It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Bangs heard in Manchester UK

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: MysticPearl

The father and a brother were arrested in Libya today.

Get it right it was the refugee father and his other son.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: angelchemuel

could have been arrested by Libyan intelligence??

Might even be possible (but unlikely) that UK Special Forces have grabbed him

Or he turned himself in?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: User1138
"Progressive" progress: Stagnant un-moving collectivist hive mind 1800's Marxism oppression Olympics.
Everyone else's progress: The world's free individuals living their lives as they see fit and adapting as necessary.

Made me chuckle... truth and humour in one.

Humor wouldn't exist without truth. Thank god for jokes. They can make you feel good, but if they aren't also a little offensive, then why bother? notice progressive's PC war on jokes and comedy? Is it because they hate the truth?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

As I stated - Father and brother.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

his own mother reported and and classmates warned security services 5 years ago that he said being a suicide bomber was ok

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 24-5-2017 by research100 because: added a space

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
When I initialy authored this thread I had zero idea or knowledge that such devastation and loss of life was about to occur in my beautiful home city, I initally witnessed the largest emergency reponse I have EVER seen all of whom then put their own lives and familys future at risk, every one a HERO

There have been reports and evidence of true humanity during this sad event all of which should be celebrated and admired, such as Taxi Drivers working for free

and

Somewhere safe to stay

We ALL have ensure that respect should be given to all who are still grieving. If you can help then do so, if not give them privacy.

My fellow Mancunians have all shed many a tear, I have visibly noticed during the last few days A new closeness to others around me, whether Blue or Red, north, south, east or west this event did not need to happen to show the world how we as a city are as unique as any other across the globe.

Reject Evil, LOVE MANCHESTER

After being away from this thread I can see certain pages have just become the usual retoric, rightly or wrongly, who am I to judge BUT if you do have such a valid point, make your own thread about it.

LOVE

MANCHESTER

edit on 24-5-2017 by UpIsNowDown because: forgot to link

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: crazyewok
Ok let me get this straight......

He had resently travlled from Libya.

His father is a notorious hate preacher in libya.

He was going round talking about how he thinks terrorism and ISIS was good

The days before he was shouting islamic threats in the street.

And finally neigbours reported....

He was flying a GOD DAM #ING ISIS FLAG ON HIS HOUSE.

WHY THE # WAS THIS GUY WALKING FREE!!!!!!?????

What where the police and MI5 doing?

Hell he may as well be named Terrorist Mc terroristface and have worn it on a T-Shirt!

This is a very good point.

Already starting to sound like a intelligence failure. It will be interesting to see what comes out of all of this.

This isn't an intelligence failure alone. This is a failure of society at the most fundamental level. People have been terrorised by their own government because you simply can't object to anything islamic.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Read this...........................He ain't far wrong!

Morrissey attacks politicians and the Queen over Manchester terrorism response

www.msn.com...

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Read this...........................He ain't far wrong!

Morrissey attacks politicians and the Queen over Manchester terrorism response

www.msn.com...[ /quote]

i saw this posted on twitter hes not wrong

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

You get it right you bile-spilling moron. You make many posts but know so little, like a whining, populist sheep who buys into the current trend of demonisation.

The father was a known Salafi Jihadist, unlike the vast majority of law-abiding British Muslims.

He was allowed into our country because the people who rule us would rather be friends with scum like the house of Saud and various Islamist Jihadi groups than stand against them. They support them to further their own ends. The elite don't give a # about us. The elite don't give a # about our country.

The sons were known to be linked to terrorist groups. Unsurprising given knowledge of the father.

The family were allowed to travel wherever they wanted, to train in terrorism even, because the people who rule us would rather be friends with Jihadi groups and their sponsors in resource-rich countries.

Continue your hatred against Islam and Muslims as it is all that will fit into your small-minded intellect.

