It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Now, as to Trump making you look like idiots because he called Comey a nut-job - no, this makes Trump look like a goose, which he is. BUT, moreso you are also being made to look like idiots when Vladimir Putin is referred to as the enemy.

What do you call a country that has subs with nukes and spy ships of your east coast? The military sure as hell still thinks Putin is the enemy. Trumps association with the Russians is just this side of Treason. That's the reason the CIA, FBI and NSA had him in their surveillance even before he ran for the presidency. Now his crimes will be revealed with the current investigation.

Give it a rest dude, if they had anything we would have known before he took office.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I Am Not one of these Demographics , It's Obvious Comey is " Not Right in the Head " , the Fool's Vanity , and the Desire to be in the Public's Eye will be his Undoing ..

That was also a good description of Trump. With the same consequences.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Really? Was he "extremely vetted"?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The former head of the FBI Comey is a nutjob. I seem to recall him doing his damndest to get Hillary Clinton elected. Trump could have done the world a favor and fired him in January.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Yeah, so what?

Comey IS a nut job.

Do you guys have any other responses other than parroting what comes out of the Presidents mouth?

This has been going on since he was running.........

Its like toadies on the school yard who just parrot whatever the bully says like they have no thoughts in their brains....

Do you have an original thought that doesnt have to pass through Trump first ?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Now, as to Trump making you look like idiots because he called Comey a nut-job - no, this makes Trump look like a goose, which he is. BUT, moreso you are also being made to look like idiots when Vladimir Putin is referred to as the enemy.

What do you call a country that has subs with nukes and spy ships of your east coast? The military sure as hell still thinks Putin is the enemy. Trumps association with the Russians is just this side of Treason. That's the reason the CIA, FBI and NSA had him in their surveillance even before he ran for the presidency. Now his crimes will be revealed with the current investigation.

Give it a rest dude, if they had anything we would have known before he took office.

Somone here recently posted something very prophetic; allow me to recap that statement

and that no-one online poster has exclusive rights to dominate another posters equally weighted opinion.

You can find that post right here if youre interested

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ventian
The former head of the FBI Comey is a nutjob. I seem to recall him doing his damndest to get Hillary Clinton elected. Trump could have done the world a favor and fired him in January.

I call bullsht...Trump praised the hell out of this guy......and so did all of his supporters, and now all the sudden hes a bad guy......you guys are so damn transparent in your inability to thnk for yourselves, and it makes me ashamed to call myself a conservative, if youre what the rest of the US actually THINKS conservatives are about....get your heads on straight and stop letting Trump lead you around like sheep.....

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

A voice of reason, well said.

I simply refuse to define myself as having any particular leaning, but I have associates on ALL sides of EVERY aisle and they share none of the hyperbolic nonsensery that I see go on here anytime Trump is challenged. I'm honestly not sure what the agenda is.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

You're mixing me in with a crowd I don't necessarily support. Of course Trump praised him. Trump said himself running the U.S. was harder than running a business empire, in other words, he had no idea what he was doing when he came into office. Now, take a deep breath and go read my post instead of cussing and branding me a blind supporter. Comey and Trump can both be nutjobs. I believe Trump did the right thing firing him, even if he fired him for the wrong reasons.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

A voice of reason, well said.

I simply refuse to define myself as having any particular leaning, but I have associates on ALL sides of EVERY aisle and they share none of the hyperbolic nonsensery that I see go on here anytime Trump is challenged. I'm honestly not sure what the agenda is.

Agreed, I lean very heavily conservative, but im also middle of the road with quite a few things......

The thing is, I dont just listen to what any talking head says, that includes the president, I research on my own, and I try and wait for facts, as well as looking at past history.....

Something that many many of his supporters dont do......

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ventian

You're mixing me in with a crowd I don't necessarily support. Of course Trump praised him. Trump said himself running the U.S. was harder than running a business empire, in other words, he had no idea what he was doing when he came into office. Now, take a deep breath and go read my post instead of cussing and branding me a blind supporter. Comey and Trump can both be nutjobs. I believe Trump did the right thing firing him, even if he fired him for the wrong reasons.

Pardon my tone, my ire wasnt necessarily directed all towards you at all....it was just one post i responded to after reading multitudes of the same thing on here.....

So no attack on your person was meant deliberately, Im trying to speak in broad terms here......

My apologies if you felt attacked or I came off as trying to corner you....

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
President Trump and James Comey have very similar EGOs. Comey is just more "polished".

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

10-4 it's all good. Politics have definitely gotten out of hand on this forum. This entire charade has been nothing but 2008 all over again, just on a different side of the aisle. I am afraid that most of the members here haven't figured this out, yet. To make matters worse, Pete Townsend was singing about this very thing back in the 70's, but we keep getting fooled.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Yeah never mind I had heard Vladimir Putin was the one who offered audio. I have nothing to prove it.
I know. I'm not claiming it's the truth.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Don't you know? It's always a thread about Hillary.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Never mind...
edit on 5192017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

You brought her up.
Just sayin...

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Don't you know? It's always a thread about Hillary.

'Member "the buck stops at Trump?"

I 'member.

Member "Hillary lost, get over it?"

I 'member.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Getting sickening and embarrassing .....

according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official

InfoWars is a great source though, right? LMFAO

Nice to see the new Holocaust er Trump deniers out in force.

edit on 19-5-2017 by Mishmashum because: linky

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Trump said, " I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,”

Comey don't play that ...

edit on 19-5-2017 by ShadowChatter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join