It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man who raped and murdered girl, 3, is shot dead with machine gun at point blank range

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Which part where no homosexuals were thrown from roofs which granted is a deplorable act are you not understanding?

Which part of the admission, conviction, or punishment do you have a problem with? After all, unfortunate or otherwise, you need to work with the laws of the land.

Answer the question please, what should be done with him?

Maybe we could bring him to our own beloved nations and meet our our own justice which would result in the tax payer paying to house the sod for the remainder of his natural life? Least that's what would happen in the UK.

Is that the kind of justice you are after for his type

edit on 1-8-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Which part where no homosexuals were thrown from roofs which granted is a deplorable act are you not understanding?

Huh .

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I'm pretty sure most women of Middle Eastern background are nice women, it's the men who are nasty.

From what I've heard, the women are worse than the men.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Doesn't this poor schmuck know that 8 years old is the appropriate age of raping and forced marriage!! Sheeeeesh didn't his local Imam teach him the ways of the Koran and their prophet Muhammed? Once and only when the child has reached the age of maturity (8 years old) only then can you chase them down in the street and rape them...

I thought every Muslim knew this.....

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf
And you'd think in a land where the punishment for such things, is this, there would be less of it, no?

So much for your "It needs to be shown, there would be less of it then" stance.

Good post. We have to keep our human rights. If we lose that then it's over for all of us and that's the bottom line here.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I'm pretty sure most women of Middle Eastern background are nice women, it's the men who are nasty.

From what I've heard, the women are worse than the men.

And they treat people the way they do... because? You must know the answer to that.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
Doesn't this poor schmuck know that 8 years old is the appropriate age of raping and forced marriage!! Sheeeeesh didn't his local Imam teach him the ways of the Koran and their prophet Muhammed? Once and only when the child has reached the age of maturity (8 years old) only then can you chase them down in the street and rape them...

So instead of adding anything meaningful to the thread, you immediately resorted to bigotry and bashing. Instead of discussing this incident, you took the opportunity to stir further hatred and division.

I don't care where you get your stories from on 8 year old brides, but that isn't common practice in the Muslim world. Had you hopped on a plane one time you would be able to find this out.

Armchair bigots ay
edit on 1-8-2017 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ISeekTruth101

So instead of adding anything meaningful to the thread, you immediately resorted to bigotry and bashing. Instead of discussing this incident, you took the opportunity to stir further hatred and division.

I don't care where you get your stories from on 8 year old brides, but that isn't common practice in the Muslim world. Had you hopped on a plane on time you would notice this.

I merely pointed out the teachings of the Koran....I didn't write the book my friend.

And do you really want me to source hundreds of articles showing Muslim countries and their rape epidemics??? Don't make it too easy on me....

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Good post. We have to keep our human rights. If we lose that then it's over for all of us and that's the bottom line here.

This makes me chuckle.. your human rights? Did you stop to think about the human rights of others? That would be endangered had this rapist murdered continued to live out his life on this planet.. or does human rights only apply to yourself?

Did you stop to think about the tax payers money that would go to keep this man fed and supported had he been jailed... that money of which no doubt the family of the poor victim would be indirectly paying for.

Damn that is cold hearted approach, you want the monster to rape and kill a 3 year child, then have the child's parents pay for the monster to be keep safe in a jail cell with food and shelter for the rest of his life.

You fail to understand that maniacs like this will always be a danger, wherever they are. And whoever they come into contact with. But you don't stop to think that far ahead, or explore the different scenarios beyond your peripheral vision.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Is it really necessary to shoot the guy in public and on TV? What kind of sick culture gathers around an execution with mobile phones to take pictures and video?

If the guy was guilty and the confession was real and not coerced then he deserved the death sentence, but there are better ways to do it. I am actually for extending the death penalty to many more crimes, but exterminate society's criminals more effectively than a public airing in front of a mob.
edit on 1/8/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Is it really necessary to shoot the guy in public and on TV? What kind of sick culture gathers around an execution with mobile phones to take pictures and video?

I don't know, the same kind that take their phones out to record people dying and in danger on UK streets? Without doing something to help?

Easy to point fingers across the pond right?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I don't care where you get your stories from on 8 year old brides, but that isn't common practice in the Muslim world. Had you hopped on a plane on time you would notice this.

I merely pointed out the teachings of the Koran....I didn't write the book my friend.

And do you really want me to source hundreds of articles showing Muslim countries and their rape epidemics??? Don't make it too easy on me....

Please enlighten us with a quote from the Quran on 8 year old brides, I would be keen to see this, in a book I've read countless times.

But on the other hand, I don't want to encourage the derailment of this thread as it's not polite.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I don't know, the same kind that take their phones out to record people dying and in danger on UK streets? Without doing something to help?

Easy to point fingers across the pond right?

Heh?
Which pond?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I was referring to the space between the UK and Yemen where this crowd you mock gathered; the crowds aren't so dissimilar in the UK, or anywhere else for that matter.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I was referring to the space between the UK and Yemen where this crowd you mock gathered; the crowds aren't so dissimilar in the UK, or anywhere else for that matter.

Erm, yeah, the crowds are very different and in the UK we would not have the govt carry out a public execution in the streets and broadcast it on TV.

Not that I usually defend the UK - many places, like London, are a cesspool - but nothing compared to the savagery witnessed in Yemen.
edit on 1/8/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: InhaleExhale

What part of this are you not understanding .

3. My point was/is a homosexual getting thrown off a roof brings out all sorts of anti sharia commenters , But . When this happens sharia law is all good . The man probably had a five minute trial . The fact that so many were present tells me a lot

No part.

My understanding of what you are trying to get across is how people are reacting to this compared to other instances where news of Sharia law is discussed and also in a reply to Truebrit on pg. 2 about how there is concerns to how people are convicted in Yemen.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I agree, the government wouldn't go that far, and that's partly the reason criminals get away with big crimes because laws are lax. The tax payers and the victims ain't happy about it either, and that includes me.

But you made comments about the crowds around the execution, while there aren't public executions in UK, crowds are just as savage in the UK, and they use phones to record at the most inappropriate of times too.

This is a human condition, no need to label a particular crowd in a foreign country. They exist everywhere.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ISeekTruth101

So instead of adding anything meaningful to the thread, you immediately resorted to bigotry and bashing.

surprisingly its only the 2nd post that is completely irrelevant to the discussion.

Instead of discussing this incident, you took the opportunity to stir further hatred and division.

Some just cant focus on whats in front of them due to certain words, some see a name or certain religion and they start frothing at the mouth.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

originally posted by: FauxMulder

I'd rather him be ended slowly. More painfully.

Your mentality is what leads to the creation of Sharia law and the Old Testament laws of the bible.

You sure you want that?

And what lead to the creation of such a monster that rapes and kills a 3 year old girl?

Nah let's give him a dose of monstrosity and kill him very slowly, and make it public so that the next time someone gets the notion to do such thing they think it over.

It's your mentality that leads to a world were people will do such things openly because punishment is lax and easy.

Bullet to the head is an easy way out.

God I guess.

No amount of punishment will fix this look this guy is in a country with a death sentense and he still molested a child. So punishment doesn't seem to have an effect does it??

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

you are seriously deluded if you think you were doing any such thing.

And do you really want me to source hundreds of articles showing Muslim countries and their rape epidemics???

what would that have to do with a guy getting shot point blank after being convicted of rape?

Seriously deluded is such an under statement.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join