In the meantime, hopefully more people with a brain to understand will awaken to the fact that the elite who rule over the majority do what they know will hurt people to further their own ends. In this case, allowing a Salafi Jihadist to flee Gaddafi's wrath and move to England, where he raised a family steeped in extremism, and where eventually one son committed an horrific crime.

Idiots argue for action against whatever demon is put in front of them. But the demon is always just a scapegoat to allow the western elite to control resources at any cost.

This will continue to happen because you and people who share your opinions are too dumb to realise the root cause lies with the those who act in amoral ways to preserve their own power. Not those who react in abhorrent ways from a position of weakness.

Go join the Volkssturm and meet where all this is going.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mersaultdies

You get it right you bile-spilling moron. You make many posts but know so little, like a whining, populist sheep who buys into the current trend of demonisation.

The father was a known Salafi Jihadist, unlike the vast majority of law-abiding British Muslims.

He was allowed into our country because the people who rule us would rather be friends with scum like the house of Saud and various Islamist Jihadi groups than stand against them. They support them to further their own ends. The elite don't give a # about us. The elite don't give a # about our country.

The sons were known to be linked to terrorist groups. Unsurprising given knowledge of the father.

The family were allowed to travel wherever they wanted, to train in terrorism even, because the people who rule us would rather be friends with Jihadi groups and their sponsors in resource-rich countries.

Continue your hatred against Islam and Muslims as it is all that will fit into your small-minded intellect.

In the meantime, hopefully more people with a brain to understand will awaken to the fact that the elite who rule over the majority do what they know will hurt people to further their own ends. In this case, allowing a Salafi Jihadist to flee Gaddafi's wrath and move to England, where he raised a family steeped in extremism, and where eventually one son committed an horrific crime.

Idiots argue for action against whatever demon is put in front of them. But the demon is always just a scapegoat to allow the western elite to control resources at any cost.

This will continue to happen because you and people who share your opinions are too dumb to realise the root cause lies with the those who act in amoral ways to preserve their own power. Not those who react in abhorrent ways from a position of weakness.

It's not spilling bile to point st the root cause of this problem. The root cause is Islam and its teachings. ALL non Muslims are seen as inferior and to be converted or ultimately destroyed. THAT is their express aim. It isn't bile. I have lived amongst them. I know.

Even the moderates, the kindly shop keepers, the chatting taxi drivers - they all despise us. We are useful only for our money and our tolerance. Show me Muslim tolerance where their numbers are great enough to grant them confidence. You won't find it.

Blaming elites, blaming governments, blaming resources - ALL of this is obfuscation. The problem is built into Islam. It is fundamental to Islam. Until that is seen and accepted this will go on and on while the tide of horror they truly bring rises to swallow us all. But I'm sure you know that.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Like I said a refugee father who radicalised his children to murder innocents.
Can't escape the facts, sunshine.

The problem we have to overcome is quite clearly radical islamic terror - and apologists that have their heads up their asses.

edit on 24/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Like I said a refugee father who radicalised his children to murder innocents.
Can't escape the facts, sunshine.

The problem we have to overcome is quite clearly radical islamic terror - and apologists that have their heads up their asses.

It's worse than that. It is not Radical Islamic terror - it is Islam itself. THAT is the problem.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

It's not spilling bile to point st the root cause of this problem. The root cause is Islam and its teachings. ALL non Muslims are seen as inferior and to be converted or ultimately destroyed. THAT is their express aim. It isn't bile. I have lived amongst them. I know. Even the moderates, the kindly shop keepers, the chatting taxi drivers - they all despise us. We are useful only for our money and our tolerance. Show me Muslim tolerance where their numbers are great enough to grant them confidence. You won't find it. Blaming elites, blaming governments, blaming resources - ALL of this is obfuscation. The problem is built into Islam. It is fundamental to Islam. Until that is seen and accepted this will go on and on while the tide of horror they truly bring rises to swallow us all. But I'm sure you know that.

they really do see non muslims as inferior look at all those poor young girls raped by so many groups of these men and when those girls tried to report it they were turned on called prostitutes (how can a 12 year old be even classed as a prostitute), belittled even told they led those men on.
even having social services taking there children off them, all because the powers that be dont want to come off racist.
i have more liberal leanings but im sick to death of its one rule for them one rule for us mentality,

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Muslims just need kicking back to the Middle East

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Stop sending aid to any Muslim countries and look after our kids

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: mersaultdies
a reply to: kerrichin
a reply to: ARM1968
a reply to: UKTruth

I will post this again as I think it is important for people to understand.

