It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The transgender con ? Many transgender regret switch

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
comparing us to paedophiles is your go-to for the day?
that's...
that's tacky
even for you.

Liked you'd expect anything less? She's already been proven to be dishonest, so what's one more thing to add to the list?

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

that's...
that's tacky
even for you.

They claim to be wired different as well 🤷🏻‍♀️ Supposedly it's not their fault.. much like transgender claim.
Link to info
www.google.ca...

Linking us to a page regarding the brain of a pedo literally HAS NOTHING to do with the trans community.
The false correlation is strong with you, Sheye.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

I'm ignoring your posts Reya .. you always twist things to suit your agenda. Very unfair of you 😏

I think sexchangeregret.com is a great site by the way and I hope more members read articles from it.

I don't care if you and your cohorts think it's biased.

edit on 21-7-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReyaPhemhurth

that's...
that's tacky
even for you.

They claim to be wired different as well 🤷🏻‍♀️ Supposedly it's not their fault.. much like transgender claim.
Link to info
www.google.ca...

Linking us to a page regarding the brain of a pedo literally HAS NOTHING to do with the trans community.
The false correlation is strong with you, Sheye.

I did it because someone asked the question as to why God made transgenders the way they are..if you would look at what I'm replying to you would understand my reference to it . God did not make people this way... it's a psycological or spiritual illness that may manifest itself into the brain patterns as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnnylegbone
a reply to: kaylaluv

Is not the whole discussion about people having the surgery.
I would like to ask a question if i may.
Does your man made vagina work as well as your penis did?
Can a man made vagina ever work as well as a vagina made by nature?
Would it not be wise to keep your working genitalia rather than forfeit it for something that does not work as well as you had.
Is it annoying to have to constantly maintain your opening so that your "wound does not heal over?
Im sorry to be straight forward and i hope i dont offend but i honestly would like to know your response.
I want to also state that as a pre-pubescent child i too wanted to be a girl and didnt like my penis and everything else but once the testosterone started flowing, that idea was long gone. I am lucky that i didnt have a parent that supported this or else i would not be the very happy masculine man i am today. As soon as i knew what my penis was for there was no turning back. There for i would have to disagree with hormone blockers at a young age before the brain is fully matured which is around age 25
While on the subject of genital mutilation, This must stop happening to our young boys. Nobody should have the right to mutilate any childs bodies for cosmetic reasons. I would also extend this argument to puncturing girls ear lobes but alas this is for another thread which i may post soon

Good question and great post ... thank you for your contibution

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I'm ignoring your posts Reya .. you always twist things to suit your agenda. Very biased of you 😏

I think sexchangeregret.com is a great site by the way and I hope more members read articles from it.

Lol, you've said that plenty of times but you continue to reply. And tell me, Sheye, how have I twisted anything? I have asked you this before, which I'd be happy to show you, but you ignored me. Are you going to provide any evidence? Or are you, again, going to be dishonest?

And using God as an excuse to explain why people are trans...and furthermore using the god excuse to find a relationship between pedos and the trans community is even more ridiculous. There's no basis for your argument except you citing your religion and when this is pointed out to you, you do that entire cop out by saying "He will be the final judge".

Good job, lol.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
www.cnsnews.com...

“There seems to me to be no medical or scientific reason to grant any special rights or considerations to people who are unhappy with the sex they were born into, or to people who wish to dress in the clothes of the opposite sex -- which I believe is not illegal,” said Dr. Berger. In concluding his remarks, Dr. Berger said, “I have read the brief put forward by those advocating special rights [for the transgendered], and I find nothing of scientific value in it. Words and phrases are used that have no objective scientific basis such as ‘the inner space.’” “[T]he so-called ‘confusion about their sexuality that a teenager or adult has is purely psychological,” he said. Dr. Berger’s practice is based in Toronto, Ontario. In addition to the medical credentials cited, Dr. Berger is a diplomate of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology; the former representative for Ontario (2002-2010) to the Assembly of the American Psychiatric Association; and the author of The Independent Medical Examination in Psychiatry, as well as numerous medical and academic papers.
More from this link

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I'm ignoring your posts Reya .. you always twist things to suit your agenda. Very biased of you 😏

Lol, you've said that plenty of times but you continue to reply. And tell me, Sheye, how have I twisted anything? I have asked you this before, which I'd be happy to show you, but you ignored me. Are you going to provide any evidence? Or are you, again, going to be dishonest?

And using God as an excuse to explain why people are trans...and furthermore using the god excuse to find a relationship between pedos and the trans community is even more ridiculous. There's no basis for your argument except you citing your religion and when this is pointed out to you, you do that entire cop out by saying "He will be the final judge".

Good job, lol.

I have provided evidence and it just is never good enough .. nuff said .. cause you'll get into the whole condescending " they teach what biased is in elementary school " crap... and use intellectual intimidation to try and make me look stupid.

I don't care if I look stupid on this issue , I'm going with the research and professionals that make the most common sense to me.

Many in your peer reviewed studies have agendas as well Reya .. and could very well be biased.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Good job, lol.

I have provided evidence and it just is never good enough .. nuff said .. cause you'll get into the whole condescending " they teach what biased is in elementary school " crap... and use intellectual intimidation to try and make me look stupid.

