It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican: Bible Confirms Jesus Was Not Crucified

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Actually none of the letters and gospels were written immediately...everyone knows not one of them was written till at least 50 years later.

Not too mention noone knows the authors in most cases....more fake news!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: onehuman

The Apocalypse of St John predicted this 2000 years ago - that men would deny that Jesus was crucified for the sins of man.

and now here we are, 2000 years later - denying he was crucified (The Koran, among other historical texts, also refutes he died on the cross).

If I was a bookie, these would be very very slim odds.

VERY.

Well you are wrong since the Apocalypse of John is only 1900 years old...and everyone in the know has denied it since it apparently happened.

Not too mention the fact that the world did not change...and dying for a sin is an extremely witchcraft based move...for being the SUN OF GOD.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So where did the teachings Christ taught come from KS
It is such a purile argument that He didn't exist
I can only imagine that you don't believe any history till tv happened

27 different and individual written texts make up the New Testament and you deny all of them, not the brightest spark are you ks

Nobody with even a basic intelligence would deny Jesus existed, deny He did miracles fine, that he was God fine as well, call him a madman, that's ok, say He didn't die, I get that, was a magician, conman, all good and valid, didn't exist, now that's a stupid

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

Actually none of the letters and gospels were written immediately...everyone knows not one of them was written till at least 50 years later.

I thought we just established that in our discussion
Did you not read what we wrote, miss the whole lot altogether

As for the authors, many have introductions by their authors.
But whatever, I am not selling you a bible
edit on 27-6-2017 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Story written by Sean Adl-Tabatabai. Yup That's explain everything. I bet a muslim would go to Vatican city to ask for Pope's confirmation?

Wait he didn't. Perhaps he didnt realize this Barnabas gospel isnt new. It's been mentioned and debunked a long time ago. Sorry I cant remember when. It's so hoax nobody cares.

Yup same old news from Ankara, Turkey:

In 1985, it was briefly claimed that an early Syriac copy of this gospel had been found near Hakkâri in eastern Turkey.[72] However, it has since been demonstrated that this manuscript actually contains the canonical Bible.[73]

In February 2012, it was confirmed by the Turkish Ministry of Culture and Tourism that a 52-page biblical manuscript in Syriac writing had been deposited in the Ethnography Museum of Ankara.[74] Newspaper reports in Turkey claimed that the manuscript had been found in Cyprus in 2000, in an operation conducted by police against smugglers, and had been kept in a police repository since then;[75] and further speculated that the text of the manuscript could be that of the Gospel of Barnabas. Photographs of a cover page have been widely published, on which can be read an inscription in a recent Neo-Aramaic hand, stating "In the name of our Lord, this book is written on the hands of the monks of the high monastery in Nineveh, in the 1,500th year of our Lord".[76] No subsequent confirmation has been published, either as to the contents of the Ankara manuscript, or as to any findings of scientific tests for its age and authenticity.[74]

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 27-6-2017 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Yeah as soon as I saw the words "2000 year old bible" I knew I was reading fake news. None of that stuff was written contemporaneously.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: onehuman

The Apocalypse of St John predicted this 2000 years ago - that men would deny that Jesus was crucified for the sins of man.

and now here we are, 2000 years later - denying he was crucified (The Koran, among other historical texts, also refutes he died on the cross).

If I was a bookie, these would be very very slim odds.

VERY.

Well you are wrong since the Apocalypse of John is only 1900 years old...and everyone in the know has denied it since it apparently happened.

Not too mention the fact that the world did not change...and dying for a sin is an extremely witchcraft based move...for being the SUN OF GOD.

Irrelevant - what is happening today in the world was penned '1678' years ago in a book that sends heathens ballistic every time the book or the contents therein are mentioned.

[if that ^^ triggered you, then you identify as a heathen - psychology 101]

I give EXACTLY zero flux what your opinion on this is - my opinion is all that counts because this is a personal thing - do you understand this concept?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

So where did the teachings Christ taught come from KS
It is such a purile argument that He didn't exist
I can only imagine that you don't believe any history till tv happened

They could have come from someone's imagination.

27 different and individual written texts make up the New Testament and you deny all of them, not the brightest spark are you ks

There's thousands of different books, movies, comic books, and other media about Superman. Is he real too?

Nobody with even a basic intelligence would deny Jesus existed, deny He did miracles fine, that he was God fine as well, call him a madman, that's ok, say He didn't die, I get that, was a magician, conman, all good and valid, didn't exist, now that's a stupid

I said that Jesus' existence cannot be proven. Not that he didn't exist. Thanks for the ad hominem though.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It's interesting how you skipped all the other prophecies that need to come true before that particular one. Even when it comes to the future, y'all are forever cherry picking things to fit your narratives.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

That's my pleasure ks, anytime, just ask

Nothing can be proven to those who don't have a capacity to reason

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I see no reasoning in your post. Only angry insults and triggering because I said something that goes against your Christian beliefs. At no point have you given me a logical argument supplementing why you are right though.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Correct - and indeed the Bible confirms that Jesus's very existence is questioned and is the key to the whole book - something about 'who ever has not seen, yet believes, they shall be saved'.

It is also an excellent control mechanism ( 1600+ years of global HUMAN authority - like no other institution before it or since) for delivering morals and social standards.

(Bush prayed to Jesus - then invaded Iraq 24 hours later - children died - fact)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Clearly, no-one on ATS as a #in clue what my thoughts are on 'Jesus'.

Here is a hint - are UFOs real?, if so how does Jesus fit into it, if not - we're in a giant chess game.

Shallow low-information folk.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

All religions are excellent control mechanisms. Plus 1600 years as a religion is tame compared to the history of religions from the ancient world. Some of which, like Hinduism and Zoroastrianism, are still around today.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I see no reasoning in your post. Only angry insults and triggering because I said something that goes against your Christian beliefs. At no point have you given me a logical argument supplementing why you are right though.

Well isn't that funny, I noted I saw no reasoning in your comments and you did mine

Nothing you said goes against my Christian beliefs, you said something absurd
What you think of Jesus is irrelevant, I made that clear.
To imply He didn't exist is just simply dumb, it's not an insult, it's a fact

Now I can't give you a reason why I am right because of aforementioned comments

How about you pull your britches up and research the topic for yourself Ks, like someone with an education would, not on YouTube or tinder

I know how these discussions end up

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

The police are an excellent control method, armies, judicial,system, guns, bombs, what are you on about control method
You are subject to the same laws as Christians, as controlled as we are.

Or are you above the law

Do you know common sense, do you think before speaking

I am not being rude, just pointing out your endless silly comments, logic and lack of reasoning

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Again. I didn't imply he didn't exist. I said his existence cannot be proven. Do you suck at reading comprehension or something? This is now the third time I've had to say this to you.

Furthermore, I'm not going to research why you think Jesus is real. I know why you think he is real. You're a Christian. It comes with the territory, but I don't care about your appeal to the Bible (which is just a glorified appeal to tradition fallacy). Jesus may very well have existed, but the Bible doesn't prove that existence and there is no secular document that definitively proves he existed either. There ARE a few controversial documents that exist that may suggest his existence, but they are too controversial to call them definitive proof at the moment.
edit on 27-6-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
nvm not worth the fight. better things to do.
edit on 27-6-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Debunked long ago.

I personally do not have much interest in what the pedo sheltering Vatican says, my interest is more in their library and artifacts and secrets. But, they absolutely did not say what your title states.

Blatant lies have no place on this site.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Don't fret people.

There are people that believe that William Shakespeare did not exist.

Newsweek

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join