It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI weapons were stolen in DC the night of Seth Rich's murder

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The fbi is offering a reward leading to the recovery of weapons stolen between 12a-2a the night of RIch's murder.

www.fbi.gov...

Could be a coincidence, but i think it's pretty interesting that it happened the night of his murder and that it works with the timeline.

We don't know what caliber bullet he was shot with, it hasn't been released to the public as far as I know.

List of stolen items

Glock-22 handgun .40 caliber, Serial Number RYE448
Rock River Arms Rifle, LAR-15, Serial Number CM156996
Motorola radio APX-7000, Serial Number 655CLT044
Holster for Glock-22 handgun
Asp collapsible baton
Oleoresin capsicum (OC) spray
Two boxes of .40 caliber ammunition
Hearing and eye protective gear
TruckVault gun lock box, black

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: drock905

The parents think the conspiracy theory is bs..

The parents .....

The most easily roped into crazy conspiracies that might give their child's death's meaning..

They think it is BS
edit on 28-5-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

The parents .....

The most easily roped into crazy conspiracies that might give their child's death's meaning..

They think it is BS

Keep spinning the official narrative as doled out by a DNC damage control PR guy.

As for conspiracy theories go, this one has much more weight than most. Regardless of what the family may believe or being forced to appear to believe, this is far from over and as the days go by and more deaths occur, like the federal prosecutor in Debbie's district in Florida, the truth seems to be getting closer to being revealed every day.

This mention of guns being stolen on the same day is quite interesting, straight from the fbi themselves!?

Damn "coincidences"!

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I don't know if it is related, but think of this, how secure is our FBI if someone goes and steals weapons from it. Seems to me our security agency is not very secure. Well, there are a lot of leaks coming out of the FBI too, so I guess we should not consider the FBI as a security agency at all. The FBI seems to screw up more than the CIA does.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

The parents .....

They think it is BS

But but, handlers. And the DNC. The DNC! And the Clinton's. Of course the Clinton's...

Anything to take our mind off the rolling dumpster fire the presidency is at the moment, and foster new hate for the "other" side...

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Because it is B.S..
This crowd just gets more and more desperate with each scandalous story coming out of Washington.
It's almost as bad as during the campaign. The worse it gets for trumps administration the more stories like this will be pushed.
It's practically a modus operandi.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: drock905
The fbi is offering a reward leading to the recovery of weapons stolen between 12a-2a the night of RIch's murder.

www.fbi.gov...

Could be a coincidence, but i think it's pretty interesting that it happened the night of his murder and that it works with the timeline.

We don't know what caliber bullet he was shot with, it hasn't been released to the public as far as I know.

List of stolen items

Glock-22 handgun .40 caliber, Serial Number RYE448
Rock River Arms Rifle, LAR-15, Serial Number CM156996
Motorola radio APX-7000, Serial Number 655CLT044
Holster for Glock-22 handgun
Asp collapsible baton
Oleoresin capsicum (OC) spray
Two boxes of .40 caliber ammunition
Hearing and eye protective gear
TruckVault gun lock box, black

So if the bullets that entered Seth Rich were traced back to those very guns then the FBI can claim they were stolen?

Hmmmmm....

+5 more 
posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

But but, handlers. And the DNC. The DNC! And the Clinton's. Of course the Clinton's...

Anything to take our mind off the rolling dumpster fire the presidency is at the moment, and foster new hate for the "other" side...

So you do not have any interest in accountability of what the DNC did to Bernie Sanders, as someone who supported him financially and with my vote I find your view to be quite cowardly.

Trump would not have been president if the DNC did not actively CONSPIRE against one of their own, anything to maintain the illusion that Hillary is not a criminal seems to be the issue by people of your ilk.

We are stuck with Trump because of everyone who did not demand that Bernie be the nominee, everyone of those people who voted for Hillary need to take a cold hard look in the mirror.
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531amSunday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
More right wing BS just like Pizzagate. You are all proving a great example why education is so important. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

So you do not have any interest in accountability of what the DNC did to Bernie Sanders, as someone who supported him financially and with my vote I find your view to be quite cowardly.

You blame Trump for what is happening!?

Trump would not have been president if the DNC did not actively CONSPIRE against one of their own, anything to maintain the illusion that Hillary is not a criminal seems to be the issue by people of your ilk.

Where in the OP does it mention Bernie Sanders?

link   

The parents .....

They think it is BS

Didya ever think the parents were threatened? Such as be told the same thing would happen to them or another of Rich's siblings if they didn't go along with the narrative. Sure, it sounds like a ridiculous scenario, but stranger things have happened.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

You mean as told by the real world right?

This is just another stupid conspiracy to distract from the disaster in the making.
Look how many new threads about Rich have been started in the past two week alone.
For every story about trump there's one about the DNC and one about Hillary and sometimes one about Bill too. You could set your watch by it.

link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

You blame Trump for what is happening!?

Glad I'm not the only one with that as my opinion.

-- Signed former member of the Democratic Party

link   

Where did it mention Trump?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

How are the statements of the family propaganda???

I'm just saying that assuming the evidence put out on the conspiracy is legit., and they most likely have 10x's the data you or I have. Then they should be the first people in line pushing the conspiracy.

In fact imho and really historically they would be the easiest to fool . They are emotionally invested to the max..

So how bad must the evidence for the conspiracy be if they not only don't buy it, but have been fighting against it???

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
How do these idiots keep losing machine guns! I can't have one but some ivory league lawyers get made FBI and can leave LAR-15s laying around?? Anyone remember that agent in las Vagas popping off shots at law enforcement after a hard night of partying?? Quality of officers is getting low, too many AF hires? No that's not a black reference thank you.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

You have some fantastical answer for everything. A self actuating conspiracy is the very best kind huh?

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

How are the statements of the family propaganda???

I'm just saying that assuming the evidence put out on the conspiracy is legit., and they most likely have 10x's the data you or I have. Then they should be the first people in line pushing the conspiracy.

In fact imho and really historically they would be the easiest to fool . They are emotionally invested to the max..

So how bad must the evidence for the conspiracy be if they not only don't buy it, but have been fighting against it???

If Seth Rich was murdered by political elitists, do you not think the family would be concerned about the rest of their family, especially if they had been threatened?

The evidence of the official story is ludicrous, the families opinion is irrelevant to the potential of a cover up.
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531amSunday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Outstanding D !!!

Buck

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Who cares what the parents think? Do they know who killed their son? They probably are as brain washed as some posting in this very thread, 'if the police or government says so, it must be the truth' LoL! A thief is willing to kill someone to get their stuff, and then they just the stuff behind?? It really must hurt to be so dumb and gullible.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join