It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Attorney’s Office Federal Prosecutor Found Murdered in Florida

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Beranton Whisenant, Jr.’s body was found on a beach in Hollywood, Florida. The articles related to this are below. Murders of federal prosecutors are considered rare (13 in the last 100 years) and Whisenant was in the same County that the DNC fraud lawsuit was filed. He died from a head wound at 37. His body was found fully clothed. He worked in the major crimes unit in the US Attorney’s Office (VISA Fraud / passport cases). I can find no link to the DNC lawsuit at this time. This hasn’t stopped some folks from linking Whisenant to the DNC lawsuit, especially on reddit. Others have linked this to Seth Rich, and others to Voter Fraud investigations. I am not sure where the connection is in this as the places who have such don't cite well. I know people will not read the entirety of what I am writing, and rabidly side one way or another. Discounting those folks I would like to put our non-reactionary thought hounds on this trail because I know some of you out there would find this interesting.

Mainstream Media:

The MSM is giving run of the mill background on the case which I have compiled a list of places to check here: Citation One, Citation Two, Citation Three, Citation Four, Citation Five, Citation Six.

Reddit Accusations:

Reddit instantly decried this as a DNC conspiracy! Citation One Citing ties to Gufficer 2.0? Citation Two

4Chan’s /pol:

Citation One states he was linked to voter fraud investigation thus tying him to Seth Rich. They tie that to this cite (Black Hat Conservative) here Citation Two

Court records show he had been handling several visa and passport fraud cases not too mention the DNC voter fraud case in which “volunteers” were caught shredding republican absentee ballots.

What do you think ladies and gentlemen?

edit on 5 26 17 by KaDeCo because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The establishment is openly doing what it wants at this point due to BRexit and Trump.

Look at Bill meeting the AG on the tarmac and no one even cared, Scalia then Seth Rich... they know how powerful they are.

+8 more 
posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Federal Prosecutor, 37, died from head wound, body discarded on beach, DNC in the mix.

This just reeks of conspiracy.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
All strictly coincidental and totally unrelated.

"But I can't quite figure it all out"

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It probably had to do with the Russians, Trump is big in SoFlo... he has connection in Miami..

+11 more 
posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
And there is nothing suspicious that this occured in Debbie Wasserman Shultz's congressional district where the DNC is under investigation for voter fraud.

Please stop talking about it now OR THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES.

wassermanschultz.house.gov...

edit on 26-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: KaDeCo

These 2 vids are a interview with the lawyer that served DWS

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
And there is nothing suspicious that this occured in Debbie Wasserman Shultz's congressional district where the DNC is under investigation for voter fraud.

Please stop talking about it now OR THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES.

wassermanschultz.house.gov...

S**t dude that was wrong! Put a warning up first..

And this does seem a little coincidental to me. This will be interesting to follow.

edit on 26-5-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Jesus, linking The_Donald? It doesn't get more ignorant than that. For them, any murder they can blame on Democrats they will. They have no facts, just BS partisan conspiracies. May as well link 4chan and GLP as sources if you're gonna cite them as a source!

Oh Christ, you do cite 4chan as a source....
edit on 26-5-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I suggest the OP title be edited to include "In Wasserman's District" if space available.

Here is another source:
MiamiHerald

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Russia Russia Russia

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Jesus, linking The_Donald? It doesn't get more ignorant than that. To them, any murder they can blame on Democrats they do. They have no facts, just BS partisan conspiracies. May as well link 4chan and GLP as sources if you're gonna cite them as a source!

Oh Christ, you do cite 4chan as a source....

4chan seems to uncover some interesting things, like the bike lock attacker, the man who threw the old White lady in the pool, etc.. I wouldn't take it as gospel, but I wouldn't ignore it either..

link   

I think this is the kind of death that indicates something being covered up, what that is needs to be investigated and if it turns out the DNC lawsuit was in that county, that would be place to start, especially considering Shawn Lucas.

That statistic is wild there has only been 13 federal prosecutors have been murdered in the last 100 years. I would have thought it would be higher, I guess this prosecutors was not going to be bribed or threatened into submission.

link   

Damn double post, I hope that Debbie Wassserman ends up in jail, maybe we would get lucky and she would flip on those above her!

edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531pmFriday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Lol that image of criminal Debbie is freaking hilarious.

And good find, how can one not find it suspicious that this took place in her district!!

It really is becoming obvious.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Just to add more data dots that is parts of the bigger story

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
How convenient that these criminal masterminds left his body to be found on a public beach in the district that those lawsuits were filed in. Almost as if they wanted him to be found and the connections to the lawsuit made.

Yet another reason for conservatives to hate on liberals even more than they already did and further the divide between the two parties. They're going all out with their divide and conquer agenda.

They're playing us like fiddles.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

It really is becoming obvious.

Yep, they want people outraged over this otherwise they would have dumped the body somewhere else.

They keep digging the rabbit hole deeper and deeper knowing people will dive in and be consumed by it.

"Look over here, not over there!"
edit on 5/26/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Some of you may want to check this Reddit post out . It is about the DNC and the Guicefer2 meta data . www.reddit.com...

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: queenofswords
Oh yea this is not suspicious at all. Neither is that dead NY State judge found in the Hudson River this year. Any chance we can find a connection between the two?? Water seems to be a preferred dumping site, must do wonders on evidence.

Were just having a judicial killing spree this year arent we

top topics

<<   2 >>

join