It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI weapons were stolen in DC the night of Seth Rich's murder

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Oh it's always about trump in one way or another.
Make this story true then the story of the Russian hack is a complete lie.
If the Russian hacking is a complete lie then there's no collusion with trump and the Russians.
See?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: underwerks

Anything to take our mind off the rolling dumpster fire the presidency is at the moment, and foster new hate for the "other" side...

Where did it mention Trump?

It didn't. I don't think Trump has anything to do with whatever it is you're thinking I'm accusing him of.

???

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I would like to know if the assassins of Seth Rich absconded with a laptop he may have had in his possession. (July 2016)

I would like to know if the Awan brothers (the IT guys that worked with the DNC and then Debbie Wasserman-Schultz) may have been the ones that took it.

I would like to know if this same laptop is the same one that was hidden in a crevice of the Rayburn House Office Bldg. and later found by Capitol Police.

I would like to know if this is the same laptop that Debbie Wasserman-Schultz threatened the Police Chief over if he didn't give it back to her. (May 2017)

I would like to know if the investigation the laptop is linked to is Seth Rich's murder and the leaks.

a laptop used by Imran was hidden in an unused crevice of the Rayburn House Office Building. Wasserman Schultz’s office is in Longworth House Office Building, a separate structure.

The laptop was later found by Capitol Police and seized because it was relevant to the criminal investigation, the source said.
dailycaller.com...[editby ]edit on 28-5-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Anything to take our mind off the rolling dumpster fire the presidency is at the moment, and foster new hate for the "other" side...

This was in your opening comment, to which I responded by bringing up Bernie, which you then asked how it had anything to do with the OP.

You decided to make it about Trump because "Anything to take our minds off the rolling dumpster fire", I decided to bring up Bernie because the reason we have this "dumpster fire" is because of a criminal DNC, conspiring against the voice of the people and their support of Sanders.

If you voted for Hillary, instead of demanding Bernie, you have no one else except yourself to blame. Again take a nice hard look in the mirror.

a reply to: Sillyolme

Everything I just said to Underwerks applies to you.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
There had to be millions of suitable guns in the area that day, so why over-complicate things by adding this angl where they first had to go rip off the FBI on the way to kill the dude????

People been watching too many movies; shows like 24.

edit on 28-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UnBreakable

You have some fantastical answer for everything. A self actuating conspiracy is the very best kind huh?

Fantastical answer? Like it's never happened before? Of course you know for sure it hasn't.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Rich had a lot of defensive wounds , bruising and such from fighting off his attacker I figure a trained assassin like a CIA hitman isn't leaving defensive wounds
edit on 28-5-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Yeah, they really needed all of those weapons to kill one guy alright, they also needed to steal them from the FBI instead of getting them from somewhere else. May as well get the entire FBI after you instead of getting them off the streets, makes sense.

This # is getting ridiculous. A new controversy and conspiracy keeps popping up every day or two, this isn't manufactured at all, nope, it's totally legit and the media is on board with these conspiracies for some reason.

Gotta keep people paranoid and chasing the rabbit down the never-ending hole.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
More right wing BS just like Pizzagate. You are all proving a great example why education is so important. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

It's from the FBI website

edit on 28-5-2017 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
There had to be millions of suitable guns in the area that day, so why over-complicate things by adding this angl where they first had to go rip off the FBI on the way to kill the dude????

People been watching too many movies; shows like 24.

Maybe they wanted to highlight someone's incompetence within the FBI. Maybe they wanted the FBI to look bad because maybe they were pissed at the head of the FBI for disparaging Hillary just a few days before.

ETA: July 5, 2016 -- James Comey's rips Hillary hard, but fails to recommend prosecution.
July 10, 2016 -- Seth Rich is killed.
edit on 28-5-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

This was in your opening comment, to which I responded by bringing up Bernie, which you then asked how it had anything to do with the OP.

You decided to make it about Trump because "Anything to take our minds off the rolling dumpster fire", I decided to bring up Bernie because the reason we have this "dumpster fire" is because of a criminal DNC, conspiring against the voice of the people and their support of Sanders.

If you voted for Hillary, instead of demanding Bernie, you have no one else except yourself to blame. Again take a nice hard look in the mirror.

a reply to: Sillyolme

Everything I just said to Underwerks applies to you.

I get the signal flow of the conversation. But this ain't about Bernie. We're talking about the Seth Rich case. Bringing Bernie and his issues with the DNC into this conversation is only serving to bring it off topic, which I see is your intention.

This is about the diversionary conspiracy that the Seth Rich case is. Any solid evidence to back up what you believe? That didn't start it's life on 4chan?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: drock905

Kinda strange to offer an award for basically one pistol n one rifle.

Guns get stolen every day. Alot more than that "arsenal".

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Yes, Julian Assange offering 20,000 while clearly indicating that Seth Rich was a source.

Also the fact that robberies usually end with something being stolen.
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531pmSunday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Yes, Julian Assange offering 20,000 while clearly indicating that Seth Rich was a source. How about we start there.

Let's do. Where did Assange clearly indicate Seth was the source of the DNC leaks?

Key word here: Clearly. And no, offering a reward he'll never have to pay out doesn't count.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Maybe they wanted to highlight someone's incompetence within the FBI. Maybe they wanted the FBI to look bad because maybe they were pissed at the head of the FBI for disparaging Hillary just a few days before.

Maybe this is just going to stoke the ego of whoever pulled off that little heist.

And maybe it will embolden to attempt more heists.

edit on 28-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: texasgirl

Rich had a lot of decensive wounds , bruising and such from fighting off his attacker I figure a trained assassin like a CIA Gorman isn't leaving defensive wounds

Are you sure ?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

He could not be more clear, while maintaining the position of not exposing their leakers. At any rate I suppose this is all off topic, the topic of the thread may be a bit of a stretch, but still worth noting!

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531pmSunday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

It is quite clear to anyone who has no reason not to understand what he is saying.

Video don't work.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: queenofswords

Maybe this is just going to stoke the ego of whoever pulled off that little heist.

And maybe it will empower to attempt more heists.

I would be curious if one of those "stolen" (notice the quotes) guns weren't used in this death:

Federal Prosecutor Found Dead Of Possible Gunshot On Florida Beach

Police said Whisenant, 37, apparently died of a head wound caused by a gunshot or other type of trauma, the Miami-Herald reported Thursday. Whisenant’s body was found in the water near Magnolia Terrance on Hollywood Beach Wednesday but police said it was unclear where, exactly, he died.

Related thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Let me just add that the above case is being reported in Debbie Wasserman-Schultz's district. Things that make you go hmmmm.
edit on 28-5-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

That only works as an admission of Seth being a leaker if you already believe in the idea of his murder being a conspiracy. You don't start with a conclusion and then look for evidence to fit it.

Its the same type of logic religious fundamentalists use to make creationism and a 6,000 year old earth seem reasonable, and the same thought patterns are at work in this conspiracy.

Which should be the first indication it's BS.

And no, nothing was CLEARLY stated in that video at all.
edit on 28-5-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join