It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vertical Plane by Ken Webster - Is this proof of Time manipulation and travel or just a story?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

I thought of another concept. Imagine if humans exist in two realities. Our physical bodies inhabit the physical world, but our physical brain receives consciousness from the dreamworld/tachyon universe/otherworld. And this otherworld is really fluid and is the force behind this world and creates it moment from moment. Time doesn't exist in this otherworld, when you enter it, a second could seem like an eternity and vice versa. When we are in deep sleep, we are much more in that world then this one. Except something is wrong with us physically and we can't remember it properly. Maybe it wasn't always this way, maybe our ancestors knew how to live in this dreamworld, and that could be why ancient oral mythologies seem so outrageous and got reduced to metaphors by modern day acedemics. But they probably happened, literally, in the matterless world.
Now this other world could be filled with all kinds of intelligences, and this other world could even have numerous separate dimensions within, each with their own laws. "One" and "2109" could both be from this dreamworld but from different places in that same world. UFO's and gods, too.
So i guess in a nutshell, the idea is that life originates from that other world, and is the only real thing in this "Material" world (remember there are no such things as solid matter-it's energy, like a hologram) . Bio centrism I guess, and could explain why they said "with fear you create your own Nightmares"
I don't 100% believe this of course, it's just a thought.
edit on 17-8-2017 by CromCruachh because: rt

edit on 17-8-2017 by CromCruachh because: ut

edit on 17-8-2017 by CromCruachh because: m

edit on 17-8-2017 by CromCruachh because: h

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CromCruachh

Sounds pretty good to me man. Biocentrism explains exactly those phenomenon whether the Theory is correct or not.

I'm assuming you have read Beyond Biocentrism at this point? If not you really need to.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Nah, i've got heaps of books lined up to read atm, but i'll get to it eventually. But I've read articles by that Robert Lanza and it's very interesting to say the least. he's a credible guy, too.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SAPWizard

That's interesting, can you explain the cypher within a cypher a bit more?
And the concept of Lukas and 2109 being of the same consciousness?
edit on 17-8-2017 by CromCruachh because: jy

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CromCruachh

Let's say if you wanted to prove you could send a message through time and explain to the consciousne mind what its like from t1,t2,and t3 and when you moved up the latter or up through different dimensions you gained more knowledge and incite on how it worked and you understud that the lower parts of your consciousness and subconscious would not be able to comprehend it ,you would leave clues to your self and information to others what it was like,and after you read the book or the message's from 2109 and Lucius you could put it all together, the one is the consciousness mind, subconscious and the unconscious mind combined and it can move. Back down the latter or to lower dimensions as well as up, 2109 dose not know the one is part of his upper consciousness just like Lucius dose not know 2109 is part of his upper consciousness there Is a lot more to it hope this little bit helps .As for chyper in a chyper you have to take things out of context in the book...There is no book buried in 1546 to prove message can be sent through time I belIeve The vertical plane is the book
edit on 17-8-2017 by SAPWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

And what the chyper in side a chyper is.. It's the mathematical formula for energy to matter conversion or at least a piece of it I believe
edit on 18-8-2017 by SAPWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

These are some pretty profound statements you are making very nonchalantly. Can you possibly introduce your perspective and explain a little bit about your knowledge and how it's gained so we can decide whether or not we (I) are giving you any credibility?

Because with all due respect I can't give you the benefit of the doubt. Not just you, please don't get me wrong. You haven't actually added anything that hasn't already been brought to attention in this very thread, rather it could be viewed as a creative retelling of that info.
edit on 8/18/2017 by sputniksteve because: Choosing my words a little more wisely. Not intending to make accusations at all.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Hummm good point....If I posted material that was special access only(that means above top secret) and a few names of intelligence agents and there address that are tied in to this Experiment would that give me credibility? And since I don't work for any angices would I get in to any trouble for doing it? You need evidence to win a case and I got plenty of it. I just don't know who to present it to.This form seems like a good place to start.And if I did post some of it, I only ask that people on Ats spread it like wild fire before its taken down. And if you're listening intelligence agencies hears a message for ya how could you do that to a kid ,you have no ethics, let's call this karma.This all goes away if get an apology if not I'm gonna make you say uncle, uncle sam ,you got 24 hours or I start posting, and it's gonna make a whole bunch of people start asking a lot of questions on how I have classified and SAP information

