It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The transgender con ? Many transgender regret switch

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

Best god ever! I'm her high priest and chief of flinging the sacred poop.

Lol. All those who do not surrender to the Great White Monkey will feel her smite and shall have her sacred poo flung into their eyes.

Seems legit.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Someone made a thread about it once I will send you the link later funny thread.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Someone made a thread about it once I will send you the link later funny thread.

Sounds awesome!

I look forward to it!

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReyaPhemhurth

originally posted by: Sheye
a reply to: Abysha

My question is why? Why do you insist that the authority and consensus of the actual subject matter experts are wrong and that your non-expert sources are correct?

Because I disagree with what this world views as authority on this subject.

I have done some praying on this issue and I keep getting the same answer which I won't discuss on this thread.

So, just like the Mormons, you're saying you prayed and you literally had a conversation with god..and he gave you the answers?

Not that it would be substantial...AT ALL...I find it convenient you won't share God's remarks on the matter

Because who could peer-review God, amirite?

You're twisting my words in a mean spirited way again.. but that is no surprise.

God has many ways of communicating through His Holy Spirit... and thats for another thread.

This one is dealing with sex change regrets and why they occur.
Some just cannot accept their new gender as hoped, and have deep regrets.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

a reply to: Abysha

My question is why? Why do you insist that the authority and consensus of the actual subject matter experts are wrong and that your non-expert sources are correct?

Because I disagree with what this world views as authority on this subject.

I have done some praying on this issue and I keep getting the same answer which I won't discuss on this thread.

So, just like the Mormons, you're saying you prayed and you literally had a conversation with god..and he gave you the answers?

Not that it would be substantial...AT ALL...I find it convenient you won't share God's remarks on the matter

Because who could peer-review God, amirite?

You're twisting my words in a mean spirited way again.. but that is no surprise.

God has many ways of communicating through His Holy Spirit... and thats for another thread.

This one is dealing with sex change regrets and why they occur.
Some just cannot accept their new gender as hoped, and have deep regrets.

Clarify what you meant then when you said:

Every time we ask you questions you deflect or completely ignore it.

Let's see what happens this time

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
thefederalist.com...

The media cover-up of regret and suicides isn’t a new phenomenon; it was in play 36 years ago. In 1979 Dr. Charles Ihlenfeld, who worked alongside the famous Dr. Harry Benjamin for six years administering hormone therapy to some 500 transgenders, spoke to an audience in New York about his experience: “There is too much unhappiness among people who have had the surgery. Too many of them end as suicides.”

The unhappiness continues. Last month, Jenner used the occasion of accepting the ESPY award for courage to tell the world that 41 percent of transgenders attempt suicide. We can debate all day long the various reasons why trans-people have regret and attempt suicide because the reasons are many and diverse. But no debate is needed in the face of the evidence that, for some, changing genders causes unhappiness and ends in suicide.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I think it's clear enough to those who understand how the Holy Spirit works through prayer...those that don't... well .. no type of explaining will help... but to be clear.. I do not hear God's voice 😏.. just feel His Spirit.

edit on 21-7-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

thefederalist.com...

The media cover-up of regret and suicides isn’t a new phenomenon; it was in play 36 years ago. In 1979 Dr. Charles Ihlenfeld, who worked alongside the famous Dr. Harry Benjamin for six years administering hormone therapy to some 500 transgenders, spoke to an audience in New York about his experience: “There is too much unhappiness among people who have had the surgery. Too many of them end as suicides.”

The unhappiness continues. Last month, Jenner used the occasion of accepting the ESPY award for courage to tell the world that 41 percent of transgenders attempt suicide. We can debate all day long the various reasons why trans-people have regret and attempt suicide because the reasons are many and diverse. But no debate is needed in the face of the evidence that, for some, changing genders causes unhappiness and ends in suicide.

Lol, so you're ignoring the question.

And good job again posting articles from biased publishers. Do you know how biased The Federalist is?

I would no sooner quote Rachel Maddow. So this isn't a right vs. left issue before you think it is. It's also not a religion vs. atheist thing. Biased is biased. And Sheye, The Federalist is an ultra biased publisher.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I do not hear God's voice 😏.. just feel His Spirit.

I think you should go see a psychiatrist before you commit some heinous act because "the voices" told you to.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I would take Walt Heyer's words with a grain of salt.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I think it's clear enough to those who understand how the Holy Spirit works through prayer...those that don't... well .. no type of explaining will help... but to be clear.. I do not hear God's voice 😏.. just feel His Spirit.

Disregard my statement above pertaining to you ignoring my question because you answered ha.
So, for further clarification...

Do you believe when you 'felt his spirit' after you prayed..that he somehow answered you?

And if yes, what is this answer that you said you keep arriving at?

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I take a lot of peoples words with a grain of salt .. 😏

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Disregard my statement above pertaining to you ignoring my question because you answered ha.

Do you believe when you 'felt his spirit' after you prayed..that he somehow answered you?

