It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your favorite conspiracy theory?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
My best and the truest are 911 and the JFK murder.

These two are watersheds in our history and 911 may in the end be a harbinger of the end of civilization as we know it.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
What's happening in Antarctica?

Oh, and the biblical flood story.... that ties in with Gobleki teppe
edit on 21-5-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The Pharonic Order of Silence
The McKinley Assassination.
The Christopher Dorner Affair

Those are the head scratcher that I like.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Can you tell me more about the Pharonic order of silence?

Why don't you make a thread on the Pharonic Order of Silence?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: Spacespider

A question: Why did the UFO craze isn't as popular it is before? I noticed back in the 1950s to the 1990s its a very big thing but by the 2000s, its popularity dwindled.

Because it's a toxic community, and the big voices have largely been proven frauds (or debunk everything). Ghosts, aliens, etc... were big stories back in the days before camera phones. For a decade now, nearly everyone has had a video recording device within arms reach, if not in their hands, 24/7/365. And all we get are videos that are easily explained away.

Edit: As for favorites, I'm pretty sure ATS has solved JFK which is cool. I've always been interested in the domes in Siberia though.
edit on 21-5-2017 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
1) 911
2) Mandela Effect
3) Skinwalkers/astral projection
4) UFO
5) Ancient advance technology/civilisation

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

you get out more if you think UFOs are just a joke, I have met many people some of them police officers businesses owners hippies and myself who have seen crazy stuff in the sky

Try getting away from the academic community

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Some of the ones that have impacted the real world(9/11 and the Patriot Act), aren't my favorites despite looking into them. I like some in the area which I'm in, such as with someday be able to investigate further.

Just a few:
•MKUltra and related
Gilliland Ranch
•Men in Black
•Illuminati(non Christian view)
•Ancient conspiracies

With some would rather have the included a slight fantasy or unknown aspect to favorites. Heck some might be BS, with only a small, if even grain of truth to it.

Two Art Bell broadcasts that started off as fantastic stories but fall short near the end, to say I didn't care for the new age lessons from the stories.

Mel's Hole
Alien in the Freezer

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: Guyfriday

Can you tell me more about the Pharonic order of silence?

Why don't you make a thread on the Pharonic Order of Silence?

Well it's because I can't. It exists and there is evidence to support that claim, but sadly it also doesn't exist. Look at some of the big events in human history (ie The American and French Revolutions, WWI, The Russian revolution, and many others) and look at how a group of people with an odd interest in Egyptian Esoteric symbols are connected to these events.

The POS came about when I read an old (1897) letter that said "Pharonic Order of Silence" was financing a trade agreement. Since this is the only proof of the groups existence I have to conclude that the group both exists and doesn't exist.

So to answer your request; "I can't since there just isn't enough information out there that's labeled, just odd coincidences that link all these historical events".

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   
-Miley Cyrus is friends with the Devil
-David Bowie is a opossum
-some people aren't people
- redacted
- redacted
-Alice (entity)

edit on 22-5-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Aazadan

you get out more if you think UFOs are just a joke, I have met many people some of them police officers businesses owners hippies and myself who have seen crazy stuff in the sky

Try getting away from the academic community

I don't think they're a joke, them and aliens are the main reason I'm on this website. The community hasn't exactly done themselves any favors though. It's a poor community and has delivered zero proof despite having all the power to do so in their hands.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: wickd_waze
1) 911
2) Mandela Effect
3) Skinwalkers/astral projection
4) UFO
5) Ancient advance technology/civilisation

This list is in order of interest to me btw. Skinwalker and astral projection I combined because theyre both involved with each other.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
NWO/Illuminati
Ufos
9/11
Mandela Effect- Though I am not real sure to make of it, even though I am seemingly a "victim" of it.
Antarctica/ancient civilizations
edit on 22-5-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
It doesnt have an accepted title, but its the collusion behind the unknown, misunderstood global elite philosophy, the one that begs the following questions:
Why does Santa bring matter from the North Pole, why is the North Pole symbolized by a red spiral, and why did Franklin attribute "positive" to the North pole?

I call it the conspiracy to Square The Round. Started in ancient days, the destruction of nature , and ends with civilization killing itself off, and questioning why. Over and over again, until humans cannot reincarnate (transhumanism)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join