It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI weapons were stolen in DC the night of Seth Rich's murder

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I would wonder what the name of the agent was that left those weapons unsecured.

I would also wonder, if it was just a thief that stole the FBI stuff, did he know certain individuals connected with the DNC...oh, I don't know....maybe in IT or something like that, and did he/she sell or loan one of those weapons to said "friend".

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

So they werent skilled pro's, but they had the skills to plan and pull off two separate operations, where they had to be able to predict & track & time the movements of other individuals, one of them and FBI agent no less, and pull off job #1 (steal the FBI safe box without getting caught), break into the safe box (job #2) in time to pull off job #3 (murder a guy in broad daylight without getting caught)???

Did it ever even occur to you, if they hedged the job on having the handgun from the safe box, how in the world would they even know about the safe box to begin with, and then how could they be sure it would be inside it when they happened to make their attempt to steal it (and then attempt to break into it, in time) that day???

And spare me 'oh well maybe it was an FBI agent'. Like such a dirty agent wouldn't already have / have access to better low key gun options.

No offense, yo, but this whole exorcise is retarded and grows increasingly so the longer it goes on.

edit on 28-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You would make a very poor investigator.

Do you remember the FBI female that left her laptop in the backseat of her unlocked car with the TT evacuation routes on it? A guy Ubered up to it, got out, opened the car door, took the laptop, and walked off. (A neighbor smoking a cigarette on the balcony in the dark across the street around 3am saw him.)

Seth probably knew the guys that "robbed" him. He just didn't know what they were really up to and for whom.

Still wondering about possible friendship or other connection to the agent that should have had his sh*t locked up but didn't.

ETA: IMO, standards were lowered during the Obama administration in hiring practices. I remember a couple of EOs he signed pertaining to hiring practices. I'll try to find them and post about it.

edit on 28-5-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Well however, you often try to swim in a shallow puddle.

Says the guy who only considers infowars and other Christian conspiracy sites as "real news"....

Lol.. just lol...

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: onthedownlow

An intelligent person would know that a professional hitman would already have a cache of weapons in place, various types of them, well in advance of a job order.

Likewise, that they wouldn't burden themselves with having to plan out a little heist, breaking into a safe box, and doing it all during the same day in time for the actual hit plan to pan all out all during the same day.

A real professional wouldn't need to do it like this to get a gun. They would be able to afford to buy all that stuff. They'd be too smart to do it like this. Etc. Etc.

At no point did I suggest that a Hitman stole weapons, an intelligent persons wouldn't jump to conclusions. But, they might want to examine the fulness of evidence. And they wouldn't make such obviously rhetorical statements. Do you personally know Hitmen? If an intelligent person wanted to muddy up the waters, they might throw some dirt on the the investigating party.

Making statements that sound intelligent doesn't necessarily equate with intelligence

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Sure if this was some Hollywood movie.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Oh boo hoo they liked Hillary more waa waa Bernie wasn't even a democrat so tough kitties.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: drock905

So in your mind it's easier to rob the FBI than get a gun on the street. But hey you know the more fantastic the story gets the better.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

IMO, they weren't professionals....i.e., professional hit men.

They were a couple of guys directed to retrieve something, either instructed by an operative or individual with an axe to grind or a high stakes consequence.

The DNC was considering the "cost" to save money.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Ivory league lawyer gets made FBI?

Where to begin.. Ivory league? Or lawyers being made FBI agents??
Decisions decisions.

Ok. It's Ivy league lawyers. Ones who went to ivy league schools. It's an old fashioned term for the better established universities.
And FBI well I'm sure there are agents who may also be lawyers but these are cops. They are often ex-military. They don't get made an agent they apply, go to an academy and vigorously train to become agents.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oh boo hoo they liked Hillary more waa waa Bernie wasn't even a democrat so tough kitties.

They do not decide who the candidate is, the voice of the people chose Bernie and this is how democracy works, you do not get to focus on him being an independent, he ran as a Democrat. The DNC's job is to honor their base and this is not what they did.

You can not cry about how "Russians" interfered with the democratic process, when the DNC has blatantly done so.

I do believe your child like response is indicative of the level of intelligence you bring to the table when understanding the world around you, as I have said to you in the past, enjoy your delusion and ride the cognitive dissonance wave!
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531pmSunday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Among competing hypothesis the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: drock905

Does the investigating team not have ballistics back on the type of firearm used? Where no bullets recovered? Perhaps they were, and they were 40 caliber?

I find it interesting that Seths Dad made the comment that 'the murder was not professional since no spent casings were found at the scene so a revolver had to have been used"

I mean would a professional hit leave casings at the scene? A professional hitman would likely use a revolver for just that purpose. Or the shooter could have simply picked up the two shell casings if they were laying on the street.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This might not have anything to do with Rich at all, and then again, maybe it does.

Not sure if it's been mentioned or not yet, but judging by the list of atolen armory, it appears to me that someone was looking to outfit themselves very similarly to a police officer. I.e someone is either impersonating an officer with these weapons or an officer wanted alternative weapons for some nefarious purposes.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

a reply to: JoshuaCox

Because it is B.S..
This crowd just gets more and more desperate with each scandalous story coming out of Washington.
It's almost as bad as during the campaign. The worse it gets for trumps administration the more stories like this will be pushed.
It's practically a modus operandi.

It almost sounds as outlandish as Russia hacked the election....

Except this makes more sense.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

That only works as an admission of Seth being a leaker if you already believe in the idea of his murder being a conspiracy. You don't start with a conclusion and then look for evidence to fit it.

LOL, you mean like the current 'Russia narrative'?

You do make me smile.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Poor thing.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

The dems chose Hillary she won the primaries.
There's nothing more to say about it.
Get back on topic .

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: underwerks

That only works as an admission of Seth being a leaker if you already believe in the idea of his murder being a conspiracy. You don't start with a conclusion and then look for evidence to fit it.

LOL, you mean like the current 'Russia narrative'?

You do make me smile.

Not at all even close to similar.

But I'm glad I can make you smile.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

The dems chose Hillary she won the primaries.
There's nothing more to say about it.
Get back on topic .

The DNC coven chose Hillary and rigged the 'super delegate' rules so she would win. Read the Podesta emails for enlightenment on the details. The concept that the DNC could make whatever rules they wanted to and rig the primaries works only as far as defrauding Bernie supporters out of their donations. The actions of the DNC, as led by Hillary, are the cause of Trump's victory and many Hillary supporters can't accept that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join