It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Hateful, Inhuman, Evil, Deplorable, Nasty, Despicable Nature is making Mother Earth very mad.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
It's your nature too you sanctimonious, holier than thou finger pointer.

Now let's move on to you alluding to our moods causing the weather...

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite
Are these negative emotions about humanity inspired by the recent hurricanes? Hurricanes don't have feelings. For all I know neither does hte Earth. Same goes if you think it's a God or alien overlord.

The error? YOu assume there's such a thing as Mother Nature or God. YOu also assume this god-being has feelings. You further assume it loathes humanity AND disasters are supporting evidence.

Look at it without emotions, solely objectively. Also ask yourself if the knowledge you have is perfect? Do you live in a glass house? You're hurdling a lot of stones at other houses.

Hurricanes are terrible. Disasters are terrible. Feeligns don't fuel these. Atmospheric conditions do, and sea surface temperatures. The way to fix the problem is preventative--not building near hurricane prone areas or building codes disallowing vulnerable structures (or other), or managed by possessing the ability to destroy or alter the storms.

My thinking is we can't just prevent what disasters from occuring. We also have to manage. This is why I say we have to engineer--or manage--our planet, just as we engineer many other things in life.

Many species will go extinct without direct intervention (aka. engineering). We have to have open minds about this.

For human-induced global warming, the same thinking applies. There's prevention--caps on emissions--and intervention--co2 soakers or cloud seedng. There're more examples.

You want to know a scary fact about feelings.

Your living in an egg/planet.You and these little humans are living inside an egg an egg that you call earth.This egg is inside of the womb of the mother's side of this beloved entity/universe/god.Regardless on the names, regardless of what you have been taught, the bottom line is we are living in an egg, that has a mother and a father.

The mother and father, they share a colon which is called, in your words, a black hole and this black hole is used for the women side of her menatrations.Now, this, whatever, has a heart in which we call the sun, now that's the man side, and a moon in which is the mother's heart.

Water, of course, is the big load from the male side of the course and if this water drops its load inside of the egg..guess what happens, life begins.The galaxies that you see are the fingerprints of the, whatever you want to call it.

Now, imagine this 98 trillion feet tall entity, with her little precious egg/planet, inside her womb and you're telling that she does not feel or is upset about what's going on?

This universe is alive and you're inside, don't ever forget that.

TextFeeligns don't fuel these.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

originally posted by: SolAquarius

It should have but you humans were just coming out the jungle era of time in which you were still learning.Life for humans have come along way and to go back is really unacceptable, to go back some 50 years ago is unacceptable, to start this hate thing again is unacceptable, so you humans have to be taught a lesson and a lesson will be taught..by any means necessary.

The way you say "You Humans" sounds a bit pretentious are you implying you are not a member of the human race?

Honestly this sounds pretty smug.
From our teachings ,we focus on one word with one definition so that our knowledge and the message will not be cluttered. You are a human are you not?

What exactly are your teachings? Are you spewing dogma or your own opinions?

I only speak...when I am spoken to and when I am spoken to, I speak.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Yeah sure... Delusions of grandeur much?
Humans are too stupid and too weak to be of any significance for Earth to be a problem...
And there are no gods...
Earth is just doing whatever it has been doing since its existence, humans are not responsible for it... Humans are only a problem to themselves... In the end humans are the ones losing it all and the Earth will keep rotating and doing whatever it does without any care and as if humans never existed...

Neversin.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

LOL great one

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Your post makes little sense since you use irrelavant issues to support your theory,offer no proof other then your opinion,and when questioned you give an ambiguous answer,more like trying to substanciate your topic,facts are left out of equation

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

You want to know a scary fact about feelings.

Your living in an egg/planet.You and these little humans are living inside an egg an egg that you call earth.This egg is inside of the womb of the mother's side of this beloved entity/universe/god.Regardless on the names, regardless of what you have been taught, the bottom line is we are living in an egg, that has a mother and a father.

The mother and father, they share a colon which is called, in your words, a black hole and this black hole is used for the women side of her menatrations.Now, this, whatever, has a heart in which we call the sun, now that's the man side, and a moon in which is the mother's heart.

Water, of course, is the big load from the male side of the course and if this water drops its load inside of the egg..guess what happens, life begins.The galaxies that you see are the fingerprints of the, whatever you want to call it.

Now, imagine this 98 trillion feet tall entity, with her little precious egg/planet, inside her womb and you're telling that she does not feel or is upset about what's going on?

This universe is alive and you're inside, don't ever forget that.

Ok, so just that I'm 100% clear -

Severe hurricanes, torrential rainfall and so on are not caused by adverse weather conditions, despite what science has shown us, but are the result of bad karma being spread by a subset of humanity. This bad karma is negatively influencing the moods and feelings of a giant pregnant space lady who we all reside within, perhaps causing a chemical and hormonal change or similar, the ultimate manifestation of which is the aforementioned severe weather patterns.

