It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vertical Plane by Ken Webster - Is this proof of Time manipulation and travel or just a story?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CromCruachh

Nope, no tail just a big fat falling star.

I will try your suggestions starting today man. Very excited.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Good morning everyone. Today is going to be my best day in the history of days. I hope it is your best day too. It can be if you make it.

On a lighter note, I now think I was most likely wrong about who I was in contact the other night. Still stand by the experience and message but wanted to be clear, because that is the whole point to an investigation. I am new to all this and using intuition, not exactly science.

Lol.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
In fact, I could be wrong about a lot of things. Please try anything I suggest cautiously, I may be playing with something more powerful than I understand. I will refrain from making any such suggestions in the future until I know for sure what I am doing. I don't have any reason to believe any of it is dangerous, but frankly I know very little about anything. I am Alice in Wonderland.

If 2109 isn't a date, I wonder what it could be?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Really, 2109 comes from Lukas. He goes "I thought you were also from 2109?" For some reason, Lukas assumed (or was told) that the person who brang him the boyste was from 2109, and he assumed KDP were too. Who ever adopted the name 2109 when Ken tried calling them, probably wasn't the same entity who gave Lukas the boyste.

As far as being wrong about things, remember there's no hard evidence for these events. I think that's why this thread didn't take off, and why so few people have heard about TVP-it takes alot to accept at first, it's so easy to dismiss it straight away. It's the same with UFO highstrangeness, in that there's no hard evidence-but whoever looks into it PROPERLY will understand the witnesses are being truthfull and that it's a real phenomenon.

Even though it's mainly you and me on this thread, i'm still glad because irl none of my mates are into the paranormal, But on this thread I at least have someone to exchange ideas with. I think analyzing every part of the story and seeing how many interpretations and ideas it springs will pay off.

edit on 15-8-2017 by CromCruachh because: xc

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

a reply to: CromCruachh Nope, no tail just a big fat falling star.

I know I was having a go at numerologists seeing meanings in things which aren't there...
But have another look at Die Vertikale Ebenes cover, and look near Saturn in the door are two big fat tailless stars. I saw one and you saw one. Lol.
Just a coincidence probably idk. Regarding my strange experiences I mentioned before I think 2109( or who ever) were just taking a look at me, and you to. We are making the most noise on the internet about TVP so maybe they were just taking a look at us.
There's something alot of researchers into the paranormal say, "When you look into the paranormal, it looks back into you"

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Could very well be Crom. I think there is something more to it personally though. I don't suspect that Tomas came up with 2109 on his own in any case. They sign off as 2109 so they endorse it either way. One or 1 or Won is a number as well, only a single digit instead of 4. Numbers seem to play a big part in this story do they not? Usually there is more to them than on the surface in these cases. What if they actually go by 21o9 instead of 2109 for instance, and it was a printing "mistake"?

I think you are mistaken on the popularity of this thread though. There are far more people paying attention than you realize, and the lack of comments speaks louder than if they were being made. All the normal skeptics are feeling self conscious and don't want to count their chickens in front of the class. I think the others are still participating in their own way they just don't want to speak if they have nothing to add probably.

I have been doing this thing here since you were 11 young man, there is much nuance you haven't gotten yet! You are far ahead of my intelligence at your age though. I say that with humor and not to patronize.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I've overlooked the significance of numbers i think. I don't have a clue what One or 21o9 2109 could mean, i'll think about it though.

Yeah I was thinking after I said my age, that I wasn't going to be listened to as much, you know..."Ah, What would that young schmuck know?" lol.
edit on 15-8-2017 by CromCruachh because: df

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Think: Is your life really lived when you are awake or Asleep. You only know what is true when you can consciously be in both all you believes is your reality alone!

Debb claimed to have seen Tomas in a dream, and even interacted with him! I wonder about the mechanics behind that... So, taking 2109's advice let's look at that other reality we put ourselves into each night.

I'll paste some snippets here from articles and books, the main concepts of the Dreamtime.

Whites call our ancestors ETS, but they are just our ancestors from the dreamtime, neither is wrong, they come from the spirit place, from the heavens, and they exist their still, out of our time, our past is our present and our future, we use the same word for soon, as we do for before

Curiously, the ancient Egyptians had no word for future or past, they only had the word or Now.

The expression 'Dreamtime' is most often used to refer to the 'time before time', or 'the time of the creation of all things', while 'Dreaming' is often used to refer to an individual's or group's set of beliefs or spirituality.

As with all other cultures - it speaks of Earth's Creation by Gods and Goddesses - some of whom were kind hearted - while others were cruel.
Everything in the natural world is a symbolic footprint of the metaphysical beings whose actions created our world

What is certain is that 'Ancestor Spirits' came to Earth in human and other forms and the land, the plants and animals were given their form as we know them today. These Spirits also established relationships between groups and individuals, (whether people or animals) and where they traveled across the land, or came to a halt, they created rivers, hills, etc., and there are often stories attached to these places.

