't have feelings. For all I know neither does hte Earth. Same goes if you think it's a God or alien overlord.

The error? YOu assume there's such a thing as Mother Nature or God. YOu also assume this god-being has feelings. You further assume it loathes humanity AND disasters are supporting evidence.

Look at it without emotions, solely objectively. Also ask yourself if the knowledge you have is perfect? Do you live in a glass house? You're hurdling a lot of stones at other houses.

Hurricanes are terrible. Disasters are terrible. Feeligns don't fuel these. Atmospheric conditions do, and sea surface temperatures. The way to fix the problem is preventative--not building near hurricane prone areas or building codes disallowing vulnerable structures (or other), or managed by possessing the ability to destroy or alter the storms.

My thinking is we can't just prevent what disasters from occuring. We also have to manage. This is why I say we have to engineer--or manage--our planet, just as we engineer many other things in life.

Many species will go extinct without direct intervention (aka. engineering). We have to have open minds about this.

For human-induced global warming, the same thinking applies. There's prevention--caps on emissions--and intervention--co2 soakers or cloud seedng. There're more examples.
edit on 9/6/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I thought it was NWO-controlled HARP operators making the storm. I guess we need to declare a war on mother earth. We cant say that though, so call it a war on weather terror.

We can all pitch in by shooting at clouds. Sooner or later the media will get around to blaming us...so

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Being one of those who make Pharmaceuticals for the masses. I'd care what you thought, but I see a confederate battle flag (and my wife is from the south) ... so your opinion is moot.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

Being one of those who make Pharmaceuticals for the masses. I'd care what you thought, but I see a confederate battle flag (and my wife is from the south) ... so your opinion is moot.

Is this satire? This has to be satire right? You just forgot the /sarc tag?

Hmmm, working for a Pharmaceutical company complaining about self perceived evil where there is none?

I am going with sarc.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Just a question. Do you ever take pharmaceuticals?

If the answer is yes. Step down
Or stop taking them
Its the honorable, honest, and non hypocritical thing to do.

I am part of the CRO landscape, we do contract work for Pharma companies, from startups to big Pharma.

I did not say anything about evil. I said I will not trust anyone who fly's that flag. Based on experience.

Oh I'm a Pagan, perchance that is a problem for you too ?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

It should have but you humans were just coming out the jungle era of time in which you were still learning.Life for humans have come along way and to go back is really unacceptable, to go back some 50 years ago is unacceptable, to start this hate thing again is unacceptable, so you humans have to be taught a lesson and a lesson will be taught..by any means necessary.

The way you say "You Humans" sounds a bit pretentious are you implying you are not a member of the human race?

Honestly this sounds pretty smug.
From our teachings ,we focus on one word with one definition so that our knowledge and the message will not be cluttered. You are a human are you not?

What exactly are your teachings? Are you spewing dogma or your own opinions?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

So you're a bigot? OK, there seem to be quite a few of them around the Church of AGW these days, so I'm neither surprised nor impressed...

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
a reply to: jonnywhite

Yeah, history possesses wisdom. It's the wisdom to never #ing repeat it. That's why everyone should know history.

"History doesn't repeat, but it does rhyme." Mark Twain.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
when you throw anonymous shades, only the guilty parties voluntarily mope forward.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

See there you go jumping to insults again. I've yet to meet someone who displays that flag, whois not trying to seem like a special snowflake. Next you will tell me I should not expect an Alt-Knight to be a thug? Like I said my wife is from the south. She went to Ol Mis, then to a real univeristy. I know the history.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Through all the ages she has taught us. Taught us by pushing us on to further horizons by changing her weather and sea levels. Moving us around from one environment to another. From hot to cold and cold to hot. From arid to wet and frozen to dry. We have move around the planet as she has urged us, each tribe and civilization learning and figuring things out.
And still we are taught. And what we are taught now is simple. She is changing again and we have not made ourselves ready. She is not doing this because of anything other than that she must. She must change, it is and always has been her nature.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I like my A/C, my football games, my central heating, good food year round.

You have a problem with that? Take it up with God. It's His bounties....not your call, arrogant one...

I wonder how many homeless people you have feed this year or in your life time since you're eating so good..share why don't you?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

You mean the same poor people and hispanic families that were most heinously impacted by the latest hurricane and likely by the new one headed towards Florida? If you're to be believed, then your precious "mother" must hate those poor bastards even more than the individuals you're whining about allegedly do!

Interesting fact: Natural disasters take a much greater toll on people who barely had a pot to piss in before nature ripped the window they threw said piss out of off their wall. You don't see a lot of politicians or business suit wearers wading up to their asses in flood water searching for their next meal.

That's not limited to the USA, either. Most of the folks who died in the Japanese tsunami were fishermen and modest people living modest lives. How many times has Haiti been slapped around? Have you ever seen a filthy rich Haitian that still lives in Haiti?

The reality of mother nature's wrath doesn't agree with your ridiculous biases.
This is not a race thing its an evil hearted thing.

If it was their time to come home, with a lesson of who is more powerful, than the let the pawns and casualties of war fit in history where they belong.The Japanese fisherman that goes around slaughtering whales as if mother nature didn't need to send them a lesson in manners as well, she here's the cries of her babies being slaughtered.

Interesting fact: Natural disasters take a much greater toll on people who barely had a pot to piss in before nature ripped the window they threw said piss out of off their wall. You don't see a lot of politicians or business suit wearers wading up to their asses in flood water searching for their next meal. That's not limited to the USA, either. Most of the folks who died in the Japanese tsunami were fishermen and modest people living modest lives. How many times has Haiti been slapped around? Have you ever seen a filthy rich Haitian that still lives in Haiti?

How many times has Haiti been slapped around? Have you ever seen a filthy rich Haitian that still lives in Haiti?

As poor as Haiti is and all that they have to go through.No human being should be on this earth living like that, so Haiti has nothing to with nature in that sense, those are just mercy coming home event.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Noinden
a reply to: DBCowboy

Here I thought her messages of "stop burning fossil fuels" in the form of increasingly bad weather were sufficient? Oh well silly me.

news.nationalgeographic.com...

Kam-biu Liu, a geology professor at Louisiana State University, discovered ocean sand in core samples from inland lakes on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico. From these samples, Liu concluded that extremely powerful hurricanes battered the Gulf Coast and dumped the sand into the lakes.

Liu thinks the core samples indicate that hurricanes that would be considered catastrophic by modern standards were regularly battering the Gulf Coast thousands of years ago.

From about 3,400 years ago to about 1,000 years ago, the Gulf Coast was hit repeatedly by very powerful hurricanes, Liu said. The frequency of hits increases by three to five times more than today.

Global Warming: so potent it's effects were beginning thousands of year's before the Industrial Revolution and the widespread use of fossil fuels even began.

That's EPIC.

Funny how science changes every 2 to 3 years.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join