It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey may be in legal jeopardy according to FBI employment agreement

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: conscientiousobserver

Where are they then? If he gave them to his friend why can't he get them back?
Why did he not give them to the Committee in the first place?

Supposedly this will all be addressed on Monday. I guess we will have to wait until then.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

He said in his testimony that he turned all documents over to special counsel Mueller. Also the F.B.I has copies that will be turned over when possible.

There will be digital records of when the documents were made and printed. Of which are not so easily changed.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

His friend will turn it over Monday. The F.B.I. can't turn them over to the committee yet because Mueller as special counsel took over the F.B.I. investigation and the memos have to be evaluated by Mueller firstlink

Before you even try to say the memos could be altered and fabricated by then. Keep in mind that their will be a digital record of when the documents were created and printed out. That cannot be altered as easily.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: conscientiousobserver

His friend will turn it over Monday. The F.B.I. can't turn them over to the committee yet because Mueller as special counsel took over the F.B.I. investigation and the memos have to be evaluated by Mueller firstlink

Before you even try to say the memos could be altered and fabricated by then. Keep in mind that their will be a digital record of when the documents were created and printed out. That cannot be altered as easily.

Not correct. Mueller was appointed after the memo's leaked - why were they not turned over after Comey leaked the memo's and before Mueller was appointed?

I suspect you are correct that the memo's of official FBI documents could not be doctored easily - which is why the FBI should be producing the documents. They were asked for them before the Special Counsel was appointed and in fact they were also in the public domain with Comey's friend.

It's been weeks and they have not been produced.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Wait for it ..........

This is all according to Comey !!

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Not correct. Mueller was appointed after the memo's leaked - why were they not turned over after Comey leaked the memo's and before Mueller was appointed?

I suspect you are correct that the memo's of official FBI documents could not be doctored easily - which is why the FBI should be producing the documents. They were asked for them before the Special Counsel was appointed and in fact they were also in the public domain with Comey's friend.

It's been weeks and they have not been produced.

If Comey wrote the memo in a way to make it unclassified then what's the problem? The FBI should have turned them over willingly.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I'm sorry...It just doesn't pass the smell test. Why has no one other than Richland claimed to have the memo? No committee has announced receiving them.

If it turns out I'm wrong I will be happy to apologize on here.

edit on 11-6-2017 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Did you even read any of the link I posted? Or my post even. The fbi says they have them and that Mueller is evaluating them and that the committee will receive them once that is done.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Did you even read any of the link I posted? Or my post even. The fbi says they have them and that Mueller is evaluating them and that the committee will receive them once that is done.

Yes, I did. But FBI has refused for weeks to turn them over and now they say it's because of Mueller's investigation. Okay....

And Comey no longer has a copy? Who in their right mind destroys their memo if there's still an investigation?

I'll wait until Monday...

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

The house and Senate committees requested the memos the day before Mueller was announced as special counsel. So not much could have been done to get the memos to the committee in such limited time.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Mueller isn't allowing them to be released because he'd rather have this constant debate as to their existence than having them come out and have all doubt removed which would damage trump....

hey, it's just as much a possibility as you the right is claiming!
and... Mueller's former job was for kushner's family's law firm...

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

He didn't destroy anything and no one has ever said he did.

Mueller was appointed as special counsel the day after the requests were made. As such Mueller has to evaluate all the evidence available to decide whether he will pursue a criminal investigation. During that review he cannot share information being evaluated until it is deemed that it won't cause any interference.
Special counsels are only issued when unbiased criminal investigations must be conducted and have more investigatory powers than the committees. Mueller was given 60 days to review the situation.
edit on 11-6-2017 by conscientiousobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Like I said Mueller could have waited to open the investigation. It might not even be open yet as from what I understand he is still reviewing all the evidence.

You do know both the house and intelligence committees are bi partisan and have a Republican majority right?

If what Comey said is true and can be confirmed through tapes then Trump is most certainly not in the clear.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Just to save you the time. Comey said they had yet to find proof of collusion before he had been fired. That investigation is still ongoing and that could change. On the matter of obstruction comey said it was up to Mueller to decide. Never once did he say Trump was innocent.

Comey took trumps hopes as a direction and it is being investigated as such.

Sigh. How Comey took Trumps words is irrelevant.
edit on 11/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

]

Just to save you the time. Comey said they had yet to find proof of collusion before he had been fired. That investigation is still ongoing and that could change. On the matter of obstruction comey said it was up to Mueller to decide. Never once did he say Trump was innocent.

Comey took trumps hopes as a direction and it is being investigated as such.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

T'were relevant enough for a special counsel to be appointed.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

T'were relevant enough for a special counsel to be appointed.

That was before Comey testified under oath that he doesn't know Trump well enough to read what he means.
Therefore none of Comeys feelings about what Trump meant are in the slightest bit valid, hence no investigation.

Seriuosly fella, don't be the last one hanging on to the obstruction of justice nonsense... whoever that is will be wearing a clown costume for life.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Trump is still ridiculing Comey...

Cowardly Comey

Chalk up another win to Trump ... he has even managed to put the FBI in their place, corrupt as any institution since the days of J Edgar Hoover. Drain the swamp.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

When did he say that?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join