It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DJT JR Was Set Up by the DNC. Russian Lawyer worked for Fusion GPS, Group behind phony Dossier

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

a reply to: Blarneystoner

Trump Jr basically saying "yes" I'd love to see the documents provided by foreign nationals. The FEC act states that even indirect influence is a crime.

No, it doesn't.

edit on 11/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Trump Jr basically saying "yes" I'd love to see the documents provided by foreign nationals. The FEC act states that even indirect influence is a crime.

No, it doesn't.

I disagree..

Commission regulations prohibit foreign nationals from directing, dictating, controlling, or directly or indirectly participating in the decision-making process of any person (such as a corporation, labor organization, political committee, or political organization) with regard to any election-related activities.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Aaaand right on cue there's the right wing narrative.

Not surprisingly, it's blame Hillary.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Ares2493

Ironic... the left goes bonkers over DJT jr yet they see nothing wrong with Democrats paying for a fake Russian dossier that contains damaging info on Trump.

As for Foreign nationals -
Federal Election Commission - Foreign Nationals
edit on 11-7-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Thats because FusionGPS is linked to her.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I think the difference is that the individual who was asked to collect that information was not doing it as a state actor, Russia were.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I think the difference is that the individual who was asked to collect that information was not doing it as a state actor, Russia were.

what was Russia doing though? Even the Russian lawyer stated she has no links to the Kremlin.

Further it still has never been established that Russia hacked anything related to the DNC or Clintons server.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

No , but the company who hired him were acting as agents of Russia to lobby - without declaring such... oh and the DNC actually worked directly with the Ukranian govt for opp research.
No getting around around the fact that it's the same - but the outrage is one sided... mainly because the easily led watch too much CNN and read the NYT.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

No, it doesn't.

I disagree..

Commission regulations prohibit foreign nationals from directing, dictating, controlling, or directly or indirectly participating in the decision-making process of any person (such as a corporation, labor organization, political committee, or political organization) with regard to any election-related activities.

Doesn't matter whether you agree or not. The actual law and regulations are on my side of the argument. You guys keep having to be told what the law actually is and entrench yourself in your delusions... similar to the travel ban nonsense, ludicrously believing a liberal judge playing politics on the 9th circuit made you right. You're doing the same with now based on liberal hacks posing as legal experts on CNN.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
This is 100% a distraction from the Comey mess, I guarantee it. They needed to turn the attention away that Comey's memos were classified and yet he leaked them to the NYT.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Ares2493

There is no false Russia narrative.
It's real.

True, it's a real false Russian narrative.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

JUST like how the "fake news" is real news?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
ODD...Why is the Russian Lawyer cozy with Obama's ambassador to Russia?

Well Lookie Here=> Russian Lawyer Veselnitskaya is Pictured with Obama Ambassador to Russia – 8 Days After Trump Jr. Mtg.

Natalia Veselnitskaya was sitting with Obama’s Ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul during a Foreign Affairs Committee hearing, 8 days after cold-contacting Trump Jr. in Trump Tower.
[PHOTO]

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

what was Russia doing though? Even the Russian lawyer stated she has no links to the Kremlin.

Further it still has never been established that Russia hacked anything related to the DNC or Clintons server.

Not only that, but there was never any insinuation that the meeting itself had anything to do with any supposed Russian hacks before it took place.

So it's not like any of the main actors went there assuming they'd be handed Hillary's 33,000 emails and the contents of the DNC servers. They were only given some vague hints there might be damaging information.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Thats because FusionGPS is linked to her.

It is also linked to the GOP who originally hired them to do Trump opposition research.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Not only that, but there was never any insinuation that the meeting itself had anything to do with any supposed Russian hacks before it took place.

So it's not like any of the main actors went there assuming they'd be handed Hillary's 33,000 emails and the contents of the DNC servers. They were only given some vague hints there might be damaging information.

This needs to be repeated, because lefties are deliberately ignoring it. When this meeting happened, the "hacks" (actually internal leaks) would not occur for several weeks yet. And now we see this Russian lady palling around with Obama cronies. It is quite possible that this meeting was set up for the specific purpose of creating the Russia narrative.
edit on 11-7-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Democrats intentionally used disinformation from Russia to attack Trump, campaign aides

While the liberal news media hunts for evidence of Trump-Russia collusion, the public record shows that Democrats have willfully used Moscow disinformation to influence the presidential election against Donald Trump and attack his administration.

The disinformation came in the form of a Russian-fed dossier written by former British intelligence agent Christopher Steele. It contains a series of unverified criminal charges against Mr. Trump’s campaign aides, such as coordinating Moscow’s hacking of Democratic Party computers.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I can't believe this is the counter-narrative. FFS, GOP, still blaming Hillary/Dems? They didn't take the meeting....

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

President Obama blamed Bush and it got him 8 years as president.So why not?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: birdonwire
a reply to: UKTruth
This is 100% a distraction from the Comey mess, I guarantee it. They needed to turn the attention away that Comey's memos were classified and yet he leaked them to the NYT.

I wondered about that myself to be honest. I'm watching the media and the narratives and it seems as if we're being manipulated again. The CIA has done this before with operation mockingbird. They controlled the media and manipulated stories in the press. It's almost exactly the same they manipulated students and even journalists at the New York Times.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

According to writer Deborah Davis, Mockingbird recruited leading American journalists into a propaganda network and oversaw the operations of front groups. CIA support of front groups was exposed after a 1967 Ramparts magazine article reported that the National Student Association received funding from the CIA.
edit on 7/12/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join