It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI weapons were stolen in DC the night of Seth Rich's murder

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

AGAIN, millions of guns in FLorida?

Who has to pull a heist in DC to kill someone in FL?

This thread it bats&#(.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

AGAIN, millions of guns in FLorida?

Who has to pull a heist in DC to kill someone in FL?

This thread it bats&#(.

Maybe the FBI guns were easy to "steal".....kind of like the laptop that was stolen from the female FBI agent in NYC from the back of her unlocked car at 3:00 a.m.; the one that had all the Trump Tower evacuation routes on it.

I know too many people in law enforcement. They guard their service weapons like they are gold. Is the FBI really that sloppy?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
C'mon...use your head! Report your weapons stolen and now if a crime is committed with them, who 'ya going to blame? It could be anybody and now the investigation practically dies on the vine, or gets so muddy it's almost impossible to trace.

That's the bulls**t of it!

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Read the list.

See the safe box the stuff was in at the bottom of it.

This was a proper little heist.

You seriously think effing HITMEN need to rip off FBI agents in order to have the tools of their tradecraft??????????????????????

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Read the list.

See the safe box the stuff was in at the bottom of it.

This was a proper little heist.

You seriously think effing HITMEN need to rip off FBI agents in order to have the tools of their tradecraft??????????????????????

They may have "ripped off" the FBI for other reasons besides just trying to get a gun for one particular crime.

What did they get? One handgun with a holster, one rifle, a radio, baton, spray, two boxes of ammo, ear and eye protection, and a lock box for it. One person, even a female, could probably pick that up and walk off with it.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I would almost be more concerned over the radio than the guns.

Are those encrypted?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
What's the most important item ? ( HINT : It ain't the hogleg )

Buck

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

How do you know it wasn't bolted down?

Where, in what was the safe box located?

What amount of preparation, skills, effort would it take to get to where it was?

What amount of effort would be required to break into it?

And how long would it take to break into?

Did you ask any of these questions before making it the source of all potentially government related murder cases ever since?

edit on 28-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Color me stupid but no average criminal has the means or balls to steal from the FBI. And by the things taken it's clear whomever stole had a very specific purpose, considering they could've taken much more.

Things like this only happen accedently on purpose...

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Ya got a make it look like a regular theft.

a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Are those encrypted?

The Gray's just wish that had our tech.

Buck
edit on 28-5-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Are those encrypted?

I'm sure they are, being the FBI, but from what I understand it can be programmed remotely while in the field, so a stolen radio can be silenced.

I would wonder, though, how long was it before the FBI discovered the theft. Also, I would wonder who the agent was that was in charge of securing this equipment.
edit on 28-5-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

How do you know it wasn't bolted down?

Where, in what was the safe box located?

What amount of preparation, skills, effort would it take to get to where it was?

What amount of effort would be required to break into it?

And how long would it take to break into?

Did you ask any of these questions before making it the source of all potentially government related murder cases ever since?

Maybe, like the laptop stolen from the female FBI agent in NYC, it was just sitting in the backseat for the taking...in an unlocked vehicle.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Are those encrypted?

Another thing, J&C, those radios are equipped with GPS........hmmmmm.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Location, timeline, mobility................

Buck

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: texasgirl

Rich had a lot of decensive wounds , bruising and such from fighting off his attacker I figure a trained assassin like a CIA Gorman isn't leaving defensive wounds

Are you sure ?

Sure about what??

I know as much about this as your average person who pays attention.. I'm not SURE of anything really

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Well however, you often try to swim in a shallow puddle.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
More right wing BS just like Pizzagate. You are all proving a great example why education is so important. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Wouldn't an intelligent person find the coincidence at least somewhat interesting? You have been very well "educated", so much so that theories have become irrelevant

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: underwerks

But but, handlers. And the DNC. The DNC! And the Clinton's. Of course the Clinton's...

Anything to take our mind off the rolling dumpster fire the presidency is at the moment, and foster new hate for the "other" side...

So you do not have any interest in accountability of what the DNC did to Bernie Sanders, as someone who supported him financially and with my vote I find your view to be quite cowardly.

Trump would not have been president if the DNC did not actively CONSPIRE against one of their own, anything to maintain the illusion that Hillary is not a criminal seems to be the issue by people of your ilk.

We are stuck with Trump because of everyone who did not demand that Bernie be the nominee, everyone of those people who voted for Hillary need to take a cold hard look in the mirror.

Here Here! Our current state of national embarrassment is directly attributable to both the DNC's corrupt machine & the RNC's cluster 'er dance.
Rewind the clock and take us back to that early democratic so called debate in which former Senator Jim Webb was completely shut out from participating --- he actually would have been the best candidate for both Dems & Republicans - Decent all around human being --- served his country in Vietnam, respects the Constitution, actually understands diplomacy, and is middle of the road politically.

There's plenty of dirt to go around --- Seth was murdered by the Clinton cartel for whistle blowing, not some random robbery... And Trump has zero understanding of the U.S. Government's roles & responsibilities, ...whom he should be serving (citizens not international business buddies) as President -- His ego rules everything he does.

What's the point in defending either party? Look around folks --- neither is worth a dog's turd any more.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: onthedownlow

An intelligent person would know that a professional hitman would already have a cache of weapons in place, various types of them, well in advance of a job order.

Likewise, that they wouldn't burden themselves with having to plan out a little heist, breaking into a safe box, and doing it all during the same day in time for the actual hit plan to pan all out all during the same day.

A real professional wouldn't need to do it like this to get a gun. They would be able to afford to buy all that stuff. They'd be too smart to do it like this. Etc. Etc.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

IMO, they weren't professionals....i.e., professional hit men.

They were a couple of guys directed to retrieve something, either instructed by an operative or individual with an axe to grind or a high stakes consequence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join