It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican: Bible Confirms Jesus Was Not Crucified

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
In the year 4017, people will prey to the Great "Harria Pottier"...

His teachings, life and adventures will be loved and cherished by millions.

His work in performing Miracles, saving people, speaking with animals, especially the Great Serpent......will be well known.

His knowledge of Worldy events and the adventures of the Horcrox, will be legendary.

His eternal battle with the Evil, "Dark Ones" the Voldamortians, will inspire millions.

In 4017, some people will argue with the Pottiers, and say the story is nothing but fiction.....

But the Pottiers Know, they just KNOW its all real!!!

For in the ancient times, of the late 1990s and early 2000s, the ancient people of that time made Great prehistoric films of the adventures of Harria Pottier, and the teachings of the great sage Rowling, who wrote the original "Books" of the Pottier......from account Directly experienced by the Great Sage Himself......JK ...Jesus King Rowling.

Anyone...that is ANYONE in the Year 4017, who doubts the Word of the Pottier......will be creating BlasFamey....and put to death by snakes.....

The Word of Harria Pottier, is the TRUE and Only Word.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Do you think preaching at a party of drunkeness and nudity would be welcomed

A common sense thought would be these people are not interested, I am not welcome, I won't go
We do not force our beliefs where they are not welcome, dust off your shoes

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Just my two cents here, it doesn't matter jesus was nothing special, mohammed was nothing special, they were just men and religion was made to control people. So who cares what book is found, you can't confirm any of these fairytales called religion.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I didn't ask anyone to a party
I clearly said cursing people was wrong

Maybe should have sent a private message instead, sorry labtech

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Hey nothing to say sorry for, you both did correct and I was out of order, also Sheye is closer than he/she may know in there assessment answer but I shall not get into that.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Must be Argentina or even Antarctica?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: gort51
In the year 4017, people will prey to the Great "Harria Pottier"

My guess is that Superman will somehow get confabulated with Jerry Garcia of the Grateful Dead, so we'll have stories of a flying hippie musician who fights the Devil and maybe Lex Luthor along the way.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

My post was meant as an example for those who always say " do not judge" yet at times we have to discern and make wise judgement just like the courts of law must try and make wise judgement.

I agree that cursing is unnecessary wholeheartedly , but sometimes I lose my cool in frustrated moments and let the odd curse word fly 😕. I'm far from perfect , but I keep trying my best through grace.

And just to clear preconceived ideas that I'm opposed to parties.. I'm not. Keep the alcohol under control and the behaviour decent.. I love a good party. But you won't see me at a partner swapping party and I don't care how bigoted some will think I am.. there are just certain types of parties waaay of my list .

I may have accidently replied to you instead of another member... sorry bout that 😕
edit on 27-6-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

I think I also experienced thread confusion 😳... has that ever happened to anyone ? Yikes ( blushes )
edit on 27-6-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: Raggedyman

My post was meant as an example for those who always say " do not judge" yet at times we have to discern and make wise judgement just like the courts of law must try and make wise judgement.

I agree that cursing is unnecessary wholeheartedly , but sometimes I lose my cool in frustrated moments and let the odd curse word fly 😕. I'm far from perfect , but I keep trying my best through grace.

And just to clear preconceived ideas that I'm opposed to parties.. I'm not. Keep the alcohol under control and the behaviour decent.. I love a good party. But you won't see me at a partner swapping party and I don't care how bigoted some will think I am.. there are just certain types of parties waaay of my list .

I may have accidently replied to you instead of another member... sorry bout that 😕

I think I also experienced thread confusion 😳... has that ever happened to anyone ? Yikes ( blushes )

Cool, no stress
Just wanted to make sure I was understood

I handled it wrong as well. Live and learn

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
The Gospel of Barnabas does appear to be a fake but it also appears surprisingly old, perhaps dated to around 700 AD, when Islamic forces invaded Spain...

Gospel of Barnabas....
In Chapter 54, the Italian text mentions a denarius, which is made up of 60 minuti. These gold coins were used only in Spain under Khalif Abdul Malik (in 685 A.D.).
Link

No male disciples attended the crucifixion according to three of the Gospels but Gospel of John states the disciple that Jesus loved attended the crucifixion. So Gospel of John might be an eye witness account of the crucifixion. Written perhaps by Mary Magdelene which didn't sit well with the male dominated roman church. Thus the Gospel was modified and assigned to John.

