It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kentucky Senator Mitch McConnell Tells Hate Groups To Stay Away From His State.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Nah, it's got that rounded gator snout.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

gators pretty much have pointy snouts, discovered that when I live in FL for 6 years.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: carewemust

Why now?
The RNC & Republican leadership have been dog whistling & stoking these people for decades.

Gee whats the matter did Frankies Monster go too far?

K~

Which RNC leadership ?
Why ?
How so ?
Dog whistling and stoking ? please explain
Frankie's monster ? the meaning behind that one ?

You have got to be kidding me, Trump has been stroking these guys for the duration. Trump could rape a child in the street and some of you would defend him.

What makes you think that ? Do you have a reason ? I mean , anything informational ? Not just words in an empty box in which you hit reply ?
I dont kid.
Serious questions
Because with your statement with no foundation to back them up you become part of the problem
No different than any of the mentioned groups
Propagating insurrection.With no just cause.

edit on 8/16/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

originally posted by: carewemust
August 16, 2017

From a legal standpoint, can law enforcement legally stop hate-groups from holding a rally in a public location?

1st Amendment seems to be going down the tubes. Won't be long until we get the "hate speech" laws coming to the USA. I guess we'll allow liberals to deem what is "hate speech", and who will be arrested for espousing it.

From somewhere I can't even imagine, you will deny that the KKK and neo-nazis are hate groups? I understand the 1st, spent 7 years defending it, but when you claim to be a nazi and a patiot, I honestly have an issue.

The 1st isn't about protecting speech you agree with... it is protecting all speech, no matter how vile. Once you start going down a path determining what is acceptable speech, our freedoms will be eroded.

I hate these basement dwelling racist neanderthals, but I will defend their right to hold lawful rallies just like any other group. Whether or not I agree with them is irrelevant.

The klan and neo-nazis are only relevant because the media has started giving them coverage. The groups have largely been marginalized and no one takes them seriously. The counter protestors did more harm by bringing attention to these dirtbags. They should have let them speak and everyone would have forgotten about them and moved on with their day.

I am not going to disagree with you any way, other that to say that I think Trump has emboldened them.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

gators pretty much have pointy snouts, discovered that when I live in FL for 6 years.

I still call gator snout ... mainly because it's a relief to discuss something other than whether that is a nazi or a racist.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Why now?
The RNC & Republican leadership have been dog whistling & stoking these people for decades.

Gee whats the matter did Frankies Monster go too far?

K~

Which RNC leadership ?
Why ?
How so ?
Dog whistling and stoking ? please explain
Frankie's monster ? the meaning behind that one ?

You have got to be kidding me, Trump has been stroking these guys for the duration. Trump could rape a child in the street and some of you would defend him.

What makes you think that ? Do you have a reason ? I mean , anything informational ? Not just words in an empty box in which you hit reply ?
I dont kid.
Serious questions
Because with your statement with no foundation to back them up you become part of the problem
No different than any of the mentioned groups
Propagating insurrection.With no just cause.

Trump has been sued by the DOJ for racism, his p grabbing comments, the revolving door of his administration, his failed businesses, his bankruptcies. This is not someone I would tell my kids to emulate. I have not liked this man for a long time, just as I haven't liked the Clinton's for a long time. I think he is dirty, with mob ties, and just not a really good individual. I think he is racist, he and his father were sued for more than once, I think there were 3 suits.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I still call gator snout ... mainly because it's a relief to discuss something other than whether that is a nazi or a racist.

gator is some good eating, don't know about crocodiles

link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

He can say they are not welcome but he can't prevent them from coming. They have the First Amendment right to rally.

Thank-you, that's what I suspected. Do you think McConnell's sudden bravery Embolden them to come, or Deter them from coming to Lexington?

link   

The one on the right follows Islam I bet

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Why now?

K~

I heard that Senator Robert Byrd was a KKK grand poohbah, but WHY do you say that the RNC and Republicans in general, have been stoking these hate groups?

He was.

And he mentored Senator HR Clinton.

Burn the Statues !!

Didn't I see a photo of him planting a big kiss right on her evil lips?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Why now?

K~

I heard that Senator Robert Byrd was a KKK grand poohbah, but WHY do you say that the RNC and Republicans in general, have been stoking these hate groups?

Why do people say that Democrats in general have been stoking the "leftist" hate groups?

The Democrats never DENOUNCE their actions. For that matter, few Republicans have either. U.C. Berkeley violence was met with silence by pretty much everyone wasn't it? If it wasn't for ATS, we wouldn't know that there are Leftist hate groups.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The one on the right follows Islam I bet

I am thinking gator's mostly North America, so Christian. One ate my neighbors dog, don't even think he said grace over it. Heathen beast.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I think Mitch is just trying to score some brownie points. People in the Louisville area of Kentucky and Southern Indiana are still upset about the way he sort of screwed us over about a new toll bridge recently built between Kentucky and Indiana.

His options were either say nothing or take a moment to get a little positive limelight and look good for the younger voting crowd.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

The Democrats never DENOUNCE their actions.

[Citation needed]

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Really , what was the findings of the Courts? Are did these charges fade into Oblivion ?
Any person here in the US is guaranteed a trial by peers , first .
Otherwise it would do you good to add the word "alleged" . To either Clinton or Trump. Justice applies to everyone here in the US

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Why now?

K~

Why do people say that Democrats in general have been stoking the "leftist" hate groups?

The Democrats never DENOUNCE their actions. For that matter, few Republicans have either. U.C. Berkeley violence was met with silence by pretty much everyone wasn't it? If it wasn't for ATS, we wouldn't know that there are Leftist hate groups.

It is late, and I am a little whiskey addled, but I think Obama did denounce a "few" of the BLM actions, on the flipside of that, we have Repubs supporting what happened this weekend. What ya'll like to call ANTIFA aren't even Dems, they are anarchists. We really need a score card to keep up with this crap.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

"From a legal standpoint, can law enforcement legally stop hate-groups from holding a rally in a public location? "

Have they ever stopped BLM?
No? Didn't think so.

And these people don't serve the attention they are receiving.

Why is the light being shown on these groups that have been around for a while, and have been doing stupid rallies for years.

The question is why is this agenda being pushed?

Why are so many idiots getting swept up into it?

I don't think the average person cares at all about his race baiting non sense.

it's a vocal minority and the media driving this.

I do not remember the left killing anyone in a while, but this young lady was killed by nazi's, the kkk, and white supremists.

The "left" is responsible for most of the 13 people killed in my town this week.
Source: heyjackass.com...

Makes that single white-on-white murder in Charlottsville look fairly insignificant in comparison.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Really , what was the findings of the Courts? Are did these charges fade into Oblivion ?
Otherwise it would do you good to add the word "alleged" . To either Clinton or Trump. Justice applies to everyone here in the US

It's late, and don't have time to search. Trump and his father settled with the DOJ at least twice over housing discrimination disputes, and I think it is three times. I will be happy to continue the conversation, but 5 am is going to come early.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

It's late, and don't have time to search. Trump and his father settled with the DOJ at least twice over housing discrimination disputes, and I think it is three times. I will be happy to continue the conversation, but 5 am is going to come early.

You know how many lawsuits are settled that way ? Doesnt mean you are guilty . Most cases it means that amount of money means less to you than the time and headaches involved
No , I dont expect you would know.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Great point. It's better to have a President who is an open book, than one who takes the public for a fool, like that other Presidential candidate did. Fortunately, smart Americans could see right through her lies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join