I don't care if I look stupid on this issue , I'm going with the research and professionals that make the most common sense to me.

Many in your peer reviewed studies have agendas as well Reya .. and could very well be biased.

Haha. Just because you take straightforward posts personally and play victim it does not mean you're right or your feelings are accurate. They're your FEELINGS. That's it. It's very borderline of you to make such assumptions about someone based on your feelings and your feelings alone.

And they're not MY peer reviewed studies. They're scientific reports. They're not biased. If it was an article referencing the actual report, then there might be some room for bias or agenda pushing. But if I bring about evidence, it will be the ACTUAL report. You bring forth articles. Articles can be biased. Which, multiple posters aside from myself looked into your OP article and confirmed that yes, it was biased. And just because they make the most "common sense" to you, it does not mean they're accurate or that they're still not biased. What you're describing is confirmation bias. But you won't take my word for it, nor will you take the other posters' words for it, nor will you take the word of ACTUAL academic criteria. That is willful ignorance.

And stating facts does not make me smug. And it does not mean I am the one making you look stupid. Your words, not mine. I haven't done anything to make you feel any particular way.

You have no proof. Everything you're saying is based upon your own personal feelings, which in themselves are biased.

You making assumptions that I'm doing something to you are completely baseless. You're only digging yourself into your own personal hole. That's on you.
edit on 21-7-2017 by ReyaPhemhurth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Yes, there is evidence of such. And as you sarcastically asked me earlier if I empathized with them, let me respond to that. I empathize with anyone who struggles with their personal demons. The ones who refuse to act on their impulse to harm others should be applauded. Comparing a pedophile who purposely harms children isn't anywhere Near analogous to what transsexuals deal with though. They are the oppressed, not the oppressors in our society whereas pedophiles prey on innocent children causing the irreparable, lifelong damage. Case in point, the singer from Linkin Park who killed himself yesterday who spent years abusing drugs and alcohol to push that out of his mind and eventually succumbed to that battle. Do you really think that compares by a predator who harms children to a person who causes no harm to anyone else is really a valid argument? I'm genuinely trying to have a civil discourse here because I just can't understand how you would see the two as comparable scenarios.

I just want to add that having different wiring within white and grey matter also ignores the genetic and chromosomal differences in Transgendered and Ciagendered individuals. It really does nullify the analogy.

edit on 21-7-2017 by peter vlar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Yes, there is evidence of such. And as you sarcastically asked me earlier if I empathized with them, let me respond to that. I empathize with anyone who struggles with their personal demons.

Look who's mentioning demons now 🤔

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Yes, there is evidence of such. And as you sarcastically asked me earlier if I empathized with them, let me respond to that. I empathize with anyone who struggles with their personal demons.

You used it in a religious, basically literal manner. Peter used it as a metaphor to describe inner struggle. Hardly the same thing.

Now that that's cleared up, are you going to actually address the point and questions of his post?

Or will you completely ignore it like you do with every other legitimate question?

I won't hold my breath because my question above is nearly rhetorical at this point.

edit on 21-7-2017 by ReyaPhemhurth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

So you do have a sense of humor. I think?

You understand that Peter was using the term allegorically, right?

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Hey, friend! I sent you a message. My system for some reason never alerts me, so I thought I';d let you know.

And with regard to your post, it's so spot on. Trying to connect such dots between pedos and trans....I can't even fathom how the ridiculousness is not obvious to everyone.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Isn't that a cute way to deflect from addressing the fact that your analogy isn't just disturbingly inaccurate but insulting and demeaning to the struggles many people go through regardless of their genetics, gender, faith or personal choices.

And for a minute there I thought we could have and honest and civil dialogue. Apparent I was the delusional one for thinking such. And don't be coy, you knew I was making an allegorical metaphor and not talking about religiously casting out someone's demons etc...

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar
And for a minute there I thought we could have and honest and civil dialogue.

Why?!

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

Isn't that a cute way to deflect from addressing the fact that your analogy isn't just disturbingly inaccurate but insulting and demeaning to the struggles many people go through regardless of their genetics, gender, faith or personal choices.

And for a minute there I thought we could have and honest and civil dialogue. Apparent I was the delusional one for thinking such. And don't be coy, you knew I was making an allegorical metaphor and not talking about religiously casting out someone's demons etc...

Trying to have an honest and civil dialogue with Sheye?...

Trying to tack jello to a tree would be a more fruitful way to spend one's time.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

They used to say the same when they hated the gay folk.
I'm just glad the spiteful ways of the op are dying out and people are understanding more of trans folk. I hope all your posts have educated some folk and hopefully they will have more empathy for their fellow humans.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

They used to say the same when they hated the gay folk.
I'm just glad the spiteful ways of the op are dying out and people are understanding more of trans folk. I hope all your posts have educated some folk and hopefully they will have more empathy for their fellow humans.

I strongly hope so to, my friend.

With Sheye?..doesn't seem likely. But, who knows. Sheye believes in miracles, so....

You never know!

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
You are the ones saying we hate..

Thinking something is not natural and will lead to emotional and physical pain is not akin to hate.

Quit twisting our motivation of concern into hate.

Is it wrong to think some may need help with their illnesses before they kill themselves ?

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join