It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intelligence Committee subpoenas intel agencies Susan Rice included

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Dems about to get a shakedown...

Three of the nation’s intelligence agencies received subpoenas Wednesday afternoon issued by the House Intelligence Committee, Fox News has confirmed, with each of the three demands for documents explicitly naming three top officials of the Obama administration: Susan Rice, who served as President Obama’s White House national security adviser; former CIA Director John Brennan; and former U.N. ambassador Samantha Power.

Appears what I have been thinking is what's going on.

GOP keeping silent about the real investigation while Dems have been freaking out.

And now the time comes to find out what really happened in the Russiagate election BS.
edit on 5/31/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The three subpoenas, among a total of seven signed by panel chairman Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA), were served on the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Central Intelligence Agency, and the National Security Agency, and all three explicitly referenced “unmasking” – a signal that the House panel is intensifying its investigation into allegations that Obama-era aides improperly demanded the “unmasking” of names of associates of President Trump that had appeared, in coded form, in classified intelligence reports, then leaked the data to news media organizations.

Methinks Rice is about to get thrown under the bus...and likely bring Lynch down with her.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Well this ought to be interesting .....!!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Standard rules #1 -

Go near a Clinton or Obama and you will die or be ruined.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I really hope they get to the bottom of Flynn. Very curious to know what kind of game he was/is playing.

Also:

The three subpoenas, among a total of seven signed by panel chairman Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA), were served on the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Central Intelligence Agency, and the National Security Agency, and all three explicitly referenced “unmasking” – a signal that the House panel is intensifying its investigation into allegations that Obama-era aides improperly demanded the “unmasking” of names of associates of President Trump that had appeared, in coded form, in classified intelligence reports, then leaked the data to news media organizations.

Lots of noise so far, would be nice to see the gears turning.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

there after a Call of duty 2 player i saw em fighting in some servers
some guys said things like,romote lock me i triple dare you in some ussd servers

edit on 31-5-2017 by syclone because: words

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Susan Rice,

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Maybe some of those people caught will crack a deal to roll on more of the corruptive people , and we will see more people go down....Hillary ...
edit on 31-5-2017 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
Maybe some of those people caught will crack a deal to roll on more of the corruptive people , and we will see more people go down....Hillary ...

If Rice cracks it will all crumble.

She will likely plead the 5th.

+2 more 
posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
What this really tells me....is that the investigations are more about Hillary than Trump...thought this all along. The GOP has been leading the Dems into it.

Trump has been decades ahead in the game and is about to seal the deal. He's been playing along with the Russia narrative, throwing everyone into a frenzy with every move and tweet....and they have fallen into their own demise.

He is basically giving them the rope to hang themselves and it is all about to come to a head.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Rice and Lynch were involved but it does probably go higher. Obama is a lawyer, he knows how to cover his ass, he probably did not make any mistakes with evidence so that they can trace back to him. He knows well how to play the game.

I don't think Obama was running things though, he is a part of something much bigger.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Rice and Lynch were involved but it does probably go higher. Obama is a lawyer, he knows how to cover his ass, he probably did not make any mistakes with evidence so that they can trace back to him. He knows well how to play the game.

I don't think Obama was running things though, he is a part of something much bigger.

It will be very telling by whomever falls on the sword.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

He just spent 8 million on a home in D.C.

+2 more 
posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Lets play a drinking game when this is on C Span.
Every time she pleads the 5th, do a shot of whatever your favorite booze is.
Whoever is still alive when it's over, we will come back on here and debate it.
edit on 31-5-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Let play a drinking game when this is on C Span.

We'd all likely be debating from a rehab facility....

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Let play a drinking game when this is on C Span.

We'd all likely be debating from a rehab facility....

I think we would all need liver transplants after it's over.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I am beginning to enjoy paying attention to these events more and more now that enough time has passed and the Russian collusion narrative continues to fall on its face.

Many things are coming together and the left are being exposed for their hypocrisy and flat out denial of reality.

I always thought of the right as being those that could not understand the corrupt nature of their own party, my oh my how this election has changed that, it appears the right woke up and now the left will be forced to do the same!

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The thing that has me scratching my head tonight is the inclusion of Samantha Power in these subpoenas. What the hell would some relatively low level UN Ambassador have to do with the NSA and unmasking?
edit on 31-5-2017 by SBMcG because: Correction

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Well this ought to be interesting .....!!

Since the Anti-America liberal outlets have this story buried deep, there's likely something BIG coming from the subpoenaed material.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme
a reply to: rickymouse

He just spent 8 million on a home in D.C.

He just built a wall around it too. He doesn't have to worry about there being a wall between Mexico and here, he built his own.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join