There you go again, incessantly asking a question that I already answered.

You don't care for the answer.. too bad.

It's not for discussion on this thread... so quit demanding like you own this thread.

I also don't throw pearls to swines , if you understand that scripture.
edit on 21-7-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

It's commendable that he wants to help other transgender people in need.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Well it is to do with the thread If you have listened to your God and had been answered to jump to your views about the trans folk.
Like others have said other Christians can be trans gendered and they have also spoken to God and been told that Trans folk are to be loved and accepted....so who's God is right?....both claim to be a Christian god.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

It's not for discussion on this thread... so quit demanding like you own this thread.

I was legitimately asking a serious question to better understand where you were coming from. It's called an open and honest discussion. You keep ignoring questions and withholding information. I was just asking questions. Your post above further makes you look dishonest.

I'm not demanding anything. I'm asking questions for clarification on your stance within a thread YOU created.

How childish are you? You keep being dishonest. You keep playing victim OUT OF NOWHERE when you're merely asked questions. And now you're trying to be all "You're not the boss here! You don't own the thread, nananabobo!"

How insecure are you that you cannot even clarify or answer a question even when it is in regards to YOUR OWN PERSONAL beliefs.

Hahaha. Woooooooow.

Where's a slow, dramatic clap when you need one, lol.
edit on 21-7-2017 by ReyaPhemhurth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Yes , it is 🙂

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Yes , it is 🙂

Still won't even clarify your own personal beliefs? You brought them up after all

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I was legitimately asking a serious question to better understand where you were coming from. It's called an open and honest discussion. You keep ignoring questions and withholding information. I was just asking questions. Your post above further makes you look dishonest.

I'm not demanding anything. I'm asking questions for clarification on your stance within a thread YOU created.

How childish are you? You keep being dishonest. You keep playing victim OUT OF NOWHERE when you're merely asked questions. And now you're trying to be all "You're not the boss here! You don't own the thread, nananabobo!"

How insecure are you that you cannot even clarify or answer a question even when it is in regards to YOUR OWN PERSONAL beliefs.

Hahaha. Woooooooow.

There is no open and honest discussion with you... just sarcastic put downs and bullying.. demanding questions, which when answered .. the answer is not sufficient and more aggressive demands begin.

Honest and open discussion my a**... you are out to chop the tree down as you say.. and thats not going to happen.

Eventually this thread will die.. but if it helped just one parent , or one trans thinking of surgery to actually think about it more... it's done it's job.

Someone told me once ( as well as reading it in the OP) that LGBTQ community and its allies could get very nasty when crossed with info and attitude they don't care for.

I'll say Deaf Alien has been polite , though at times baiting , and I've appreciated a few others in how they choose to communicate.

Reya... you've shown me and others how you operate , and it's nothing to be proud of on forums such as these.
You coddle others from people who speak their honest feelings.. while you proceed to put down and bully with sarcasm.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Hahaha. Woooooooow.

There is no open and honest discussion with you... just sarcastic put downs and bullying.. demanding questions, which when answered .. the answer is not sufficient and more aggressive demands begin.

Honest and open discussion my a**... you are out to chop the tree down as you say.. and thats not going to happen.

Eventually this thread will die.. but if it helped just one parent , or one trans thinking of surgery to actually think about it more... it's done it's job.

Someone told me once ( as well as reading it in the OP) that LGBTQ community and its allies could get very nasty when crossed with info and attitude they don't care for.

I'll say Deaf Alien has been polite , though at times baiting , and I've appreciated a few others in how they choose to communicate.

Reya... you've shown me and others how you operate , and it's nothing to be proud of on forums such as these.
You coddle others from people who speak their honest feelings.. while you proceed to put down and bully with sarcasm.

Let's get one thing straight.

I haven't coddled anyone. I'm not about that.

You on the other hand feel as though you need to be coddled. Everyone here with a fraction of a brain has seen your dishonesty and your inability to answer the most simple of questions.

It goes like this:

Someone asks you a question.

You bite their head off at every turn REGARDLESS of the answer or what the answer might look like.

Why?

Because everything you have argued is baseless because you have both lied about sources you supposedly have and have further pushed your own confirmation bias in the way of faulty biased articles.

Where are all the people sticking up for you and telling you that your methods are correct and without fault? You had one person who in and of themselves were faulty and were reduced to typing "Lol!!! Teehee!!!" And they left. Now there's no one left.

Everyone left has attempted to point out what is wrong with your thread, your 'sources' and your baseless way of thinking. No one has been rude about it until you are rude and choose to purposefully ignore and derail everything, like with you being coy and playing victim at every turn OUT OF THE BLUE.

Have you not noticed? If you haven't, thank you for letting me point it out to you, sister.

Remember this fact as you fall asleep tonight. Because the way you act in this thread is no way to behave and no one is going to take you seriously if you move forward in this manner. Have a good weekend, sister!

edit on 21-7-2017 by ReyaPhemhurth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join