It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eric Holder Sends Ominous Late Night Tweet To "Career DOJ/FBI" Employees

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
So it appears Eric Holder hasn't been sleeping...3:17 a.m.? Wonder what's bothering him?

Eric Holder @EricHolder To the career men & women at DOJ/FBI: your actions and integrity will be unfairly questioned. Be prepared, be strong. Duty. Honor. Country. 3:17 AM · Jun 30, 2017

I figured I'd post so we all can speculate as to what he is referring, but the list is long.

Could it be the outrageous unmasking of Trump officials in the waning days of Obama's administration, an obvious attempt to exploit the collection of foreign intelligence and use it as a political weapon of mass destruction, and subsequent illegal leaking of that information to the media? Certainly, this would seem to be a concern for Susan Rice who has been asked to testify before the House Intelligence Committee.

Or, is it a simple message directed at FBI Director McCabe who we recently pointed out is coming under increasing scrutiny for not recusing himself from the investigation of Michael Flynn, a man against whom he very clearly harbored a personal vendetta.

Loretta Lynch conduct? Illegally spying on Americans? Is something finally about to break?

www.zerohedge.com... ter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+zerohedge%2Ffeed+%28zero+hedge+-+on+a+long+enough+timeline%2C+the+survival+rate+for+everyone+drops+to+zero%29

mobile.twitter.com... -night-tweet-career-dojfbi-employees
edit on 30-6-2017 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

Sounds like Holder is giving a heads up to his former colleagues that some feces is about to roll down hill.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia
So it appears Eric Holder hasn't been sleeping...3:17 a.m.?

Eric Holder @EricHolder To the career men & women at DOJ/FBI: your actions and integrity will be unfairly questioned. Be prepared, be strong. Duty. Honor. Country. 3:17 AM · Jun 30, 2017

I figured I'd post so we all can speculate as to what he is referring, but the list is long.

Could it be the outrageous unmasking of Trump officials in the waning days of Obama's administration, an obvious attempt to exploit the collection of foreign intelligence and use it as a political weapon of mass destruction, and subsequent illegal leaking of that information to the media? Certainly, this would seem to be a concern for Susan Rice who has been asked to testify before the House Intelligence Committee.

Or, is it a simple message directed at FBI Director McCabe who we recently pointed out is coming under increasing scrutiny for not recusing himself from the investigation of Michael Flynn, a man against whom he very clearly harbored a personal vendetta.

Loretta Lynch conduct? Illegally spying on Americans? Is something finally about to break?

www.zerohedge.com... ter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+zerohedge%2Ffeed+%28zero+hedge+-+on+a+long+enough+timeline%2C+the+survival+rate+for+everyone+drops+to+zero%29

Well something was obviously either keeping him from sleeping or he was awakened to be briefed. And whatever it was it had to be pertinent enough for him to quickly respond so early. Could be somebody was being questioned today and that was a warning about whatever he heard.

+35 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Ah yes, Eric Holder former Attorney General under the Obama Administration... held in contempt of court and also found to have misled congress and intentionally covered up the Fast & Furious Scandal by the Open House Committee.

We should definitely listen to this guy as he discusses qualities such as Integrity. Duty. Honor. Country.

Screw you Holder, I hope YOU go to jail for your crimes

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

The nerve of Holder to even utter the words, "Duty, Honor, Country" is a slap in the face of everyone who has served or are serving in our military!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

We should definitely listen to this guy as he discusses qualities such as Integrity. Duty. Honor. Country.

Yep, I'm pretty sure he isn't using the same dictionary as most of us.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
He was up hoping to catch some fresh Convfefe!

Draining the swamp like the Lagina bros!

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'm wondering if he's in some deep doo-doo that the public doesn't know about yet. Like maybe the kind that involves indictments. We can hope, at least.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Thank you Eric Holder for providing more reason for me to believe that the tide really has shifted... and justice may yet be done.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I'm wondering if he's in some deep doo-doo that the public doesn't know about yet. Like maybe the kind that involves indictments. We can hope, at least.

I hope that Fast and Furious is just one layer in the poo pile that is revealed in all of its glorious stink.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I hope that Fast and Furious is just one layer in the poo pile that is revealed in all of its glorious stink.

I've always suspected that Fast & Furious was really a for-profit gun-trafficking scheme, disguised as a ridiculously inept investigation.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Holder said something similar before Comey was fired -

"To the career men and women at DOJ/FBI: you know what the job entails and how to do it. Be strong and unafraid. Duty. Honor. Country," he tweeted on May 10

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

It is Friday before a holiday weekend - time to slip big news out when no one is paying attention?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I've always suspected that Fast & Furious was really a for-profit gun-trafficking scheme, disguised as a ridiculously inept investigation.

Like Benghazi?

2nd line.

This deception against the Republic by corrupt politicians isn't limited to one administration either. I guess we have to have a starting point?

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia
Holder said something similar before Comey was fired -

"To the career men and women at DOJ/FBI: you know what the job entails and how to do it. Be strong and unafraid. Duty. Honor. Country," he tweeted on May 10

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

It is Friday before a holiday weekend - time to slip big news out when no one is paying attention?

Signaling to his sleeper cells perhaps?

Isn't just Russia that plays these games......

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
with Holders words still fresh in my mind...

I feel like I was in a 'Ghost Busters' sequel and just got SLIMED
edit on th30149885493630352017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The rats are starting to sweat from the coming heat.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Sounds like Holder is giving a heads up to his former colleagues that some feces is about to roll down hill.

He's telling them to be strong and keep a stiff upper lip, because they're about to be thrown under the big Greyhound bus.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Unfairly questioned? Is he telling them not to testify? Is he telling them he expects them to take the heat and keep quiet about what was really going on in O's DOJ/FBI?

He's giving the Obama holdovers and those that did Holder's dirty work a pep talk. Duty? Honor? Country?---DHC? Deeds Have Consequences.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It's almost time

RICO/Obstruction/Espionage...

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
double post
Sorry
edit on 30-6-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: Dp

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join