It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intelligence Committee subpoenas intel agencies Susan Rice included

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

No he is investigating why certain americans were reveled in incidental intelligence gathering. He is wanting to know why the law was changed allowing dissemination of said intelligence to many more people than legally allowed. He wants to know if the unmasking / leaks were covered up by claiming an outside influence had to be investigated / linked to Trump.

But hey, you believe what you want... As people are fond of saying about the Trump issues, if Obama / Rice / Clinton didnt break any laws then they have nothing to worry about from the congressional / FBI investigations.

Finally I would imagine Comey will be asked why he lied to Congress on the unmasking extent since it IG report is damning.
edit on 1-6-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Unmasking Valerie Plame resulted in Scooter Libby getting a 30 month sentence.

Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll send Rice up the river.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Unmasking Valerie Plame resulted in Scooter Libby getting a 30 month sentence.

Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll send Rice up the river.

Suzie Rice will have others accompanying her on that trip up the river.

""Last month, White House lawyers discovered that under President Barack Obama, national security adviser Susan Rice requested unmasking names on dozens of occasions—starting in July 2016 and increasing in frequency after the elections—of members of the Trump team.

The Obama administration tripled its unmasking requests in the election year, jumping from 654 requests in 2015, to 1,934 requests in 2016. The information was included in an April report from the DNI.""

Source: www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Nice video summary.

Brennan, Rice and Samantha Power a former UN Ambassador. Power's unmasking is coming under closer scrutiny as her role in unmasking is larger than previously known...

Brennan is an evil looking bugger...
edit on 1-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Man you guys possed by books,can you just move on alien technology some say its a space station

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: syclone

Man you guys possed by books,can you just move on alien technology some say its a space station

Try to compose yourself, you're not making any sense.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

negetory im done no more intel from me

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Nice video summary.

Brennan, Rice and Samantha Power a former UN Ambassador. Power's unmasking is coming under closer scrutiny as her role in unmasking is larger than previously known...

I would like to know why a UN Ambassador has the ability to request unmasking.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Susan Rice,

Holy #

That's some OG 60's #.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Nice video summary.

Bathhouse Barry's playbook, anything goes.

How Powers ever got to be an Ambassador is beyond me.

edit on 1-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

just go home before you cant idk i heard rumors some targetting the embassys sounds with there own weapons

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I have had a theory for a while, just no time to post it with links and evidence.
However, here it is...

I'm 2016, Trump was talking about the election being tampered with. Now, as we all know, internal polling data that the DNC had was different than the MSM spin polls that were on tv. They knew it was over in June '16. So a plan was hatched to bring Trump down after the election using Russia and his own words about election rigging.

They know Seth Rich leaked the emails, he did it because they asked him to. But he didn't know he would end up a "lose end".

Then we have the spying on staffers and deep state leaks. ALL transition teams speak to their counterparts over seas, and set up communications with them. So these were monitored, recorded and unmasked....if they were ever masked....in the name of legal intercepts. Now tid bits are released, but not full conversations...still haven't seen the threatened Flynn transcript yet. This is done by Obama holdovers in the deep state, in collusion with the MSM.

But, they underestimated Trump, and the voting public. We have gotten to a point that we see through the MSM crap and lies. We know their playbook, as it were.

While the MSM, and liberal establishment try to keep things on track...kathy griffin...and establishment rinos try to hold power by investigating, even they have fallen on the truth. And at this point in time, they have 2 choices....1. Go after trump instead, and lose...because this mess will crush them too. Or 2. Follow the investigation where it goes...DNC...and bring charges.

With any other person, they would follow MSM narrative and get the president to resign.

BUT, Trump fights back, and that will not work this time...they will go with option 2 so as to not be seen as complicit in this treasonist mess.

edit on 1-6-2017 by theatreboy because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
what good is a subpoena if you can plead the fifth?
It needs to be a law, if you are a public servant in any capacity you are unable to plead the 5th.
doing so has a 1yr jailterm.

Omg!

You just touched on something I have said for years! Public servants should be just that and give more than take. They need to be reigned in more. The problem is our system was designed for someone to become one and then GO BACK INTO SOCIETY and contribute there.

That and terms limits.

These are the things ATS should be discussing. Things that most can agree on and push forward. Not the equivalent of my dad can beat up your dad.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I will put my money on all of them pleading the 5 th.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: syclone

Now it all makes so much sense!
Thanks syclone

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Good question. It's also possible that this goes back to 2013 and before, when Power had Susan Rice's job and did have the (legitimate) power to unmask.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

...Xcathdra

originally posted by: Boadicea
Good question. It's also possible that this goes back to 2013 and before, when Power had Susan Rice's job and did have the (legitimate) power to unmask.

Simple:
Because she worked under the Obama Administration, and her actions that she will answer for, were politically motivated.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I will put my money on all of them pleading the 5 th.

They will all end up "pleading" for a 5th of Gin.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

Please stay on topic!!!!

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join