Paul/Saul also wrote of the crucifixion so it was common belief of the time.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

a reply to: glend
The Gospel of Barnabas does appear to be a fake but it also appears surprisingly old, perhaps dated to around 700 AD, when Islamic forces invaded Spain...

Gold coins was used in 685 AD but the Gospel of Barnabas is a forgery written in 1585 AD. The same link you mentioned.
edit on 27-6-2017 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Barnabas is a fake Gospel and the Vatican does not have this.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It was probably something Constantine Simonides cobbled together while sittin on the crapper.

He virtually created denominations trying to prove a point which he never denied.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
No writing can disprove a fact that's already experienced.

The unlearned have no knowledge or understanding that
the resurrection of Christ is a "revelation", that God
has chosen some to experience.

Did the Apostles Paul, Peter or John learn of Christ
resurrection via reading and study of writings/scrolls?

Here's the answer..

Gal 1:11-12 But I certify you, brethren, that the
gospel which was preached of me is not after For
I neither received it of man, neither was I taught
it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

This is still God's gift to those he has called,
therefore no writing is ever required to prove
Christ resurrection.

The Apostle Peter called such people who seek
understanding outside of this revelation the "unlearned".

Peter was not referring to any learning via the
natural man's inundation with religion, college,
seminary pope, priest, or pastor.

If not by man's writing, how are they taught?

Eph 1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the
Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of
wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him

John 6:45 It is written in the prophets, And they
shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that
hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

Eph 4:21 If so be that ye have heard him, and have
been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

But, what makes one Gospel "fake", and another Gospel "true" ?

None of the Gospel writings were written by the people they are attributed to.

So, where can we find a genuine Gospel?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

It's a shame because the Romans burned so many of them that will never be seen.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

Because Barnabas doesnt live in 1585 AD. And there are other much older sources attributed to Barnabas, such as Epistle of Barnabas and Acts of Barnabas, to compare with. Hand writing style, narrative composition, linguistic study, historical events such as the "use of gold coins" and many more. Any experienced writers can tell you the differences in authorship regardless what document is written.

Where we can faith.
edit on 29-6-2017 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
You are speaking of old 'news.'

I am a Muslim who knows, just because you mentioned Turkey, you are talking about the Gospel of Barnabas, a Gospel purporting to be written by Barnabas that I own and enjoy but it is nevertheless a Medieval work in Italian and not even Latin. Spanish MSS. have vanished.

Iran claims to have the one found in Barnabas' tomb mentioned in the Gelasian decree from about 500AD.

It really was mentioned in said decree.

If it was it'd be the pride and joy of the Muslim world and as it is few Muslims read it or even know it exists in my experience and would never accept that it is the actual words of Barnabas'although some actually do believe it they are few and none consider it the Injeel because they have the Qur'an and it doesn't totally agree with it.

In fact the Qur'an only says they thought they killed Jesus pbuh on the cross but were mistaken, and doesn't really concern itself with it because he Ascended into Heaven in alive and didn't die, even if you say he did it was not death but something else temporary as he was seen alive by Maryam and Peter, then others and they saw him Ascend.

Only Peter, whose denials were all because he was watching from a distance, may have witnessed and it appears did, the alleged crucifixion.

Revelation of Peter the Coptic version found with but not a "Gnostic" text (no demiurge), in the Nag Hammadi scriptures, perfectly explains our version of the crucifixion, i.m.o.

Barnabas may be based on older material, but is Medieval and late Medieval at that.
edit on 30-6-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Date of composition is the main factor in determining genuine vs not and Homilies and Recognitions haa as great a claim to Antiquity as the New Testament in MS form too, it's oldest MS. is as old as the oldest New Testament and better, one version is the oldest dated MS in the world and in Syriac, "Christian Aramaic", giving it even greater authority as Hebrew Aramaic was the spoken language of Yeshua pbuh if not Syriac too as it's similar in speech
possibly the language of the Gospel of the Hebrews said to be in Assyrian characters in the Hebrew tongue, I think, by Jerome.

Barnabas was probably written around 1400AD, so it has no claim to Antiquity being unquoted and once attested to only. It probably preserved some of the original though.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
The Apocalypse of St John predicted this 2000 years ago - that men would deny that Jesus was crucified for the sins of man.

I could have predicted that, since people have been doing it since day one.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join