It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Hateful, Inhuman, Evil, Deplorable, Nasty, Despicable Nature is making Mother Earth very mad.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527
The Earth is feeding off your negative evil energy more than ever before for some reason.Do You think it's funny to be mean and hurtful and nasty and think that nothing will happen to you?

Do you understand that every hateful, petty person because of your mass hateful ways, will fuel the mother earth like never before?

Do You really think it's gnarly to laugh at the poor or even think it's justified to comment on families being torn apart because they are Hispanic?Do you really think it's cool, to walk around with your little helmets and shields spreading all your little hate from another countries ideology?Will your little wall hold up against mother natures fury?

Do you think, that Mother earth will let you actually get away with, how evil and petty you are as a race of humans as if life is funny or something?

Every storm, every major event, every event, every casualty that will happen, will double in size because of YOUR hate.Your God will humble you one way or the other, trust me.

Every event because of Your Hateful, Inhuman, Evil, Deplorable, Nasty, Despicable Nature..well, the blood will be on your hands.You will be humbled one way or the other..and this is fact.

Stop Hating and fueling the Gods..you really just don't understand what you are doing?

Wow... I wonder who piss off mother earth in setting off snowball earth 600 million years ago knocking life back to eukaryotics?

edit on 6-9-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

All it shows is you edited your post after I replied to it. It obviously wasn't anything profound or you would have posted it again.

It also doesn't bother me what some random person I don't speak to or know thinks of me on the internet.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

It should have but you humans were just coming out the jungle era of time in which you were still learning.Life for humans have come along way and to go back is really unacceptable, to go back some 50 years ago is unacceptable, to start this hate thing again is unacceptable, so you humans have to be taught a lesson and a lesson will be taught..by any means necessary.

The way you say "You Humans" sounds a bit pretentious are you implying you are not a member of the human race?

Honestly this sounds pretty smug.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Were the dinosaurs also "Hateful, Evil, Deplorable, Nasty, Despicable" ?
Because Mama sure did a number on them!

When the new humans arrived on earth they brought with them very terrible viruses and diseases with them that got the dinarsours sick...Kind of like when Christopher Columbus discovered america and carried with them at least 50 viruses and 35 diseases ,the Mother had nothing to do with that piece of history

edit on 6-9-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

In my book, "Why Jesus Voted For Trump", I explain why dinosaurs went extinct.

Masturbation.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

When the new humans arrived on earth they brought with them very terrible viruses and diseases with them that got the dinarsours sick...Kind of like when Christopher Columbus discovered america.

So it wasn't an asteroid?

Damn science, always lying.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Nice try.

climate.nasa.gov...

It is 95% likely to be caused by Homo Sapiens and only Homo Sapiens. I'm a Chemist. I do science well enough to be paid to do it for a living
Oh and I'm not an academic

Good for you, being one of those who make their money off of people believing the AGW scam is nice, ya?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Masturbation.

How did T-Rex manage that feat?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

In my book, "Why Jesus Voted For Trump", I explain why dinosaurs went extinct.

Masturbation.

Did Mr T-Rex get Mrs T-Rex to do it for him?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Stop posting what I'm thinking!

Damn Masonic mind readers.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Masturbation.

Prehensile tail?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

Yeah, history possesses wisdom. It's the wisdom to never #ing repeat it. That's why everyone should know history.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Masturbation.

They chased after and mounted unicorns.

It's why they're not around either.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

The fact is I made a typo and after I realized it I edited it, I let you know about the edit and your response was that you would rather believe what was there before I edited it. That's just you being wilfully ignorant.

Carry on.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You know the bit where I said I wasn't bothered?

Yeah. That still stands.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

It should have but you humans were just coming out the jungle era of time in which you were still learning.Life for humans have come along way and to go back is really unacceptable, to go back some 50 years ago is unacceptable, to start this hate thing again is unacceptable, so you humans have to be taught a lesson and a lesson will be taught..by any means necessary.

The way you say "You Humans" sounds a bit pretentious are you implying you are not a member of the human race?

Honestly this sounds pretty smug.
From our teachings ,we focus on one word with one definition so that our knowledge and the message will not be cluttered. You are a human are you not?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

But how did the unicorns do themselves?

Did they dry hump T-Rex's legs? If so, I think we've underestimated just how badass unicorns are.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Great American eclipse.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Why use "you humans" and not "humans" or "us humans"?

"You humans" makes it sound like you're not a human. Are you?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

The earth is just getting started. Birth Pangs.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join