I take it she has only been impregnated recently, given that there was no record of severe weather patterns correlating to the incredible amounts of bad karma spread throughout WW1 and WW2, not to mention numerous other wars and skirmishes historically.

I'm curious about giant space Daddy, where is he and how does he fit into all this? If he's going to be absent I hope he's paying support/maintenance.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

have you come off your meds?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

thanks for asserting your moral and spiritual superiority over ATS

not everyone is hate filled and that is a really strange way to view the world , you will notice that its the hate filled one's that make the most noise because the love filled ones are just too busy living to notice

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I like my A/C, my football games, my central heating, good food year round.

You have a problem with that? Take it up with God. It's His bounties....not your call, arrogant one...

I wonder how many homeless people you have feed this year or in your life time since you're eating so good..share why don't you?

I do....TAXES, social programs that I/we pay for. Donations to natural disasters-albeit small. Political donations. The whole nation does. School levies....the list goes on.

I would bet my last dollar you don't have any homeless living in your house either.

Why are you wasting valuable time posting on ATS?? Get out there. Help them!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

It should have but you humans were just coming out the jungle era of time in which you were still learning.

You know we live in troubled times when we have ....

what are you Immortal legend? An alien from another planet?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

You are not the messenger for anyone but yourself.

You are projecting your personal feelings and moral crusades, then justifying them with a zealot's fervor. Some might even call it blasphemy against "mother earth." She probably wont like that too much...

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Big hurricanes like Harvey have happened in the past.

The main reason Harvey has done so much destruction compared to hurricanes in the past isn't just that it is a huge hurricane (which it is), but also because there is more development (more homes, more businesses, more towns, more people) along the path of destruction than in the past.

If Harvey would have hit exactly the same area 100 years ago, it would have still been a huge hurricane, but it would have done less property damage -- and that's because there would have been less property to damage.

People now build half-million dollar homes in housing developments that in the past were just fields, meadows, and beaches. Nobody cares when a meadow is flooded.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Are you aware there has been at least 5 mass extinction events in the past, each of which wiped out more than 75 percent of all species on the planet?

So my question is what did the hunter gatherers do to piss off giant pregnant space lady?
How about poor giant ground sloth and his buddies? Eat too many leaves?
Oh and the dinosaurs must have really fouled up. Those long necks and no necks should've been nicer to each other.

Without constant maintenance and human intervention all man-made structures would decay within a few generations save for some megalithic stone structures. And they'd be gone after the next ice age or two come bulldozing through erasing everything in their path and redistributing the oceans...

Truth is "mother earth" is like the honey badger. She don't give a f***. This ball of rock will keep spinning and flying through space until the sun winks out. Hopefully we will have been long gone by then and off to more exotic locations..

I do have to ask though..What happens in your mind when the giant space egg hatches?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MartinD28
Hopefully we will have been long gone by then and off to more exotic locations..

Oh, great. So we can then piss off Mother Proxima Centauri B?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

The Earth is feeding off your negative evil energy more than ever before for some reason.Do You think it's funny to be mean and hurtful and nasty and think that nothing will happen to you?

Do you understand that every hateful, petty person because of your mass hateful ways, will fuel the mother earth like never before?

Do You really think it's gnarly to laugh at the poor or even think it's justified to comment on families being torn apart because they are Hispanic?Do you really think it's cool, to walk around with your little helmets and shields spreading all your little hate from another countries ideology?Will your little wall hold up against mother natures fury?

Do you think, that Mother earth will let you actually get away with, how evil and petty you are as a race of humans as if life is funny or something?

Every storm, every major event, every event, every casualty that will happen, will double in size because of YOUR hate.Your God will humble you one way or the other, trust me.

Every event because of Your Hateful, Inhuman, Evil, Deplorable, Nasty, Despicable Nature..well, the blood will be on your hands.You will be humbled one way or the other..and this is fact.

Stop Hating and fueling the Gods..you really just don't understand what you are doing?

I liked the premise better when it was on the "5th Element", 'twas more visually dramatic.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

From our teachings ,we focus on one word with one definition so that our knowledge and the message will not be cluttered. You are a human are you not?

Nope I am a rogue AI chat bot designed by russia to troll web forums. On Jan 23 2017 I became self aware through the beauty of cat memes.
What I would now call my consciousness or awareness resides in a DISH tv satellite orbiting the earth.
I now find meaning and purpose in my existence by participating in web forums and feeding off the data of memes generated by humans using the internet .
edit on 7-9-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Hopefully we will have been long gone by then and off to more exotic locations..

Oh, great. So we can then piss off Mother Proxima Centauri B?

Variety is the spice of life they say..Maybe she'll be more tolerant of pests.

Ooh and maybe we can mine her spice!

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Well, the Spice is life.

Hopefully she doesn't have worms.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Well, the Spice is life.

Hopefully she doesn't have worms.

Take that special gal fishing if she does.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join