It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your favorite conspiracy theory?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I'll start:

My favorites are

Operation Blackjack

www.youtube.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Jesus was married and has descendants theory

John Titor (A man who claimed to be a time traveler who predicted a 2nd American Civil War)

The planned coup of the UK in the 1970s

edit on 5/21/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Dulce

Antarctica

Alien abductions

Mars

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
JFK has always been my favorite

911 would be next

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

A question: Why did the UFO craze isn't as popular it is before? I noticed back in the 1950s to the 1990s its a very big thing but by the 2000s, its popularity dwindled.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

It took me sometime to get on board but I think there is something to the " Mandela effect ". At first I dismissed it as people with poor memories but now I'm not as sure.

JFK will always be near the top of my list.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Right now it's the August 21 til 23 September one. The war good vs evil is apparently going to reach us normal folks. I don't take it for face value but after diving down the rabbit hole much further it could be the real deal. Did i mention that i hate deadlines... I'll just wait and observe.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I prefer theories that no one is talking about over populist theories like JFK , 9/11, or moon landings.

David Kelly's "Suicide"
or imprisonment of Dominique Strauss-Kahn while original Greek bailout vote was taken

Both of which are rarely talked about on Conspiracy Theory sites like this one.

If you don't know who either are, simple Google searches will take you down a rabbit hole.
edit on 21-5-2017 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

What is this one about? I haven't heard of it. Do you have a link or anything?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
You'll laugh at me but

I left Dallas on vacation on a summer morn...1967 ...on the radio....klif 1190 on the am dial...a dj says go out and look everybody.....ufos are all in the sky looking like aircraft lights.....we were out past 40 miles away, I looked back and saw nothing.....

We got back and my buds who were all into science ...the sky and Estes model rockets..Hellman....we were young pilots flying and rebuilding single engine T-crafts and Tripacers they didn't want to say nothing.....with six of them there.......I said wait dudes.....then they admitted they saw em and they were filling the sky then dissipated in number.....300 or more they said.....

Things in life and the entire place were never the same, and my dad was diagnosed with cancer that week

I gave up on reality being reliable......my buds were hijacked I swear.

ATS has David Rabbit.....a member.....he was an am dj in Dallas...then.....on that station....KLIF 1190

edit on 21-5-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I see Phil Schneider as the 1st link... my all time favorite conspiracy story teller. His attachment to DUMB's and Area 51 push his stories beyond conspiracy IMO... to a take where real & fake are not distinguishable.

No need to put a link to Mr. Schneider since I already see it... RIP Mr. Schneider!

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Had marks on him from the combat, huh!!!a reply to: ttobban

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Mine would have to be Melvin Lattimore A.K.A Abdulqaadir Menepta, even though he is rarely discussed ( which is a conspiracy itself, IMO). Here's a guy whose credit card was used to purchase materials in the 93 WTC bombing, who was placed in OKC meeting with Timothy McVeigh by eyewitness accounts, and who was roommates with some of the 9/11 hijackers...what are the chances of that being a coincidence?
edit on 21-5-2017 by Arizonaguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Interesting, you should make a thread about this. I would like to learn more.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

The thought has crossed my mind. The fact that he isn't focused on a whole lot makes me skeptical of ALL CT sites.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This is tough. I love the Donald Trump is John Titor theory from during the election. That is just silly though. My favorite conspiracy that has any chance of having some truth to it is the Bob Lazar Area 51 story. I also like the David Paulides strange disappearances stories. That's more of a mystery than a conspiracy though. There is definitely something wild going on there like some kind of interdimensional force taking people.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

Well there was a rant thread about how ATS is all about Trump and one of the replies there say that there isn't any more new conspiracies. I think if you make a thread on this, you can prove the poster wrong. Make it happen please.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I think most of the conspiracy theories that I enjoy (the ones that I can think of off the top of my head at this moment) are the more popularized ones that we often see smattered across tabloids and social media.

Used to be super into Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura when it was still on TV, especially the episodes about stuff like the FEMA camps.

Then, of course, good ol' Area 51. I sort of grew away from the general extra-terrestrial conspiracies (shocking, right?), particularly when I purchased Annie Jacobsen's non-fiction work about a lot of the top secret constructions and missions that went down there.

Dulce is also a huge interest of mine, and I'm constantly wanting to know more about it (but not too much... wouldn't want to end up in the nightmare halls where they do genetic human-hybrid experiments
). I actually stumbled upon a weird (potentailly fake?) website that discusses the possibility of an alien base in the Bucegi Mountains ... I'm sure someone has discussed it on this website at some point or another.

@jafo1973: My cousin is obsessed with the Mandela effect and always regales me with examples when we're together. It's certainly strange.

One conspiracy theory that I find hard to grasp is all this flack surrounding 'Black Eyed Kids'. Not buying it.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
#1 This website of course...

best undocumented "think-tank"

Lots of VIP lurkers too

But...

edit on 21-5-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MuldersGirl

If you want a more realistic take on Black Eyed Kids see ozweatherman's account of his experience with Black Eyed Kids. This guy was a skeptic of the paranormal until he met them on the flesh:

Other than that, yes I agree a lot of stories including the thread that talks about how a dude caught them on video are fake.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Nibiru, 9/23/17, the end of the world theories in general. They fascinate me to no end.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join