It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Bangs heard in Manchester UK

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: butcherguy

Oh stop it.

Nah, there are 74 pages of repeated coddling of the terrorists and cries to stop hating on Muslims here.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: crazyewok
Ok let me get this straight......

He had resently travlled from Libya.

His father is a notorious hate preacher in libya.

He was going round talking about how he thinks terrorism and ISIS was good

The days before he was shouting islamic threats in the street.

And finally neigbours reported....

He was flying a GOD DAM #ING ISIS FLAG ON HIS HOUSE.

WHY THE # WAS THIS GUY WALKING FREE!!!!!!?????

What where the police and MI5 doing?

Hell he may as well be named Terrorist Mc terroristface and have worn it on a T-Shirt!

Oh, you are just a hater.... get with the P.C. crowd.

Yeah. I mean it wasn't like he was waving a Confederate flag and giving OK signs.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This situation highlight the complete cluster F western nations face going forward.

England opened their arms to this guy's parents years ago as immigrants from Libya. Appears the parents had radical beliefs. Then their son, the suicide bomber was born and raised in England but became a home grown radicalized terrorist. On top of it, seems some friends and family knew about this all along and at the least were complacent, if not supportive.

It ties immigration from questionable countries into domestically radicalized jihadists as well as the "passive support" for jihad within the Muslim community.

So there's multiple avenues which need to be confronted to prevent this crap. Much stricter immigration from questionable countries, doing something about the environment in Europe where youth can be radicalized in the Mosques and Muslim neighborhoods as well as the repeated issue of Muslims somewhat supporting this in their non-acclimated communities. We keep seeing this where jihadists are developed and hidden within Muslim enclaves, whether in England, Sweden or Belgium.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Ok let me get this straight......

He had resently travlled from Libya.

His father is a notorious hate preacher in libya.

He was going round talking about how he thinks terrorism and ISIS was good

The days before he was shouting islamic threats in the street.

And finally neigbours reported....

He was flying a GOD DAM #ING ISIS FLAG ON HIS HOUSE.

WHY THE # WAS THIS GUY WALKING FREE!!!!!!?????

What where the police and MI5 doing?

Hell he may as well be named Terrorist Mc terroristface and have worn it on a T-Shirt!

Sounds about normal for the way police act against the potential terrorist threat. They'll have a whole team investigating your post though , as we speak. Probably a month long investigation. This is nothing against the bobby on the street, but the management of the police force is totally political.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

First they release the name of the bomber when we wanted it kept quiet for obvious reasons, and now the NYT has released photographs and listing bomb items at the scene!!! WTF!!!

Is this some sort of back handed 'leak' to discredit all these 'Trump leaks'.....never waste a good crisis hey!!!!!

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: kerrichin

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

You are on the right lines but, with regard to people returning from fighting with IS....Kill them. They aren't human. Have you seen the stuff IS did? The slave markets and suchlike? Anyone fighting for that needs taking out. no need for trials and stuff. Just shoot them in the back of the head, leave their bodies for the crows.

after seeing how they killed those innocent men the reporters, the english guy who went over to help people the pilot who was burnt in a cage alive i agree, men drowned in swimming pools, men sat in cars and blown up with rocket launchers, the things they have done to young girls and women these people forfeited their right to life when they took others.
im not usually pro death penalty but these people are just beyond anything ive seen. those videos still haunt me those poor people.
if a dog has rabis we put it down, if an animal attacks its put down so put these things down
they cant even be compared to animals

underrated post

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Muslims =/= terrorists. That's not PC, it's facts. Terrorists are terrorists.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Alex Jones victim blamed too.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: User1138

originally posted by: kerrichin

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

You are on the right lines but, with regard to people returning from fighting with IS....Kill them. They aren't human. Have you seen the stuff IS did? The slave markets and suchlike? Anyone fighting for that needs taking out. no need for trials and stuff. Just shoot them in the back of the head, leave their bodies for the crows.

after seeing how they killed those innocent men the reporters, the english guy who went over to help people the pilot who was burnt in a cage alive i agree, men drowned in swimming pools, men sat in cars and blown up with rocket launchers, the things they have done to young girls and women these people forfeited their right to life when they took others.
im not usually pro death penalty but these people are just beyond anything ive seen. those videos still haunt me those poor people.
if a dog has rabis we put it down, if an animal attacks its put down so put these things down
they cant even be compared to animals

underrated post

thanks

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

muslims>terrorists=muslims

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Im just posting info that might be relevant.

Been switching between a lot of different live news streams and IW came on. I don't watch it regularly so don't know too much about it.

So far he's the only one I've seen mentioning those tweets.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Can you not find a KKK or SIOA forum to post you hate on because lots of us on ATS are getting fed up of you lot hijacking our website.

It will eventually need to be re-staffed too. I notice many of the mods have left, or haven't even signed in
in weeks or months.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
"Progressive" progress: Stagnant un-moving collectivist hive mind 1800's Marxism oppression Olympics.
Everyone else's progress: The world's free individuals living their lives as they see fit and adapting as necessary.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: User1138
"Progressive" progress: Stagnant un-moving collectivist hive mind 1800's Marxism oppression Olympics.
Everyone else's progress: The world's free individuals living their lives as they see fit and adapting as necessary.

Made me chuckle... truth and humour in one.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Can you not find a KKK or SIOA forum to post you hate on because lots of us on ATS are getting fed up of you lot hijacking our website.

It will eventually need to be re-staffed too. I notice many of the mods have left, or haven't even signed in
in weeks or months.

Really I hadn't noticed that but then again I have been taking a break myself

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Glad to see you've returned, at least for a while.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Sure, but insulting Islam somehow results in terrorism. If they weren't connected then why does the left argue insulting Islam creates more terrorists?

Insulting Buddhism doesn't create more terrorists. Insulting Scientology doesn't create more terrorists.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This is where the #notall logic ends up when not in this thread:

Abolish the police because prisons exist, and the police's job is to fill them not capture criminals.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
pictures of the bomb remnants have been released
bomb daily mail

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

The father and a brother were arrested in Libya today.

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join