Jihad - Often described as Holy war however the actual meaning is simply to struggle and can be used for a lot of different areas.

Suicide - Quran forbids suicide / suicide bombers - verses 21: 107, 34: 28, 17: 105, and 25: 56

Murder - Murder of a person, which all are created by God, is forbidden - Qur’an 6:151. The ten commandments are actually distorted on this topic as its often said "Thou shall not kill". The correct translation is "Thou shall not murder". All religions / their texts make killing in some circumstances acceptable.

Conversion to Islam - The Quran forbids forced conversion of non Muslims to Muslim - The Cow, 2:256. Conversion must be voluntary. Anything less is forbidden.

Warfare - The Quran forbids aggressive warfare. If the enemy desires peace then so shall Muslims. If the enemy attacks Muslims then Muslims may respond but Islam can never be the aggressor - The Cow,” 2:190, 8:61

Killing non combatants / civilians - Forbidden.

The killing of innocent non-combatants is forbidden. According to Sunni tradition, ‘Abu Bakr al-Siddiq, the first Caliph, gave these instructions to his armies: “I instruct you in ten matters: Do not kill women, children, the old, or the infirm; do not cut down fruit-bearing trees; do not destroy any town . . . ” (Malik’s Muwatta’, “Kitab al-Jihad.”)

Terrorism (hirabah) - Forbidden by Islamic law / Quran - Surah al-Ma’ida 5:33–34 -

brigandage, highway robbery and extortion rackets– any illicit use of fear and coercion in public spaces for money or power.

Justice -

The Qur’an demands of believers that they exercise justice toward people even where they have reason to be angry with them: “And do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just. Be just; that is nearer to righteousness.”[5:8]

Christians / Jews -

The Qur’an assures Christians and Jews of paradise if they believe and do good works, and commends Christians as the best friends of Muslims.

Quran 5:69 says (Arberry): “Surely they that believe, and those of Jewry, and the Christians, and those Sabeaans, whoso believes in God and the Last Day, and works righteousness–their wage waits them with their Lord, and no fear shall be on them, neither shall they sorrow.”

Just touching on a few points.

The issue revolves around religious leaders issuing their own interpretations of Islam to suit their agenda. They twist what supports their lies and ignore the parts they cant twist.

Riddle me this -
If you want power, control and not be questioned and you have to kill anyone who doesnt agree with you how would you go about doing it?

Would you -
A - Be honest and let everyone know who doesnt agree with you that they will be killed just so you can keep power / control etc?
or
B - Find a way to hide that goal behind something that can be used to justify your goal while fooling the people who are following you. Say using a religion, distorting parts to justify your agenda while ignoring the parts that dont all the while claiming God favors your undertaking.

There is just as much stupidity in the Jewish and Christian religions as there are in the Muslim religion.

As an example Westborrow Baptist lunatics.
More examples -

ISIS is to Islam as the KKK is to Christianity

Neither of which represent the religion they claim to be a part of and the religious texts in question dont support the actions / agendas of either terrorist group.
edit on 25-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Wouldn't doing spot-checks on people carrying back-packs be a good move?

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Wouldn't doing spot-checks on people carrying back-packs be a good move?

this is what i dont get about this concert so many people said they werent checked when entering, yet ive been all over britian and always been checked, i go to alot of shows, concerts, museums, art galleries all check and alot of museums and art galleries wont allow you to keep your bag with you when you enter, it goes in storage room.
i even went to a small 1940s event last year and they checked but this concert didnt a huge one, 20.000 people. i just dont get it

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join