It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intelligence Committee subpoenas intel agencies Susan Rice included

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
CIA FBI NSA about to be shaken to its corps

Meanwhile only 30 mikes away in Chantilly

A lot is happening rite now!

About to be some breaking news...

Popcorn 🍿

Stay Safe

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
What is the possibility of some sort of "disaster" like 911 or something in the near future to take the focus off of the mess that will be coming forth? All brought on by TPTB.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
CIA FBI NSA about to be shaken to its corps

Meanwhile only 30 mikes away in Chantilly

A lot is happening rite now!

About to be some breaking news...

Popcorn 🍿

Stay Safe

Yes....I believe this is going to be where the GOP is going to have to show it's hand and that the investigations have actually been more about the dems than anything else. This is why the dems have all been freaking out lately.

Someone is going to fall from way up high in the DNC.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It's happening

Wow, simply wow!

www.foxnews.com...

President Trump on Thursday directly accused the Obama Administration of improperly surveilling the American people, a day after Congressional subpoenas were issued seeking records from U.S. spy agencies about Obama officials’ requests.

The CIA, NSA and FBI were served with subpoenas Wednesday afternoon for documents relating to former Obama national security adviser Susan Rice, ex-CIA director John Brennan and former U.N. ambassador Samantha Power. The subpoenas, signed by House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Ca., explicitly referenced the “unmasking” of U.S. citizens.

“The big story is the ‘unmasking and surveillance’ of people that took place during the Obama Administration,” Trump tweeted. The inclusion of Power’s name on the subpoenas marks her first appearance in the controversy surrounding the Obama administration’s use of unmasking. Capitol Hill sources told Fox News they are devoting increasing scrutiny to Power – a former historian and winner of the Pulitzer Prize who worked as a foreign policy adviser in the Senate office of Barack Obama before joining his administration – because they have come to see her role in the unmasking as larger than previously known, and eclipsing those of the other former officials named. Rice has previously denied any improper activity in her use of unmasking.

“The allegation is somehow Obama administration officials utilized intelligence for political purposes, that's absolutely false,” Rice told MSNBC on April 4. President Trump said at that time that he personally believed Rice had committed a crime.

None of those named on the subpoenas has been formally accused of wrongdoing. Continue Reading Below Nunes last month stepped aside from the House's investigation into alleged Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. presidential election after he was hit with ethics charges involving the handling of classified information. However, subsequent comments he made in late April -- and which emerged only recently -- suggested he was still deeply involved in the Intelligence Committee's probe related to Obama-era spying

. "I went and looked at what I knew existed on the unmaskings, but what I found was a treasure trove of stuff that’s really bad in terms of surveillance on Americans and that is critical to the job that I have as chairman of the House Intelligence Committee," Nunes said in remarks reported by The L.A. Times. "It’s really horrible because it endangers America, because the work that our intelligence professionals do is so critical to our safety, to have an administration, a past administration, abuse these powers and put our country in jeopardy, there’s nothing, there’s no words that can explain the damage they’ve done and the damage that they’ve created." Fox News’ James Rosen contributed to this report.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Commencement Speeches?

3pm should be interesting indeed

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I'm laughing. I just heard that the Obama staffers were all subpoenaed by Devin Nunes.
What a trump lap dog. He slipped them in without approval but that's ok. They're going to let them testify.
Comey on Thursday unless trump somehow stops him from testifying. But they need to focus on unmasking crap.
It's getting so predictable.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

edit on 612017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Don't you bet against it.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yeah that would be interesting wouldn't it?
You think that's going to happen?
What kind of charges do you think?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Rolling my eyes dear.
Can you get back on topic.
Please...

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Unmasking smoke screen you mean. There is no unmasking investigation. What a joke.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes he did. It's not going to lead back to Hillary.
That's a hope without a hook to hang on.
This is about Russia's interference in the election. Not about Seth rich was the real leaker
That is a conspiracy theory . It's not real so no amount of investigating is going to lead back to Clinton.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

This is about Russia's interference in the election. Not about Seth rich was the real leaker
That is a conspiracy theory . It's not real so no amount of investigating is going to lead back to Clinton.

not that you would grasp this, but if anyone on the inside leaked the DNC docs, then the entire Russia narrative is gone. let me know if you need help with that.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Yeah but there's no unmasking probe or investigation.
The investigation begins with the fact that it was Russia that hacked the DNC and interfered with the election. Everything will flow from that point.
This unmasking is Nunes trying to tip the Apple cart again. It could even be considered obstruction of justice.
Not that that will matter.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Well it's obvious someone is believing what they want here. I'm just not sure it's Theantediluvian.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

As part of her job....

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

not that you would grasp this, but if anyone on the inside leaked the DNC docs, then the entire Russia narrative is gone. let me know if you need help with that.

The US intelligence services have already said it was Russia that hacked the DNC.

Are you holding-out with high hopes that the leaks did come from within the DNC because you are unable to grasp reality?

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

It's PUI posting under the influence.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Crowd strike said so

No Intell agency even looked at the server

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Yes it will lead back to Clinton.

She said the DNC was dead broke and she re-funded them.

She's neck deep.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join