They believe that every person essentially exists eternally in the Dreaming. This eternal part existed before the life of the individual begins, and continues to exist when the life of the individual ends. Both before and after life, it is believed that this spirit-child exists in the Dreaming and is only initiated into life by being born through a mother

Take for example Indigenous Australian culture, which knows two realities, the ordinary physical world and the other world, the dreamtime or dreaming, which determines what happens in the actual world

So it's like there's another world beyond this one, and what ever happens there affects this world afterwards. This Dreamtime could be the Tir Nan Og and Avalon from Celtic Lore.
I might add, there's alot of UFO stories in aboriginal lore, and they say these beings come out of the dreamtime, and that they are their ancestors, "Spirits" not aliens.

A few other ideas on time and dreams;
In the Buddhist Svarvastivada school of thought, they say past, present and future all exist now. Sarvasti literally means "all exists". I think they call this "Eternalism" the "Eternal now".

According to the Hindu's, the god Brahma daydreams this universe into existence, for Brahma its one night, but for us it's 360 million years.

Descartes, says we cannot prove we are not dreaming now So maybe when we are asleep, we know we are dreaming, and when we are "awake" we are still dreaming but we don't know it.

edit on 15-8-2017 by CromCruachh because: utij

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Oh I forgot to add, the dreamtime could be the so called "Tachyon universe" 2109 mentioned.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I think you may be on the right track. Possibly see if you can look at the same line of thought but from a couple more perspectives if possible

We were all young once Crom, and while it often means less life experience it doesn't always mean that. You are in good company here bro, no one will ignore you for something you can't help.

You gotta get up to speed on numbers, they are far more important than they may appear. We know what Gary was into as far as that goes, that is a great place to start.

If you have Netflix there is a show called "The Code" which is pretty informative while being interesting too.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I believe I do, I can do the same and much more, you are on the right track with your research, did you ever hear of a project called stargate? This book is part of it, lets say if your sub conscience mind your conscience mind and your UN conscience mind wanted to give messages to one another from different planes or dimensions ,this book is how it was done, Lucas and 2109 are the same person they just don't know it,only the one(the unconscious mind) knows and is on a higher plane .There is way more to it ,I just gave you the cliff note version. .

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SAPWizard

Welcome to the discussion SAPWizard! Quite the introduction! Are you going to stick around or just doing a drive by? Aren't you a clever one! Can I use that for myself if the situation arises? Want to talk? Just casual. Honestly. If so send me a U2U with an email, or let me know and Ill send you one since you are too new.

Unrelated and meant for Chrom-

I just read that Saturn is represented by the #...you guessed it, 7!

I believe that is precisely what Gary must have been talking about when he said refer to the cover most likely. Probably very few people would ever recognize it, I did purely by chance tonight but never would have if it that cover art wouldn't have been linked to begin with. We have never once discussed TVP so it is just speculation.
edit on 8/15/2017 by sputniksteve because: Clever fellow

edit on 8/15/2017 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Saturn has to do with the sigil of saturn do some digging you will understand and sure I'm up for a chat...
edit on 15-8-2017 by SAPWizard because: (no reason given)
www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...
edit on 15-8-2017 by SAPWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SAPWizard

Interesting. I'm not able to comfirm that at all, but will keep digging.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Here is a mind F for everyone.

Let's say we assume 2109 is who they say they are or at least capable of what we assume they are.

If you asked for a signal right this very moment, they wouldn't even have to be aware of you asking, a reply could already be "loaded up".

Know what I mean?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I believe what I'm trying to get across is that it is a cypher with in a cypher and it needs to be dissected on many llevel's and yes I do know what you mean !!! Programming the hologram. ..How do you know that?
edit on 16-8-2017 by SAPWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Whites call our ancestors ETS, but they are just our ancestors from the dreamtime, neither is wrong, they come from the spirit place, from the heavens, and they exist their still,Out of our time, our past is our present and our future, we use the same word for soon, as we do for before

Can't edit my previous post, so i just wanted to stress that; Out of our time. Come on... They are describing the Tachyon universe!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SAPWizard

I believe what I'm trying to get across is that it is a cypher with in a cypher and it needs to be dissected on many llevel's and yes I do know what you mean !!! Programming the hologram. ..How do you know that?

I would love to be able to say I know precisely what you mean as far as cypher inside a cypher, but I know that would be a mistake even at this point. I think I have a far greater understanding now but also have thought that before and was wrong. I have been smiling a whole lot though I will tell you that much, this may be the most entertaining game I have ever participated to, to my current knowledge at least.

I wish I could tell you exactly how I know, but I don't even know that. Things are escalating, and I am understanding exponentially. There were certain things I was doing that were prohibiting me. Your opening post ignited something that took on a life of it's own, and I am "afraid" I may have skipped ahead a little bit in the lesson. (not real fear, I have no more of that, just a lack of a better term)

It's all good though, I have also learned patience and the ability to enjoy the experience for what it is. I am not in any hurry at all to get to the end. You gonna email me?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

How's your research going, sputniksteve?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

It's not going at the moment Crom. I'm doing something IRL that involves my attention for the next few days at least. My focus has kind of shifted away from the book itself in any case, I am not sure how much more I can currently learn from it. I don't suspect I will really have anything to add for another week or so at least.

Few avenues I am passively looking at and waiting for replies. Otherwise I am just cruising the cosmos at night seeing If I can pick anything up, and trying to party with some Astrals in the mean time.

I'm lying it isn't really that exciting lol. How about you anything new you are looking at?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join