It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Are All The Aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The Fermi Paradox

The Fermi Paradox
The Rare Earth Hypothesis
The Goldilocks Zone-Solar & Galactic
The Great Filter
The Moon and Planet Protectors(Jupiter)

Are just some of the reasons we could be very alone in the universe, even in science fiction like Star Wars there entire universe is set in 1 Galaxy.

Getting out of your Galaxy seems to be very very difficult, I personally believe do to the Fermi Paradox we are indeed alone in the Milky Way Galaxy.

The rest of the universe perhaps not, a grande creator might only bring life to one planet in each galaxy to keep them apart.
And watch how each civilization develops. What worked, what fails.

edit on 6-8-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

See eriktheawful's threads that ask about each aspect of the Fermi Paradox.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Check it out

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

It's a good question.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
In deep space, where else.

Or at a border, idk.. I just watched Battleship, I don't want either.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
They went with the cowboys. Just because no one will get it ...

edit on 6-8-2017 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

The others...don't need your primitive physics, they don't need a corporeal environment. They just are...

A billion year existence tends to change things. In the grand scheme of things humans are still in the cosmic womb. If that....
edit on 6-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I just leave this here.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I personally believe do to the Fermi Paradox we are indeed alone in the Milky Way Galaxy.

If we take ourselves as an example we have been transmitting radio signals for nearly 100 years , the time it will take those signals to reach other Star systems will be much longer.
Soon we will effectively go dark to any ET listening as we fully transition to digital broadcasts , that's just 100 years of opportunity for them to know we are here.

Just because we don't see or hear them does not mean they aren't there , it just means we have yet to find them in our short time of looking.

I don't doubt that one day we will discover a signal but sadly I think Space faring Civs are few and far between.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
they are out there!! They are possibly on the moon watching our every move. Been visiting us for some time IMO. Nope, I agree with the many scientists who think there could be as many as 5,000 civilizations in our galaxy alone!

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
We ARE the aliens. We have been here the whole time.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
We ARE the aliens. We have been here the whole time.
Alien in what .. philosophical?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The physical. Panspermia.

I think it is entirely possible that Velikovsky was not entirely wrong and we ourselves are alien to this world. Our DNA came from elsewhere and we have a deep sense memory regarding same.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The physical. Panspermia.

I think it is entirely possible that Velikovsky was not entirely wrong and we ourselves are alien to this world. Our DNA came from elsewhere and we have a deep sense memory regarding same.

I think if life on Earth is the result of panspermia (and maybe it is; who knows?) then the life we are talking about is prokaryotic (very simple) bacterial life that is thought to be the first life on Earth. Simple prokaryotic life is probably more likely to be able survive dormant in interstellar dust or other rock particles for the millions of years required to travel through space to end up on Earth.

And if that were true, I don't think that a prokaryotic organism can have a deep sense memory. But let's say for the sake of argument that it can. If it could retain memories, what sort of memories would an alien bacterium have?

edit on 2017/8/7 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful

It's a good question.

Only for those who refuse to accept the possibility suggested by the ever accumulating reports that they are flying about all over the Earth, sometimes landing and even abducting people. Swamp gas, balloons and the planet Venus no longer cut it as they were thought to do when Fermi posed this stupid question. Too much evidence that science cannot explain.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

Good luck trying to clarify your correct statement to the masses,I surrendered long ago.

It is difficult for people to quantify timelines and what they represent .....future and past are not trthfully quantified.

People think "alien" Grays are from our future.....because of their technology and physical appearance....when they are from our past.....people cannot grasp that every 3657 years humanities morphing growth and evolution completes itself with Humanity leaving terra firma earth and expanding into the Universe to survive and thrive thereby by proxy manifesting a unique independant TIMELINE .....every 3657 years a unique humanitarian timeline is either splintered off into the universe or remanded to the planet for another cycle.

Each time Humanity makes the leap within 3657 years and leaves earth it is on a survival basis....and they go far and wide....many times returning Eons later after they have evolved into their Universal Environment.... and every time they come back they are unique unto themselves...technology belief systems physical appearance...everything is unique to them but common to HUMANITY...soooo.....many races from many timelines COME HOME for many many different reasons governed by many many different moralities or lack there-of....and they meet us.

top topics

join