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Reading all this with interest! Has anyone that is on this thread read about the ancient arrow project talked about in the Wingmakers site? There are 5 interviews transcribed there by a Dr. Neruda. I think this thread talks about an aspect of what Neruda discusses there.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SAPWizard

Hummm good point....If I posted material that was special access only(that means above top secret) and a few names of intelligence agents and there address that are tied in to this Experiment would that give me credibility? And since I don't work for any angices would I get in to any trouble for doing it? You need evidence to win a case and I got plenty of it. I just don't know who to present it to.This form seems like a good place to start.And if I did post some of it, I only ask that people on Ats spread it like wild fire before its taken down. And if you're listening intelligence agencies hears a message for ya how could you do that to a kid ,you have no ethics, let's call this karma.This all goes away if get an apology if not I'm gonna make you say uncle, uncle sam ,you got 24 hours or I start posting, and it's gonna make a whole bunch of people start asking a lot of questions on how I have classified and SAP information

I would like you to do what you think is best, but I may prefer you do it in a way that doesn't get this thread locked or deleted.

I think you should slow down, there is no hurry. I am not trying to dictate what you should or shouldn't say, I just don't want to see this thread locked I put in too much effort.

You may consider creating a thread on your own, I and I am sure most here will be happy to participate.
edit on 8/18/2017 by sputniksteve because: Clarification

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Actually please don't post the names of agents or their address. That would be a mistake, and would get taken down so fast it wouldn't be worth the risk you would be taking. Please be intelligent about what you are doing.

I will once again be available for a phone call this evening. If you can wait till then let's talk before you do anything. We may be able to come to a better conclusion together.
edit on 8/18/2017 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I apologize, I don't want to see your thread get locked. I'll tread lightly, let's chat

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Excellent that is what I was hoping you would say. I promise I am not just trying to put you off or anything. You have my number, please call me tonight past 10pm central if you are able, or send a contact to that email address and I will call you. If tonight isn't doable lets at least schedule something for tomorrow first thing. Don't send anything personal like that through the U2U system here.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bmused7

Reading all this with interest! Has anyone that is on this thread read about the ancient arrow project talked about in the Wingmakers site? There are 5 interviews transcribed there by a Dr. Neruda. I think this thread talks about an aspect of what Neruda discusses there.

Hi Bmused welcome to the thread. I am not familiar with Ancient arrow, nor Wingmakers site. I will google it when I get the opportunity, but I often forget things like that. It sometimes happens that I eventually remember and go there and get my mind blown, so while I am not lazy I do have a lot of things going on. If you have something specific you can link for me I would greatly appreciate it, as well as make sure I am looking at the correct thing.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Good morning!
I am new here and don't know how to link yet. But I am certain the wingmaker site will knock your socks off and answer your questions about time travel. On the site there is a banner on top that says content. Click on Neruda interviews. There are 5, the first one will draw you in. The information is presented well but so complex it is hard to summarize. Let me know what you think.....

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Bmused7

You can just copy paste the website here. Please do so I know I have the right one.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
SAP if you for some reason see this but not anything else please let me know all is good.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hi,
I don't think I can paste and copy with an iPad....
Yes, there are several sites. The original was posted in 1998. There are only two transcripts there. Nothing more has been heard from the journalist. In 2001 a new updated wingmaker site was created. There seems to be some controversy over who the author is.....none the less I think you will get a more complete picture of the mystery surrounding TVP if you are able to browse these interviews. reply to: sputniksteve

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hi Bmused, I am looking now. I will update once I have a better understanding.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Bmused7

Thanks for the excellent suggestion and info. I am still in the process of reading and digesting. Quite funny Bmused, Mysterious Universe did a podcast not too far back about a super secretive investment firm that makes more money than anyone has a right in a way no one can understand. The types of people they are interested in hiring though are seemingly completely unrelated while also being utterly fascinating.

4-21-17

In the mean time, who is next to stop in and add a piece of the puzzle? May as well keep this ball rolling.

Things are getting very exciting now. So very exciting.
edit on 8/19/2017 by sputniksteve because: Added video

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join